• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Re:CoM confirmed by Square Enix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
So, does this actually fully confirm it or is it sprouting off the news that was on here?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Apparently, this news was confirmed at the Gamestop Expo, by Gamestop officials and sources from Square Enix present at the event. Usually when you have evidence such as that, there's not much you can do but believe it, expecially with all the rumors surrounding this game and all the detailed information regarding price and etc.

But, short answer, Square Enix hasn't issued a press release but according to Square employees and GameStop higher-ups, this game is coming to the US Holiday 2008.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, this doesn't seem much different from what's on the main page, but the Holiday 2008 does sound more feasible than Fall 2008 (aka "This Fall").

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have to wonder though how will they manage to pull off all the fun stuff you could do only when you had both Re:CoM and the FM+, seeing how having a cleared save file for one meant a lot of bonuses on the other if you used the same memory card.
They won't really have to program their way around it, seeing how we just won't have access to it, lacking the FM+, but I'll be really bummed if they'll take that easy way out :\ which is what they'll probably do :/

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I don't know why, but when I read that, I became more skeptical of it.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
yes, if i had a choice, i would rather have Re: CoM than fm+. i cant wait:)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I would have to agree with you on that, I would choice RE:COM over FM as will.:)

I've always felt that way, because CoM is the only kh I havnt been able to experience in lush 3DXD!!!
If I had to choose between a few bonusus on a game I already have, or a great 2D game completely remade in 3D with voices, well the choice seems obvious! lol

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah, that's why I'm liking Re: CoM. It's going to be a 2D game in 3D, with English VAs, better cutscenes, slightly different takes on the KH1 (and sort of KH2 (Twilight Town)) worlds, possibly new bosses (I'm still uncertain if "new bosses" is brand new bosses or just the same news ones first seen in the Japanese Re: CoM), and new cutscenes. This is going to be so good. I hope this gets completely comfirmed.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm glad we're getting Re:CoM because I've always wanted to face those Organization members in 3D(even though with the cards) but still, I think it'd be fun to hear them talk and watch the videos and such of KH:CoM in 3D. I can't wait for it to be released, but I am upset that there was no KH:FM+:(

Soren

Awards
.....:blink:

OMGWTF?!!!!

Are you sying that that rumor was true?! You mean we're actually getting Re:COM?!

O_O NO WAY!!!

....this had better not be a joke....

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm still on the middle where I do or don't believe it yet, because I truly do not want to get sooo excited for it, only to reveal it is false D:. However, that didn't work, because I did get excited and insane anyway xD. For some reason, if this is real, I feel Square Enix is releasing Re: CoM to the US for the preparation of the upcoming 358/2 Days. Think about it. The West never really got to bond and see the GBA Organization members in 3D, and CoM was so long ago, especially for those who did not play it, and went straight to KH2, with only the Jiminy Journal to suffice of who were those who died and are gone were, with no idea of their personality and story. If some even do look at JJ anyway.

It's a perfect way to reintroduce Larxene, Marluxia, Vexen, Zexion, and Lexaeus, only to see them more in Roxas's story that is headed here next. A ploy to hype it up.

Kind of like a refresh. Or a refresh memory.

That's the only explanation I can see to have it out this late after...two years or so?

Soren

Awards
I want both, but I doubt it's coming. Until it appears in a store, then i'm gonna assume the worst. Even though i had a moment of "OMG No WAI" a few posts back.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I'm having difficulty seeing Square Enix give greedy America (and not-so-greedy Canada/Mexico) a game without sending it over to Europe. I agree, begin praying to the release God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back