• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh remade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH3 for the wii

wouldn't it be cool if Se made remakes of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 in the same game and put it on the wii?

Personally i think it would be awesome and then they could make KH3 for PS3 and the wii and everyone is happy!:thumbsup:

(Except for 360 fans):toungesmile:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The Wii sucks for this kind of game, I don't care what other people say, I hate using the wii-mote.

Malakai

I'd rather have SE release the Final Mixes out of Japan before porting any of the KH's to a different console.

I also can't really see the controls not being really weird on the Wii.

I totally agree. I'd rather have the final mixes for ps2. (considering the fact I dont have a wii)

Macabre

Gold Member
no just no that would suck
And how is that?

A compilation of the first two games for a next gen console or two.

Yup,I see it happening.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i really don't want another KH in another console!it would be outragous!!i already lost KH:COM because i did not what it was back then!i thought it had something to do with the characters from KH for children:unsure::mellow:!!Now i know and i can say that none can support all the consoles that exist in te market...i'll lose coded also... i just hope that,if nomura realises his titles in another console,he'll be kind enough to tranfer them to PS3.

Awards
Did someone say Console War? No? Well, that's where this thread's headed, thanks a lot for another pointless thread and endless suffering and pathetic arguments over something that most probably will never happen. Lol.

Macabre

Gold Member
Never say never.

It may happen.
The unexpected can happen.
KH can be remade like this,however,it is a weird thing that this sorta remake can happen.

I believe there is no real point in doing so; both games are quite fine as they are, and need not to be upgraded. However, if this was to happen, I would still buy it. >_>

Sainji デイダラ

I would hate that, I'm sorry. I don't think Kingdom Hearts Games would be good on a motion-playing Console like the Wii. I think it should be on like a Playstation 3, or on multiple Consoles, excluding the Wii.

As for a remake, no I don't think so. That's why they have Final Mixs for Japan and then it's on to the next game. In my opinion, I think after Square Enix is done with the entire Kingdom Hearts Series they should send the Final Mixs over here. If you guys don't agree with my, please atleast respect my opinion.

I respect your opinion on the whole "Wii Idea", but I disagree. Also, if people don't see it your way just don't get mad because people see it in different points of veiws. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back