• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ChaosStark

Awards
  • Awakening
  • Before Midnight
How do the Organization members fit their hair into their hoods? Does Xigbar have to wrap that long ponytail around his neck like a scarf every time he wants to put his hood up? What about people like Xaldin and Axel? Are the hoods bigger on the inside like the TARDIS? Do the hoods lead to a pocket dimension? If they lead to a pocket dimension, does that mean someone could enter it and just see the hair of everyone who currently has the hood of their black coat up?

Awards
  • Cheeeeese!
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Awakening
Do the Destiny Islands have highly sophisticated clothing factories and textile manufacturing plants?

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Awakening
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts III
  • Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
Do the Destiny Islands have highly sophisticated clothing factories and textile manufacturing plants?
I've wondered about that too. I always wondered, whether there's more islands out there. Because with the type of clothes they have, it seems like there'd need to be more than just the few islands.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
  • Vulpes Union
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Longest Night
  • Awakening
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts
Some days I think back to the time when Disney put Nomura in a skit with green army men in front of thousands of people & say to myself "oh yeah, that happened"

Don’t remember seeing or hearing about this before, what event did this happen at? Since I’m curious about the skit and want to see if I can find it on YouTube.

Dark Rot

Awards
  • Awakening
  • Cheeeeese!
getting to see enemies split into heartless and nobodies, or heartless and nobodies fusing together would be cool

it would be creepier if heartless crept up on you more, instead of poofing in

scary primordial heartless made from different extremely dense negative emotions like fear, guilt, despair, vengeance, humiliation, panic, hatred, loneliness

you could make the seven deadly sins into heartless absolutely, they're just more hedonistic qualities and thus more like regular goofy heartless

the little bit of light that's in a heartless comes through in their cuteness

new enemies made from language/symbols, light, sound, madness

sora or riku or someone should have a gross little heartless pet/baby, or some kind of wretched creature. maleficent maybe

more heartless should speak. like a scary recurring jester

fancy new gothic villains. disney and ff villains should get extravagant new outfits

you could do a whole game through realms of darkness, and they should

Megavoltage

Awards
  • Old Timer
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Cheeeeese!
  • Awakening
What GPA do Hayner, Pence, Olette, Roxas and Xion have in Twilight Town school? And what subject would be each characters favorite?