• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH trio alot like HP's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-Usa

I mean just how they like are really close and stuff. Not there attitudes. An how the main one is trying to save something( Sora and Harry)

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
the fact that theres 1 girl and two boys has been duplicated in movies and games, its just a coincidence, their personalities, and I think you would agree are in no way the same, I mean cmon now imagine riku being scared out of his gourd to enter the secret place, or his Dark aura attack back fireing. And if kairi was as much of a know it all as hermione was she wouldve found a away to stop the heartless before they even happened lol.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Dark Aura we're taliking bout Sora,Riku and Kairi, not Sora D+G...

Anyway, i'm used to hearing ridiculous things on these forums, but this pretty much tops it all. What, are we now saying that Neo, Morpheus and Trinity (Matrix) are a rip off of HP...

Firstly Ron did not turn to the dark side like Riku did. The only smart thing Kairi did was save Sora, and is not a bookworm, and Sora's fate was not determined by some prophecy which once existed in London...and KH did not take place in a school

Loads of things for ages now have copied the one girl, two boy main character scenario, it usually just proves that the company that made the game/product is not sexist.

crowmaster

Square Ninja said:
I don't find them to be similar. I don't need to feel guilty or dirty when I look at Kairi, unlike i do with Hermoine.

u pervert...

now really... harry doesn't look like sora
riku doesn't look like ron
hermione doesn't look like kairi

sora doens't look like ron
riku doens't look like harry
kairi doens't look like hermione

kairi doesn't look like harry
riku doens't look like ron
sora doesn't look like hermione

kairi doesn't look like ron
sora doens't look like harry