• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Re:CoM confirmed by Square Enix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

one wing angel

So wait I'm confused now. I knew RE:COM was coming out but does that also mean FM+ is coming here? that wasn't stated in the report I read. I figured it was just RE:COM. >_>

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
So wait I'm confused now. I knew RE:COM was coming out but does that also mean FM+ is coming here? that wasn't stated in the report I read. I figured it was just RE:COM. >_>

No. It's only Re: CoM... unless Square is keeping the FM+ part a secret. (I doubt they'd do it, but it'd be so funny if they were.)

Oh, and if I recall, the TC said Holiday 2008 and the main page was Fall 2008, which is pretty ironic, considering that it's both. (I could of sworn that "Holiday" begins around Thanksgiving and Fall (The actual season itself.. not how it usually feels like.) ends Dec. 21/ 22.)

xhananh

Awards
This was just announced, what, like, this week? I don't think it could have been any sooner than that; I would have known before just this morning since I'm usually pretty stalker-ish when it comes to these kinds of things. :) Anyway, even though there isn't really a lot of room for doubt, somehow part of me thinks it might be a rumor for some stupid reason. I thought people usually announced games a lot sooner than two and a half months in advance. (Only seventy-one days left!) Anyway, even if it is true I'm going to be sort of mad; I just bought the original GBA version of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories only four days ago after I spent months looking for it. Darn.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I smell a conspiracy

It Reeks of one SA. I've actually been saying that on several other threads with this topic. SE doesn't just GIVE out games from literally nowhere. My bet is that something went wrong and now the new games wont be released when they say they will. Were getting RE: CoM as hush material. Most likely just to shut us up. :s

The reason that the FM series isn't coming out is because it was made because the American version of Kingdom Hearts had special features that Japan didn't get. FM was made to ease they're whining. I'll say it again, this is incredibly unfair. So we got a few shitty new bosses, they got 3 new games. How does that even out? :pouts and kicks dirt: :mad:

A

Azrael

COM YES! YES!

We finally got what we partially wanted! Take that you Nipponese

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I smell a conspiracy

Originally, I ignored that, but now that I thought of it.. ugh.. maybe they'll announce that either 358/2 Days, BBS, or Coded will either be delayed about a year or even.. no.. I don't even want to consider that, but I think I did hear that they were having issues fitting Days on the DS cartiage. They'll probably announce it the day after Re: CoM is release, just when they think we're distracted/ satisfied enough.

TheOnlyOn3

I'm Really Excited For CoM Coming Out In North America, Would Have Been Nice If They Also Brought Over Final Mix Too. Final Mis For Japan Came With Both Games So Why Shouldn't It Also Be The Same For North America. They Went Through The Trouble For Japan. I'm Sure They'll Bring It To North America Soon Enough, It's Only A Matter Of Time.

Last edited:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'm Really Excited For CoM Coming Out In North America, Would Have Been Nice If They Also Brought Over Final Mix Too. Final Mis For Japan Came With Both Games So Why Shouldn't It Also Be The Same For North America. They Went Through The Trouble For Japan. I'm Sure They'll Bring It To North America Soon Enough, It's Only A Matter Of Time.
Yeah.. look at the first remake. Did it come? NO. I wish they'd just make a boxed set that included all 3 remakes, would've made life simple. Anyways, at least we get the best remake (basicly the most effort put forth into,).

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Yeah.. look at the first remake. Did it come? NO. I wish they'd just make a boxed set that included all 3 remakes, would've made life simple. Anyways, at least we get the best remake (basicly the most effort put forth into,).
What are you talking about '3 remakes'. This is the second remake.

And how is this the BEST remake?

shadowrise

All 3 would be awesome, but if they did do it, it probably wouldn't be in a boxed set, so they could take more money from us. :p But seriously, Re:CoM is an awesome first step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back