• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Re:CoM confirmed by Square Enix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm having difficulty seeing Square Enix give greedy America (and not-so-greedy Canada/Mexico) a game without sending it over to Europe. I agree, begin praying to the release God.

It totally burns me inside. Why does Europe get nothing!? T_T

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'm not sure how to feel about this, honestly I mean after all of this speculation and such I can't settle on how to feel either happy, excited or angry. I'm so confused =\

I..I think I need to lie down.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
FM never really seemed all that fun, to me. With the exception of the Organization Data Battles.
Re:CoM, however, seems totally amazing.
I hope it's true.

KylonCocalina

Its still not confirmed. A slight nod from one dude in response to a question yelled from a crowd does not equal a confirmation.
Personally i doubt its ever coming to America. Especially not this long after its initial release. The PS2 is dead. No one is going to be releasing anything to it anymore, port or no.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
The PS2 isn't dead to me. I still like it more than the PS3 and I still play all the older games I still have. I'll definitely buy Re: CoM if it comes to America.

Its still not confirmed. A slight nod from one dude in response to a question yelled from a crowd does not equal a confirmation.
Personally i doubt its ever coming to America. Especially not this long after its initial release. The PS2 is dead. No one is going to be releasing anything to it anymore, port or no.

Ps2 has at least one year of life, left, I believe. Or more.

Sony apparently intends to continue until the ten years are up.

I'll be picking this up.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah, I heard about that. Plus, I read that there will be at least another 120+ games in store for the PS2, so it isn't completely dead yet. Besides, I'm pretty sure that there's still more PS2s in peoples' homes than PS3s.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
If it's indeed true, you can bet your ass Im getting this.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Not to go off-topic, but can you imagine how much more activity this section's going to have if this rumor is true? I mean, there will be all this talk about Re: CoM all over again. Persay.. the worlds, the bosses, the storyline, the enemies, and the strategies. There'll probably be a whole lot of buzz, come the month after Re: CoM's release.. if it happens..

Keiji Dragon

Well, if this becomes true then I'll be glad that I haven't wasted money on the import like some people.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
FM isn't that big a deal to me.
Bring on the RE:COM. :DD

Shade737

Silver Member
I hope it will be compatible with the 80gb BC PS3's if it is I'm getting this.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I personally don't know what to think, I really hope it comes out for America, but than again Square just might be saying it to get the KH fans in Europe and America hopes up. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait to find out, and I've got a friend that's agrees. But I know I'm going to try to talk my mom into buying it if it does come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back