• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh Voiceovers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dontonypage2

I heard that for casting they got Tom Cruise to do the voice of the BHK in the English translation of the game. That's awesome. I love Tom Cruise.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I hate you dotonypage2. You are nothing but a liar. If you are not lying,then prove me wrong by submitting proof. If you don't in the next 10 minutes,I will PM a mod to close this

dontonypage2

WASN'T confirmed. It is now: Mr. Cruise. I don't know if it's set in stone, but I read that he is arguing a contract for Katie Holmes to take over for Kairi's voice over too.

E

Ecstacy

i hope you know you have absolutely no respect anymore. i mean it has literally gone out the window and broke into a million peices! posting more threads is just putting your shoe further down your throat. any minute now your getting banned :)

Brian

D

Dexter

The voice of Kiari is Hayden Pannitre and stop posting lies all thay do is break hearts!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Guys we all know that this guys lies. Let my post be the last to this Spam Thread. You all should know the rules by now and read thm again.

THIS MEANS THAT POSTS LIKE 'OMFG UR SPAMMIGN MODZ DELET DIS' WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. THE POST CONTENT ISN'T LIMITED TO THE ABOVE SPECIFIED EXAMPLE; THERE ARE DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF A SPAM POST, EVEN IF YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP THE STAFF ENFORCE CONDUCT.

/!\
/!\

*READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ*

Otherwise, you'll also share the consequences for merely posting in the spam topic. The most logical thing to do is report the post to a mod and resist all urge to flame/post until a mod takes over.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hey guys lets stop the posting and go to another thread. most of you know that he always lies and that spamming is no looked upo nicely. we are giving dontony the satisfaction of us even caring so lets go and never post in his threads. someone should make a sticky of that...lol

So please no posting after this and a mod has been PM'ed so no more posting please.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back