• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Re:CoM What About Us!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrenking

I'm surprised Europe KH fans are freaking, have you forgotten that all games go, Japan-> NA -> EU ?
Just be glad you're not in Austrialia, they get em later than the EU!
So its not too late, just be your usual patient selves
:)
Edit: To the guy who posted above me; I got my Swap Magic from Divineo, but they took theirs down because of C+D letters a lot of companies have been getting, As Swap Magic lets you pirate games pretty easily. Anyway, they still sell em on Amazon, but they might take em down soon, here's a link Amazon.com: Swap Magic V3.6 Plus 2-Disc with Magic Slide Tool (PS2): Everything Else
Good luck!

Last edited:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Well I live in another country too, one that I doubt they will even bring Re:CoM in. So I`m shipping it from America =D

IvyMoments

Yeah, it sucks for us in Europe. I'm going to wait a while, and if there's no mention of it coming out in Europe, I'll probably just get it from Amazon...

Thing is would it work over here, or would you need some software to make it work?

Blue

home is where the heart is
Yeah, it sucks for us in Europe. I'm going to wait a while, and if there's no mention of it coming out in Europe, I'll probably just get it from Amazon...

That's what I would do if I hadn't got it already. :D

Sora/Roxas14

don't worry i live in ireland and i'd be very surprised if it did'nt come out over here. it's just that europe has extra laws concerning games and plus they need to translate it into different languages which is why it takes so long.

Ben Leslie

UPDATE: RPGSite has been in touch with Square-Enix Europe this morning in an attempt to confirm a European release of this title. Confimation of a UK and EU release is, at this moment "tbc." Square-Enix Europe representatives at this minute are "unaware" of any plans to bring the game to EU shores.

Source: N4G.com : Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for PS2 US release confirmed

Rix

Awards
I hope it will come to europe too...

But what is the talk about european voice actors?

oh right... Some cointries has dubbed versions of the games..

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
UPDATE: RPGSite has been in touch with Square-Enix Europe this morning in an attempt to confirm a European release of this title. Confimation of a UK and EU release is, at this moment "tbc." Square-Enix Europe representatives at this minute are "unaware" of any plans to bring the game to EU shores.

Source: N4G.com : Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for PS2 US release confirmed

I knew it! :(
They don't have any plans for it yet.

Ben Leslie

When Kingdom Hearts 2 came out in NA,

Europe had to wait 6 months later for it, hope it doesn't happen again.

Rix

Awards
I haven't played it myself, but have seen videos at youtube and heard what people who has played it has said about the game. And what I have heard and seen is mostly positive.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i don't think importing Re:CoM from NA to Europe is a big deal really! they thanslated it,that's it!!
"BRING IT ON,WE'LL BUY EVERY LAST PIECE OF IT!"

belleaurora

I too hope it comes to Australia and Europe. I'd be very disappointed if it didn't. If it does come to PAL territories, I reckon it'll come to Australia first like KH2 did, before being released in Europe.

*fingers crossed* :D

I need a games to take me through my 6 week holidays at the end of this year :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back