• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2.8 post credits - KH3 trailer or something unique?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
If we beat 2.8, and we see the credits. What would it be world reveal, gameplay, or even tiny cutscenes? I'm just wondering because that will increase the hype even more. I just hope there be at least something. So guy's tell me what you think. Edit: Also it could us a glimpse of what's to come. I even wonder if we see a fight clip for between Xehanort, and Sora.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Re: KH2.8 post credits-KH3 trailer or something unique. !!Major topic!!

Hopefully it's something to do with Aqua.

Awards
Hopefully it's something to do with Aqua.
Well with 0.2, there might be something.

Also to metion what you said, it's possible it will show Aqua waiting for sora. Pr riku at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Post credits? Hm. Probably Aqua on the shore and maybe we will see a light shine in front of her face and she looks up and smiles.

That'd be a nice way to end it. We wouldn't know who had finally arrived to save her but we'd finally know SOMEBODY will get to her soon enough.

laddyboy12

I'd like to see a snippet from KH 2.9, which follows what exactly Ventus has been dreaming about while he's been napping

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I'd like to see a snippet from KH 2.9, which follows what exactly Ventus has been dreaming about while he's been napping
what are you talking about there is no 2.9 do you mean 0.5?

Awards

Post credits? Hm. Probably Aqua on the shore and maybe we will see a light shine in front of her face and she looks up and smiles.

That'd be a nice way to end it. We wouldn't know who had finally arrived to save her but we'd finally know SOMEBODY will get to her soon enough.
I get what you mean. It would be pretty nice.

Golden Weapon

I think that no is bad one new cutscene post credit about Master Xehanort talking with Braig/Xigbar and Isa/Saix in relation at the failure of turn Sora in his 13th vessel and the old keyblade master will to decide uses the past strategy of Xemnas, in create one Sora's replica with the sole purpose of turning the replica in the 13th Xehanort.

Zanzetsuken

Website
www.krys-arts.tumblr.com

Something like Spockanort said above! If we are lucky, we might get more scenes hinting towards KH3 story content or on the current situation of Terra.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

a secret ending hinting to the next game, Kingdom Hearts 2.9&1/2: The Next Interlude Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back