• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH X MULTIPLATFORMER!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AXBHRemastered

If you're one of those people with the channel G4 (additional cable chanell) and you should have seen Attack of the Show (all the news you need to know in 1 hour). G4 tv is a channel that mainly revolves around video games and what-not. On Friday, August 31st they just announced that KH X will be a multiplatformer from the XBOX360, PS3, and Wii to the Nintendo DS and PSP maybe even on the PC if lucky. G4 will also host the Tokyo Game Show on September 25th & 26th with X-play host Adam Sessler and X-play co-host Morgan Webb with hands on game demo's and some interviews with some people like Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts, PLUS! a first hands on look at Kingdom Hearts X (most likely all versions). GET G4 WHILE YOU CAN YOU'VE ONLY GOT 24 DAYS!!

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
A few things.. G4 is on basic cable now((here anyways))
KH X will be a multiplatformer from the XBOX360, PS3, and Wii to the Nintendo DS and PSP maybe even on the PC
That is kind hard to believe.

I would believe it's muti for the 360/PS3 and maybe even the Wii. But the same game on the DS and PSP? unless you mean the PSP and DS will get the same spin offs.

I also don't see it coming the PC though it could..

Do you have a link?

EDITED, I checked the site..

Daily Wrap-Up: 8.31.07. Nothing on it.

Plus it would be all over the web if this true..

Last edited:

moos

i went on the g4 website it didnt say anything about it being a multiplatform

Y

Yannis

If you're one of those people with the channel G4 (additional cable chanell) and you should have seen Attack of the Show (all the news you need to know in 1 hour). G4 tv is a channel that mainly revolves around video games and what-not. On Friday, August 31st they just announced that KH X will be a multiplatformer from the XBOX360, PS3, and Wii to the Nintendo DS and PSP maybe even on the PC if lucky. G4 will also host the Tokyo Game Show on September 25th & 26th with X-play host Adam Sessler and X-play co-host Morgan Webb with hands on game demo's and some interviews with some people like Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts, PLUS! a first hands on look at Kingdom Hearts X (most likely all versions). GET G4 WHILE YOU CAN YOU'VE ONLY GOT 24 DAYS!!

typical hoax. look he is just joined and this is his first post. hahahaaaaaa:lol:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah its a bunch of BS. IGN has a Kingdom Hearts X listed but just as a probable game for the PS3.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Multiplayer would be sweet, but I highly doubt it! Still.. pretty cool, IMO.

Sexy Angel
Ok, for one, no one knows what KHX is. It is only a rumor, not any confirmed game. Second, KH games will never be on the 360, because thats Microsoft. KH is associated with mostly Sony, and a part of nintendo, because of CoM.

On the PC? I really, really doubt that.

DS or PSP? why would "KHx" be on one of those cruddy in comparance to Ps3?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If you're one of those people with the channel G4 (additional cable chanell) and you should have seen Attack of the Show (all the news you need to know in 1 hour). G4 tv is a channel that mainly revolves around video games and what-not.

I just know they're lying, right now.

On Friday, August 31st they just announced that KH X will be a multiplatformer from the XBOX360, PS3, and Wii to the Nintendo DS and PSP maybe even on the PC if lucky. G4 will also host the Tokyo Game Show on September 25th & 26th with X-play host Adam Sessler and X-play co-host Morgan Webb with hands on game demo's and some interviews with some people like Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts, PLUS! a first hands on look at Kingdom Hearts X (most likely all versions). GET G4 WHILE YOU CAN YOU'VE ONLY GOT 24 DAYS!!

Load of BS. KHX is not what the next game will be called, it was a placeholder name IGN used. Nomura has also expressed the next game will likely be on a handheld. It really is very unlikely it would be multi-platform.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
I dont wanna be another one flaming him for is FIRST THREAD!!!! Dont make threads that are lies remastered unless u have some proof to back it up. But muliplayer would be kickass, sadly, will not happen, and wont go on the 360 or Wii or DS or PSP.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Ok, for one, no one knows what KHX is. It is only a rumor, not any confirmed game. Second, KH games will never be on the 360, because thats Microsoft. KH is associated with mostly Sony, and a part of nintendo, because of CoM.
You know how stupid that sounds?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Just so you know, it'll either be for the DS or PSP. Maybe PS3. There's a SLIGHT possibility it'll go on the Wii.

It's a spin-off. We can't expect them to be all crazy about using the PS3. They're already making FFXIII, and FFVSXIII for the PS3. I hope it goes DS, though. Then it'll be like Subarashiki.

kh is ba

I watched G4 the 31'st and it said that okami kingdom hearts and batman are going to be on the wii which they even said was just a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back