• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh1 question. Plz answer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
okay sorry, what do you mean by childish?

childish is the completely wrong word and i apologize ..
i shouldve said inappropriate .. like in posts on other threads asking about MX .. like do a little research before you make posts like that - they arnt necessariy and just create spam .. thats all - so im sorry

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Alright I wsnt trying to make spam, I just wanted to know if the hint was true or not... I guess not. anywho I should make a thread about 358/2 days or something

i was talking to tinytim ...

and to be honest .. he shouldnt need to when the homepage of the KHInsider can tell him everything ..

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Okay, I think Tommy didn't get the answer so I'll repeat it:

No, that guy's name was Ven, it wasn't Roxas. If you didn't know that until now, then you have missed loads of information that has been appearing on the 3 new Kingdom Hearts games for the past few months.

If you want to know more, then read it up on the KHInsider main page or look it up on the other threads in the Future of Kingdom Hearts board.
(Or just PM KHLova, as he suggested)

Anyway, if you guys want this thread to be closed (and I think it really should be) then just pm a mod and ask them to.

M

Mayako

I have a different question... What happens to broken hearts? Does a broken heart still become a heartless or nobody or whatever? That is, if it is consumed by darkness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back