• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH: Prince and the Pauper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Sorry about taking forever! My laptop was broken and I couldn't get around the broken keyboard. It was crazy, I couldn't type "t" or "y" or "2" or "!" or "7" or "8" so yeah it was crazy! and if you ever wanna know how hard it is to write a story without "t" or "y" or "!" you should try typing a paragraph without typing those letters! ugh! well here you go! I have now finished and now will update the chapter long waited! Sorry for the wait!

The Prince and the Pauper
~Chapter Twenty Four~
Two plans, one failure

“Zexion, I’m so glad you found me!” Riku cheered. Sora smiled, he was relieved the Prince was going home.

“Yes, I have…” he eyed him and grabbed his arm, “We must hurry,” he preformed with great acting skills.

“Why?” Riku asked, as he started to pull gently away.

“I don’t have time to explain. We must go to the royal mines first,” he said as he got in the carriage. Riku raised his eyebrow, smiled to Sora but regardless of his gut feelings got in the carriage.

Riku stared out the window only to see a glimpse of a small set of eyes, but after a while he ignored it. The carriage, rushing quickly through the forest, bumped around continually. Riku couldn’t figure out what was so important. Wasn’t him going home more important? Everything thinks he’s dead or run away. What could be so important…? ‘Did he find more gold? Did he find more gold deep inside the cave? But… if he did why not just tell my mother after taking me home? Why not…’

Zexion pulled the carriage to a stop, he looked at Riku and grinned, “Come with me,” he said getting off.

Riku, biting his lip with curiousness quickly jumped off and ran to Zexion, “Wait, explain what’s going on, I demand it.”

Zexion, with no emotion on his face, tilted his head. He brushed pass Riku and continued to the cave. Riku narrowed his eyes, annoyed and astonished. ‘He pushed by me?’ Riku, red with anger, grabbed Zexion’s shoulder, turned him around and gave him a final command, “Don’t you ever treat me that way! I am your prince! And you will answer me!”

Zexion, grinning, then laughing, “You fool!” he slapped him away, “You are such a fool,” he faced the cave and called attention to someone inside.

Riku, on the ground, wiped the blood from his lip, he was annoyed and was getting more than furious, he grounded his teeth pushed himself off the ground with some much speed he was blinded, he went to punch Zexion when everything, everything in his body, stopped. He was thrown back, a good ten or fifteen feet and he landed against a tree. He felt his body gasp violently for air. His brain tried to recall what happened, and nothing came to mind. There was a laugh, from a group, that stood in front of him.

Riku looked up, he widened his eyes, confused, afraid and mostly foolish. It all finally made sense. ‘That’s why they didn’t find me… that’s how the kidnappers got in… that’s why Zexion disappeared after my father died… and maybe… maybe… he killed my father himself… or maybe the other guys… but they’re all in this together but what do they have to gain?’

Zexion stepped forward, “I’m sure you remember these gentleman, Axel, and of course Laxaeus, Demyx.”

Riku, with hardly any strength to speak questioned, “Why… what can… you gain?”

Zexion, frowning, “It really doesn’t matter what I gain, you won’t be alive to see it fulfilled.”

Laxaeus went to pick up his weapon, the metal object that hit Riku earlier, and watched as Axel and Demyx carried him away.

“Don’t worry about hurting him, he’s not of too much use to us anymore,” Zexion said, with that the others paused in confusion, “I have found information that would have made life easier if we had known earlier, so as of now he’s of no use, so if you just so happen to break a bone it wouldn’t matter.”

Riku, lifting his head, ‘What did he mean by that?’

Axel chuckled, “It seems we can act out our revenge,” he said, “My good prince, I owe you a good punch in the stomach for setting us up like that in Disney Castle,” he looked at the door that was the final stop in the cave. “But I guess leaving you to die is more fun,” he unlocked the door and tossed the limp and tired Riku into the room.

Riku, hurt and weak could hear something or someone coming toward him as if crawling. But he was too weak to let his eyes focus in the dark room. “See ya later,” Axel waved as Demyx laughed.

With that Riku could hear the door close and all he could think about was his kingdom and everything was dead or rather going to die. Who knows what they really wanted other than the Keyblades but it was clear that it was an important part of the plan. Whatever the reason Riku just wanted to go home… and he wanted this to all be over.

“Are you alright?” a sweet voice asked him.

Riku sat up, “I guess,” he said, “I can’t believe this…”

The female, sighed, “I agree…”

Riku turned toward the voice, it was too dark for him to see and he waited, listening to her voice. “I’m sorry they did this to you.”

“I am too… I just… I don’t see why I did what I did, because of me…”

“Don’t worry about it… really…” Riku wasn’t exactly sure he was talking to but he was sure it was Namine, her voice like bells and her kindness inhuman. He sighed, “Well, have you been able to find your way out?”

“No… I’m not sure if there is a way out… I tried to look but I couldn’t see well enough,” she moved, sitting up one could guess and she stared at the door. “I want to go home too,” she cried, “I had a home… a castle and I ran away because every person I knew wanted me to live a certain way, act a certain way and everything…”

Riku, biting his lip reached out to touch her, and realizing this wasn’t Namine wrapped his arms around her, “I’ll find a way out of here.”

The girl grinned, she grabbed his arm and hugged it, “I just…”

Riku sighed, “It’s going to be ok,” he said. Thinking of a way to change the subject he asked her about her home, “So, you’re a princess?”

“Yes… but I ran away to keep my freedom intact… and I don’t regret leaving,” she said.

“Oh, so what’s your name?” Riku asked.

“My name is Sarah,” she answered.

Riku skipped a couple of beats, “Sarah?”

“Yeah?”

“When you ran away where did you go?”

There was silence for a moment, “Well, I got here and ran into trouble, and after a while I found a place that would hire me, it didn’t pay much but I wasn’t looking for the best job, I had my own money that I took with me from my home land and when I started working I took care of my son and I got an apartment for us. I’ve been living there ever since.”

Riku was amazed, surely Sarah didn’t know who she was talking to and it probably didn’t matter since she was alone and basically about to die, she held on to Riku tightly.

@@@@@

“So what did you mean by that?” the Leader asked Zexion.

Zexion grinned, “I have learned that whether or not the Prince knows about the Keyblades if he dies whomever rules next will instantly have all information about them apparently this weapon gives its chosen leaders magical awareness of it. But this has a time limit apparently. If we time it right we can have the advisor get married to the queen and he’ll get all the information we need.”

The Leader, if one could see his face, grinned, “I see, that is very good information, remind me to heavily reward you for your loyal service when this is all over,” his radio like voice answered. He walked a few feet toward the cave, “Don’t explode the cave until I give the signal, understood?”

“Yes, sir!” there came a large cry from his followers.

“Zexion, expose the fake at the castle, have him imprisoned. I don’t care how you do it. Just make sure you say the Prince is dead.”

“Sir,” Zexion bowed and was gone.

@@@@@

Whit his corridors Zexion was at the Castles gates quickly. He looked up the guards gave a command and the doors were opened before him. Behind him followed a few hooded men. The guards remained silent.

@@@@@

Riku grinned at the Princess once more, “I honestly can’t wait to marry you…” he said hiding his eyes, “I mean… I never thought I could meet a Princess… that was so…”

Princess Kairi grinned, “I feel the same.” She touched the side of his face. He gazed into her eyes and she gazed into his. Their garden was silent and there was no one to interrupt them. They inched closer and suddenly their heard horns, alarming, horns. They paused, looked up to the high tower and realized that something was wrong. They dashed into the throne room, holding hands, worried.

The Queen took her seat at the throne and waited with a concerned face.

After a moment Roxas and Namine walked along side Riku Replica and asked him to come with them for a moment. Princess Kairi nodded and Riku Replica nodded.

“What’s going on?” Replica asked Roxas.

“We don’t know, but we have to know, did you push it back?”

“Um…”

“You didn’t?! You have to push it back before it’s too late, the wedding is a few days away,” Roxas said. “I haven’t even found the prince yet.”

Namine sighed, “We can’t argue about this now,” she said with a concerned face, “but… I wonder what’s wrong…”

Replica sighed, he felt that he had let them down. He forgot about their plan to find and save the prince. He forgot and only saw Princess Kairi. He bit his lip and turned and looked at her, her beautiful face, her charm her elegance, everything was so beautiful and yet out of his reach. They were right, and he knew it. She wasn’t for him and he wasn’t for her… he could get killed for his form of treason and crime… but there was no way to change it back now except changing places with the real Prince before it was too late.

He walked over to Princess Kairi and held her hand in a seldom way. He hid his eyes from her and at that moment lifted his head to the command.

“Seize him!” Zexion yelled out.

Everyone in the room exclaimed in confusion and surprise.

The Queen at first stared confused, “What? Princess Kairi?”

“No, that boy, that isn’t the Prince!”

“What? Yes he is! You don’t think I know my own son?” the Queen exclaimed.

Zexion, sighing, putting on a act, “I thought the same thing my Queen but I was at the mines when I found this…” he pulled out a ring, “I found this in the rubble of the mines, and I learned from a friend of mine that his worker had vanished around the same time and that his worker looked exactly like the prince,” he looked up to the Queen. “Here, this ring was from the Prince’s right hand,” he handed her the ring and gazed at it.

“Oh… my…” then she gazed at the Prince… or the boy.

“Without your glasses you can’t see that the ring is missing, can you?”

Replica swallowed, “Oh….” He gazed at Princess Kairi, she gazed back, she didn’t back away nor did she loosen her grip, instead she held tight, she wasn’t going to let go.

“Seize him,” Zexion repeated, “Seize him and Roxas, Roxas was the leader of this the whole time,” he pointed to Roxas.

“What?! NO!” instantly Replica and Roxas were surround and Replica held on to Kairi’s hand. Roxas was tied and was now being forced to kneel. The guards pulled at Replica’s hand as hard as they could but their hands held as tightly as they could. But after a good moment a guard came and punched Replica in the back of his neck, knocking him unconscious instantly.

Princess Kairi cried as she saw Replica on the floor. She looked up to Zexion and ran to her room, her love was gone… and probably a killer.

Zipporahss

Hey guys! I'm updating sooner because i think it's only fair that i give you another chapter sooner, here it goes! technically this chapter and the one before are the start of the climax! I hope you like where the story is going because to be honest i sorta don't know where its going myself, i haven't followed the notes i originally wrote out for the story so i hope you like it! ^^

~Chapter Twenty Five~
The Fateful Letter

Two days later Replica woke, again, to the cell. He couldn’t believe it all ended so quickly. He was now… now in a prison, possibly for the rest of his natural life. He gazed at the ceiling of the cell and he could only think of Princess Kairi, how hurt she must be… how sad she must feel… he turned to his side in rejection to the thought, this was his entire fault… he should have told the Princess something… anything she would have understood…

“Are you still blaming yourself?” Roxas sat up in his thin mattress bed, “You aren’t to blame, it was my fault to even get a fake into this castle… technically Zexion was right, it was my plan… well Namine’s but…”

“I know what you mean… but its ok… I just want to get out of here… I just… something tells me that this was some sort of…”

“What?”

“Nothing…” Replica sat up in bed and lowered his head. “I just… have a feeling…”

Roxas sighed, he gazed around his cell and found himself staring at the window. It was barred and had no glass or plastic on it. Fresh air, hot or cold, was free to enter and leave but something about the bars gave Roxas an idea.

“Halt!” a guard commanded. But the sounds of heels continued through the halls, from around the corner came the red hair then the soft skin, then the dark blue eyes of Princess Kairi, the guard immediately bowed in respect and apologies.

Princess Kairi walked to Replica’s cell and gazed at him, then at the guard, “Leave us,” she said sternly.

The guard bowed again and left.

Replica stood quickly and grabbed the bars of the cell, “Please, forgive me! Let me explain!”

Princess Kairi remained silent and after a moment of Replica explaining she slapped, “I can’t believe you were so stupid to do such a thing! Ugh!” she groaned, annoyed, “And you! What were you thinking?!”

Roxas swallowed, but Replica continued, “Look, I still love you… it wasn’t suppose to happen this way… but I still love you and I didn’t hurt the Prince… I didn’t…”

“I believe you, I just think you were stupid to take a risk,” she answered after a moment. “Okay, look, I believe you but the Prince is still dead.”

“I just… don’t believe that…” Replica said.

“Look, I came here to tell you something, the new king is blaming Twilight Kingdom for Riku’s death, they’ve already declared war,” she said.

“My homeland? You mean…”

“Yes, Roxas, and not only that all the kingdoms have wages war against each other,” she said. “Even my home… I don’t know if you can help but I need you guys out of here!”

“We can’t,” Replica interrupted Roxas before he could speak, “We’re stuck in here.”

“And what do you mean new king?” Roxas asked.

@@@@@

Riku held Sarah’s body, she was worried and obviously afraid, she figured she was going to die and she didn’t care who she held on to, even if it was the man that cut her throat those years ago. She held back her tears as she talked to Riku about her son.

“I don’t know where he is… they just… threw him out the cabin and let him run off…” she said.

Riku sighed, “It’ll be okay, I’m sure…”

“Hey… Rick, I’m sorry I got you into this mess…”

Riku at first was confused, then he realized that she thought he was Replica, “It’s okay…” he said, when he didn’t even believe it himself. He didn’t believe it at all.

“Can I ask you something?” she said.

“Sure…”

“I always wanted to fall in love… and a few weeks ago… I did…”

“With who?”

“Well… I mean… Prince Riku… not that you aren’t a great guy Rick but… I just fell for him the second I saw him…”

“Okay…”

“Yeah… and I was… wondering… if I could…”

“What?”

“Kiss you…”

“What?!”

Sarah sighed, “I know, strange but… you look just like him… I mean, we’re going to die here… eventually so we mind as well… you know… try…”

Riku bit his lip. “Um… Sarah…”

“Please? Just once, I mean… its not like we’re going to hate each other after this… this probably the last thing we’ll do in this world anyway.”

Riku felt her turn, she shifted and he could feel her face in front of his. At first Riku didn’t know what to say or do. He pulled back for a second but she didn’t say anything. She inched closer and Riku felt compelled to allow her to. She “earned” it, if that was a good word to use.

Then it happened, a light of white shined from a small crack in the dark room. It stopped the two royals in their tracks. They faced the light and slowly inched their way toward it. As Riku got closer he could see that there were many rocks, ones that were small and movable were blocking the rest of the light. Riku stood and started to pull away at the rocks. Sarah stood in the space were they once were and watched. After a few more rocks the light filled the rest of the room.

Riku and Sarah hid their eyes behind their arms as the light seemed to get brighter. Their eyes adjusted and saw that there were yellow and purple stones embedded in the stone walls. Riku gazed in wonder, “What are these…?”

He stepped in and used the hole’s edge for support as he stepped in over the heap. When he got inside he realized how many of them there were. He reached his hand out to Sarah and called her over. Sarah quickly reached out and grabbed Riku’s hand. “Rick what do you think these are?”

Riku ignored his impulse to confess his identity and answered her, “I’m not sure. But they look very valuable,” he released her hand as he tried to pull one stone out. He noticed instantly that there were different sizes, the one he pulled out was much larger than the other ones along the ground. He examined it in his hand and narrowed his eyes in thought.

“Hey Rick look!” she said, a few yards down there was a desk, strangely it had a scale, on one side there was a chuck of gold the other side was bare. Riku walked over with the chuck he had and placed it on the other end of the scale. The chuck he had was balancing the scale.

Riku became astonished, “Sarah…”

Sarah stepped closer, “What’s wrong?”

Riku gazed at her, “We found… its something we can use as currency,” he said.

Sarah smiled, “That’s great!” she said.

Riku hugged her with joy in his heart and placed his hand on the desk. As he did so he felt paper under his hand. He looked at the paper and saw his name on it. He swallowed, “It’s a letter…”

“Open it,” she said.

Riku swallowed, he opened the letter. He was almost pulled to tears when he saw who it was from. It read:

“Dear Riku,

I have found a new currency, I know it’s sudden and un-royal to start a letter like this but when I’m done you’ll understand.

Son, we have in fact ran out of gold, but these new stones are in abundance and just as valuable as gold. I gave it the name munny. Also, I have reason to believe that Zexion is plotting to do bodily harm to me, he’s been very distant the last few years, distant in way that told me to get rid of him today. Son, my darling Riku, I write this letter to you because I want you to know that no matter what I do today you might be in danger as well. Zexion isn’t a force to mess with.

And Son, one last thing… When you’re old enough I will share with you the knowledge of the Keyblades, they have great powers and they have the ability to heal the sick and unlock doors, or locks. But this is something I wanted to tell you right away, the Keyblades are able to stop wars and battles by using light alone; it also has the power to open doors to darkness.

Son, in a few years you’ll get this letter, for reasons unclear I had a feeling to leave this letter where I wrote it… my father said if an outside force is convincing you it just might be fate. Remember that son, that some times its fate helping you along. Fate is what controls the outcome of many things and events, don’t ever forget that.

Love,

Joseph, your father.”

Riku lifted his eyes from the letter, he was surprised that a letter, sat here for more than a few months, just waiting for him to find it, according to what he gathered from what his father called fate. Riku let out a small chuckle and gazed away from Sarah. Riku gazed at the wall of new currency that his father found.

‘Dad… I… I don’t know what to think about you any more. You always had a way of amazing me…even in dark times… dark times…’ he turned to Sarah, she lifted her eyes, and at that moment they came to the same conclusion.

“They’re going to start a war!” the said together.

“We gotta get out of here, we have to tell someone,” Sarah said.

“But there isn’t a way out, what are we going to do?”

Zipporahss

hey guys! haven't heard from ya, but i hope u like the chapters! the climax is coming soon! woot!

here's the next one!

~Chapter Twenty Six~
Death

“It’s been two days, shouldn’t we execute the plan now?” Axel questioned.

Leader, with his hood still on, turned to Axel, “No, we must be sure that those bugs don’t interfere with this plan.”

Axel shrugged, “Well I doubt they can interfere if they’re still where they were from two days ago.”

If one could see, Leader narrowed his eyes, “Are you trying to be smart? Because if you are, its not a good look for you… or maybe it’s just my opinion…”

Axel, hearing the threat in the static like voice, pulled away with his arms up defensively, “I’m just joking, y’know just fooling around.”

“Oh… because I thought you were playing games I don’t like.”

At that moment Zexion opened the large guest room door and walked over to Leader. He was followed by a hood man. Zexion stopped in front of Leader and gave him a bow. As he rose he grinned an evil grin. “Sir, I found the one you were looking for.”

“Show your face,” Leader commanded. And at that moment hazel gold eyes and long silver hair were revealed. His voice was deep and so vexing. His skin was as a lightly cooked caramel and his features were striking. “It’s nice to see you Xemnas,” Leader said.

Xemnas bowed, “The pleasure is mine. I was surprised however that you called me away from my mission so soon.”

“Yes, because we now know for sure that the war will start, we don’t need you starting up conflicts any more,” Leader explained.

Xemnas nodded, “I see, then what do you need my assistance for?”

Leader walked over to the nice bed, one fit for some sort of royal guest, and crossed his ankles, “We need you to marry a chick whom is depressed because her husband and her son are now dead and the kingdom is almost bankrupt. We need you to continue to act as if you’re king.”

Xemnas nodded, “Well, that doesn’t seem to bad, but who is the red head, she’s obviously not of this family.”

“She’s a princess from another kingdom. But at least phase two can begin. Don’t worry about anything, as long as you’re a king from another kingdom we will have these people eating out of our hands like the bugs they are.”

Chuckling, Xemnas looked at Zexion, “Now I understand why you introduced me before bringing me here,” he faced Zexion and grinned, “When do I marry the widow?”

“Tomorrow morning,” Zexion answered, “She has already agreed to marry a king to save her throne and her people.”

Nodding, he turned back to Leader, “Should I get to know her?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“Sir,” Xemnas bowed and left, Zexion lead Xemnas to his guest king room.

@@@@@

“This king… he’s going to marry the queen tomorrow morning,” Kairi explained.

Roxas slammed his fist down on the bed, “No!” he said, “this just… ugh…” he became angered to a deep red color.

Replica sighed, “What can we do…? Riku’s gone… probably… far away from here… and we’re stuck in this prison.”

Kairi repeated Replica and leaned her head on the bars, their foreheads touching, “We’ll get you out of here… we’ll find a way.”

“Even if we do they won’t believe me.”

Kairi sighed, “I want to believe you’re right but… something keeps telling me that your wrong…” The sun started to set. The orange rays were hitting Kairi in the face, she kissed Replica’s forehead and pulled back with a sad grin. “I have to go…”

“I love you Kairi…”

“I love you too…”

Roxas, making a disgusted sound, pulled away and flopped on the bed. He wasn’t sure what to do now, but he hoped Namine was ok.

@@@@@

Riku sat down at his father’s desk. They must have searched for hours for an exit. He sighed, he wasn’t sure how this letter was of use now because of his situation. He was stuck in a cave, and he didn’t want to say it but he wasn’t even sure how much oxygen they had left. There was no way to tell… not yet anyway. Sarah sat down on the ground with a sad look, Riku, seeing this out of the corner of his eye stood and reached out his hand for Sarah to take it. At first she was confused but she then took his hand and he lead her to the chair for her to sit.

“Hey, Rick,” Sarah called.

“Yeah?”

She narrowed her eyes, “What’s that?” she pointed to the distance, deeper in this office like space that was hidden in the mines. Riku turned and narrowed his eyes and saw something, an object that looked much like a chest. Riku inched his way toward it. He knelt down and touched the edge of it, finding cold metal. He quickly pulled back and gasped, it was colder than he thought it would be.

“It’s some sort of box,” he answered her after a moment.

“Can you open it?”

Riku nodded and started to open the chest. From it light spilled out.

@@@@@

Horns started to play, drums started to beat, music was in the air. The sun was almost near a near noon and the wedding had already started. The queen was getting ready and getting makeup done to her face at this moment. The queen held in her tears, she was slowly but surely getting more and more depressed, a wedding to an unknown, her son dead and her husband dead. And traitors were every where in the palace.

Namine, was thinking of something she could do. She had to do something. She had a feeling that this wedding was going to be stopped. But she wasn’t so sure about the war that would come soon after. From what Namine heard, troops from the other kingdoms were already marching out to the battlefield. She wasn’t sure what she could do to stop that but she could defiantly stop this wedding, single-handedly or not.

She knocked on the queen’s room, there was an answer and she entered. She was carrying the tea that the queen had requested a few minutes ago. Namine felt sick to her stomach taking this big of a risk but she had to. “Here’s your tea, it should calm your nerves,” she said placing it down on the small round table.

The queen sat, she sighed with sadness in her voice, “I hope it does,” she said taking the cup in her hand. Namine sat, watching carefully, “Namine, can you at least tell me now you didn’t notice your own student was being faked?” she placed the tea cup down.

Namine sighed, “Well… I guess its because he was just that good,” she said faking her frown.

She nodded, “I see,” she lifted it again and put it to her lip. After a moment she took a sip and placed the cup down, she gazed out the large windows, scared, worried and sad. She was too worried about her kingdom, this man, the one she would wed wasn’t what she thought was best for this kingdom but there were no other kings available at that moment and she had to do something soon.

Instantly, Zexion burst into the room, with guards behind him. “No, Your Highness! Don’t!” he screamed from the door.

Namine and the queen and the others gazed at him, “Seize the girl! Now!”

“What’s wrong? What has she done?”

“She’s poisoned your tea!” he ran over and knocked the tea cup away, as it spilled to the floor a white substance appeared.

“Namine what have you done?!” the queen yelled out of hear. She jumped from her chair and pulled away, upon doing so she started to see blurs and started to look pale. As she fell she had tears stream down her face.

“Seize the girl! Seize her now!”

At that Namine ran out of the room, she ran down the hall with guards chasing her. She ran as fast as she could but she found herself running closer and closer to the dungeon. She knew that was the worse place to go but she couldn’t think of another place where she could loose them in a maze like room. She ran and ran but soon found herself hiding in a corner. Tears streaming down her face she wondered if she was making the right choice sitting and waiting for her enemies to appear.

Back in the queen’s room she was gasping for air, Zexion held her hand, “My queen let King Xemnas lead troops into battle for you, Namine was just another victim in this mess started by the other countries, if you let him lead in to battle we will surely win.”

Xemnas soon appeared and pushed servants out of the way, acting as if he cared. “Jae, Jae answer me! It’s me your groom, are you okay?”

Zexion had to admit he liked how Xemnas had good acting skills but it was worth it, even the extra mile of crying over her hand as he kissed it. “I don’t want a war…”

“Please let me do this, marry me now so that I may take vengeance!”

The queen, weak, dizzy and confused nodded her head, she started to speak and then… it all stopped.
The room was filled with gasps and tears and screams.

The queen was dead.

Xemnas stood, after kissing her forehead, and brushed way his tears, after a few gasps he turned to Zexion, now his royal advisor, and said with a stern voice, “Prepare for battle, now! The Twilight Kingdom will pay for this!”

Instantly Xemnas gained all the people’s support. The servants and guards cheered, almost as if they were 100% sure he was leading them into a battle that would save her and the kingdom.

Xemnas called out to one of his personal guards, “Gather the rest of my group, they should go and make sure that the mines cave in, we need that boy dead, make sure that he’s dead if he for some reason he survives,” he said in a whisper, although it wasn’t necessary since the room was filled with cheers.

“Understood,” nodded a man with blonde hair and a nice set of piercings. He shuffled his cards as he walked out the door, leaving the cheering crowd and his commander in the room.

Xemnas smiled, ‘It seems this plan will work out for the best after all,’ he looked at the queen, surprised that the girl was going to kill her queen. But shaking it off he walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back