• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH: Prince and the Pauper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Hey people! I have come up with a new story ^^ hehe, I hope you like it! It's a KH remake of Barbie: Princess and the Pauper. It sounds strange but I think you'll like it. Hehe, btw I some of the songs have been changed for obvious reason but at the end I will have "credits" basically giving rights to the makers of the film. I hope you like and sorry it took so long for me to come up with something new ^^

Enjoy!

The Prince and the Pauper
A Tale by Imani Faith
Fanfic and Songfic

~Prologue~

There are times when I play games. There are times when I’m completely lazy. There are times when I make mistakes, and there are times when I sit back and watch the mess. This time I had to take the world of humans seriously and I had to be serious and save a whole kingdom. It really sucks be Fate.

One day in a far away land, one that was named Destiny Island, a kingdom stood on the edge of bankruptcy. The King wasn’t sure of what to do. The kingdom was in big trouble, to put it in child terms, and they were short on time.

The King sighed as he shook his head. He didn’t know what to do but he had to think of something. Returning from the royal mine, the King suddenly fell off his horse and was soon after announced dead.

Some time after this announcement, the Queen was left with no idea of what to do. Their advisor was gone and her husband was dead. Her son wasn’t allowed to rule until he was married. So what was she to do? The Queen thought long and hard but after a moment she remembered their neighboring kingdom that had a princess, seeking a husband.

A/N: BTW I'm gonna have two chapters up tonite ^^ for obvious reasons ^^ thankies for reading

Zipporahss

~Chapter One~
Free pt. 1

The sun rose. The sound of feet running left and right could be heard from anywhere in the castle. In one room, however, there was only one set of feet running around.

He paced the floor with his schedule book in hand. He paced faster as he went down the list and gazing at his clock at the same time. He obviously wasn’t happy and neither was the person he was talking to. “Oh! We’re late, late, late!” he must have repeated that a million times. The Prince rolled his eyes and kept his face frozen as if he was paying attention. “We have 20, maximum 22 minutes, for your royal fitting. And then it’s move, move, move to your speech at the historical society! After that we have to rush, and I mean rush, to the horticultural society for tea. Ugh... Then there's your math lessons, your geography lessons, your science lessons...” he went on and on but the Prince at this time distanced himself more than ever.

He thought about how he had no choice but to marry… he thought about his urge to get away was being pulled through his fingers with every day SHE comes closer. At this point in time he stepped off his stool, where maids were fitting his suit, and he walked toward the window with a plain look on his face.

“All my life I've always wanted to have one day just for me nothing to do and for once nowhere I need to be; with no lessons, lords, or lunches or to-do list in the way no one to say when to eat or read or leave or stay… that would be the best day.” His ice blue eyes looked around, the maids were done with his suit were now leaving. A few others came in and started to remove his clothes. They surrounded him and slowly took off his shoes and pants and shirt and vest. After they were gone a few other maids came and started to dress him.

The Prince was used to this but he hated the fact that women had to do it. He was just lucky that they didn’t have cameras because he knew that girls outside the castle would love to see him and his junk but cameras were not allowed… due to some things changed in the law book.

Once the maids were gone the Prince ran his fingers through his long silver hair. Sighing, he thought, ‘What would it like to be free? Free to try crazy things… free to fly… free… to marry whom I choose…’ at those words his eyes landed on his teacher. Her blonde hair was one of no other. Her strong blue eyes were always observant and she was beautiful.

She was taking notes from the “Schedule-man” as the Prince called him. She was somewhat in charge of the Prince, she was always at his side to give him the information he needed about anything. The Prince swallowed as he felt his heart race. Everything about her was a danger to him, he wanted nothing more than to touch her and kiss her. But that would be against the law for him to do that… not just because she’s not royal but because she’s a servant she was off limits.

Sighing, the Prince pulled his eyes away, she was too beautiful. And he wasn’t free…

At this moment the Prince felt a hand touch his shoulder. “Son, I know how you feel about this.”

He gazed up at his mother, her ice blue eyes spoke the words of concern, “I know mom… its my duty…”

She smiled at her son, “Riku, I know you too well, duty or not you won’t be happy unless you get what you want… and I wish I could give it to you.”

Prince Riku looked at her, she had a smile, although it was sad, it was obvious that she still cared. “You could…”

“And that is?” her face lit up a little, she gazed into his eyes and waited.

“I want…” he froze, he figured that it wouldn’t be a good idea…. How could it? “I want you to be sure… I want you to be happy…” he lied.

She smiled, “Well, my Riku, my happiness will come from you being happy.”

He smiled, his fake smile, and kissed her forehead. She smiled along with him, and accepted his kiss. When she lifted her head she heard the door open. She saw at the corner of her eye a few servant boys carrying wrapped boxes.

“Ma’am, there are more presents here,” one said.

The Queen faced one of the boys and examined the boxes, “Oh look, it’s another engagement gift, Riku,” she said.

Prince Riku walked over to the presents, ‘You would think that I’m so lucky, that I have so many things. But I now I realize that everything has strings.’ Prince Riku looked at the many presents and felt the muscles around his heart tighten. The tears started to move toward his eyes, “I don’t think I’ll ever be free…” holding in his tears he walked out to his balcony. When he reached the end of the walk way of the balcony he rested his hands on his parapet of ivy stone. As he stood there he closed his eyes, “I close my eyes and I feel myself fly a thousand miles away,” opening his eyes he continued, “I could take flight but would it right that my conscious tells me stay?”

Prince Riku gazed down at the city below and stood there with empty thoughts. He had never been outside the gates of the castle before, as a kid, anyway. And he wished he had. But he couldn’t now… not now with the marriage so close.

Prince Riku looked over his shoulder and gazed at the people inside, still delivering boxes, still dusting off his pure white suit for the wedding, and some standing still waiting for the Prince to make any orders.

He looked to the city below once more and chuckles to himself, “I’ll remain, forever, royal. Duty means doing the things my heart may well regret. I’ll never stop believing, there’s more to living than gloves, gowns, threads and seams, and… and in my heart, I’ll always be free,” he said. He then accepted his fate and swallowed his pride.

The Prince then jumped, a butterfly handed on his hand. A blue one, with black edged wings, it stood in front of him then flapped its wings and flew away.

“Hey,” a voice called to him.

Prince Riku turned to face the voice to find his love there, “Oh, Namine…”

“Nice morning isn’t it?” she rested her elbows on the parapet.

“Yes,” Prince Riku answered, “It is nice… Namine listen… I… I want to tell you something… before…”

“What? What’s wrong?” she stood up and squared up to him. She held her hands behind her and she waited patiently.

Prince Riku looked into her eyes, and he paused, “Namine, look, we’ve known each other for our whole lives and… I’ve come to see you as my best friend and… I want you to know that I…”

As he chocked his mother came out to the balcony, “Namine, dear, I need you for a moment,” she waved for Namine.

Namine looked at Prince Riku, “Sorry, I must go, we’ll talk later ok?”

Prince Riku snapped his head away, “Yeah, we’ll talk later,” she smiled and walked away to meet with the Queen.

Prince Riku sighed, “I’ll always be free….. but my feelings will never stop caring for you… Namine.”

Zipporahss

~Chapter Two~
Free pt. 2

Near the slums of Destiny Kingdom, in Vexen’s Men’s Attire store, two boys are starting their day off with hard work with little pay. They could not hear the running around in the castle, never did they hear something from the castle, and so they figured it was very peaceful in that major castle.

Looking out the window Sora sighed, ‘I wish I could go there one day.’ He thought with high hopes, more so than his friend.

Replica ran his fingers through his hair and blew some air out of his lungs, with a slight grin he stood up and examined his suit. With a careful eye he saw that there was a thread out of place. Placing the suit back down, he reached for his scissors and cut it away. He examined it again and nodded with approval.

“Looking good Replica,” Sora rose to see the suit.

“Thanks, I’m glad that this suit is going to get me a good penny from the queen,” Replica grabbed a hanger and put the suit on the hanger and put it on the rack neatly. Returning to his work station he started working on the next suit, “And then I’ll be out of here.”

Sora, returning to his work station smiled, “Well, I can’t wait to take a vacation for this place.”

Replica rolled his ice blue eyes, “As long as we are debtor’s prison we aren’t going anywhere.”

“You gotta look at the positives,” Sora grinned.

Replica groaned and starting sewing, “Its just all my life I’ve always wanted, to have one day for myself… not waking up with a pile of work on every shelf. No hems of need of pressing or sleeves in disarray, no stupid wedding suit with a thousand stitches to crochet. And obviously no debt to pay,” Replica said as he slowly became more irritated.

“Crap it’s Vexen!” Sora said in a loud whisper. He started to rush his work.

Replica turned to his work and continued at a slow pace. Vexen slammed the door behind him. And noticed that Replica wasn’t working… or working fast enough, and so Vexen approached him, “Hmmm, what’s this? Is Replica trying to slack off?”

Replica, holding in his anger, grinned, “Actually, I’m not slacking off, I was just doing some calculating.”

“Oh! And what calculating are you doing?”

“How much debt money I have to pay off,” he folded his arms and leaned back in his chair enough to have the pressure on the back legs. He rocked his chair and waited with a smirk.

“Well, you might want to give up now then,” Vexen smirked back, he started to head toward his office. He was half way up the stairs when Replica jumped from his seat to confront him about his comment.

“What are you talking about? What do you mean by that?”

“Well, there’s this thing called interest. And interest is something that you have to pay, especially when you’re in debt.”

Replica groaned, “How can you say that?! I’ve already paid off more than half and you hate me as it is, why not just let me pay you what I owe and let me leave?”

“Because you’re my best worker and you give me the most money, so I don’t mind if I keep you for extra money.”

“But that wasn’t part of the deal! I was suppose to pay off what my parents barrowed.”

Vexen chuckled, his chuckle was creepy and annoying to hear, and sighed with a I-can’t-believe-you-believed-me-thing and said, “You’re such a sad puppet. It’s called lying. Once I saw how well you worked I decided to change my plans. Besides your parents shouldn’t have barrowed so much anyway, you probably have debts all over the kingdom!” he laughed again.

“They did it to take care of me!” Replica yelled back.

“Huh! Their mistake,” he walked to his office and chuckled once more, “I bet they realize that now,” he slammed the door and continued to laugh loudly behind his closed door.

Replica’s eyes relaxed but he felt so horrible inside. He slowly turned back to his work and starting sewing again. ‘What would it be like to be free…? Free from this stupid IOU.’

Sora grinned, “Don’t worry buddy, you’ll be fine, besides we both know that I’m the best worker here,” he chuckled in an attempt to cheer his friend up.

Replica chuckled, a sad chuckle, and threw back, “Don’t flatter yourself, I work faster than you.”

Sora paused in his work, “Oh yeah? Wanna bet?”

“You’re on, you’re whole paycheck for today,” Replica said.

“You’re on!” Instantly they were off. They were sewing and sewing, stitching and stitching. They both finished their suits and tossed them off to the side and started working on the second one of the race. Replica glanced over and saw that Sora was just starting to stitch the second arm. Replica half chuckled and started working on the buttons and the zippers.

‘Soon… soon, I’ll be forever free. I know have very little, my determination’s strong, and people will gather all over to hear my poem… or song… but at this moment I do believe I’ll be free,’ Replica finished the buttons and starting working on the collar, ‘I close my eyes and feel myself fly a thousand miles away, I could take flight but would it be right my conscious tells me stay?’ Replica glanced over at Sora once more and he was working on the pants. Replica realized that Sora was about to beat him and sped up his work. ‘I’ll repay my parents debt, regardless of what that turkey says, duty means doing the things your heart may well regret. He can never stop my schemes. There's more to living than gloves and gowns and threads and seams in my dreams I'll be free’

“I’m my next suit you better hurry!” Sora cried out.

“I’m right behind you!” Replica starting working on his third suit.

They were tied and at this point neither was betting the other. But at least Sora had accomplished his goal, he got his friend’s mind off of the negative for a while, and that was better than nothing.

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Why am I not suprised? Of course Riku is the prince and the Riku Replica is the pauper; totally should have seen that coming. But, whatever, it was a really good start. I didn't see too many problems with the chapters, but there were a couple of misspellings; you misspelled "borrowed" as "barrowed". Sorry, just had to point that out. Also, I do not like that Replica is the name of the Riku Replica; I think you should give him a real name. Aslo, Vexen is a total creep; I hope he gets run over by a carriage or something. Anyway, great start, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

Hmmmmm, actually I was thinking about giving him a real name toward the end. I was thinking about having a chapter with Replica having a more... interesting chapter where he breaks down or something, not sure yet but i'm trying to figure out how it will work but don't worry I won't let him keep the name for long, I decided that it would be a nickname BUT if you have any idea so for a name i'm all.... eyes not ears bcuz i dnt actually hear ur voice hehe

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Oh, okay, that sounds good. It was just weird calling him Replica, but I can understand the nickname thing. Anyway, as far as real names go, my suggestions would be Jakub, Audrius, Christian, Henrik, Dimitri, Xavier, Ignatius, just to name a few; let me know what you think. Oh, and the idea for a chapter with Replica having a breakdown, I would definitely read that chapter; psychological dilemmas make for great drama.

Zipporahss

Hello...... it seems I only have one reader but none-the-less i shall add one more chapter in hopes someone leaves a reply/comment/review.

I'd like it very much and I'm working very hard on it. So please please please tell me what you think ^^

~Chapter Three~
Moving

Prince Riku sighed as he looked around his room. All of these presents, all of these flowers, all of this crap. Everything was just a grim reminder of his arranged marriage, one he didn’t want. ‘Dad, why aren’t you here? You would know how to cheer me up…’

“You’re Highness?” a knock interrupted his thoughts. “It’s me, sir Roxas.”

Prince Riku sighed with a little bit of relief, he hated being in his room but there was nowhere else to go. He headed toward the door and tried to avoid all of the gifts that was seriously piling up too much in his room. Prince Riku carefully tried to make his way to the door, “Give me a moment!” he called. He stepped forward and felt something fall on his head. At first he didn’t know what it was, he reached down to pick up his golden crown to find another object hitting him from above.

“You’re Highness?”

“One moment!” he called again and once again an object hit him. At that moment Prince Riku realized what was going on. He rose slowly with his crown in hand. He swallowed and before he could completely stand up the mountain of presents caved in on him and buried him alive. Prince Riku let out a yell and Roxas instantly tried to enter the room but the presents had barricaded the door. Roxas tried to pushed the doors open; he slammed his shoulder into the door several times before the door finally opened. He screamed out for the prince to answer.

“Riku! Riku!” Roxas called out repeatedly. Roxas didn’t get an answer, all he saw was Riku’s hand reaching out through the thousands of presents. Roxas rushed over to the hand and helped him out of the presents. “Are you okay?” he said pulling out the prince.

Gasping for air, “NO!” he yelled, “I’m not okay! These stupid presents! This stupid marriage! I hate it!” he picked up a present and threw it across the room. After throwing it he buried his face I his hands and groaned.

Roxas, knowing his friend, remained silent. He rubbed his back and sighed. He gazed at the presents that filled the room. It seemed that there was no area that wasn’t filled with gifts or some thing that was related to the wedding. “I think you need to get away.”

“Huh, to where? The wedding is in less than two weeks, there’s no vacation spot I can go to and be back before the wedding,” Prince Riku groaned, he collected himself and stood. He hid his eyes behind his silver bang and tossed his crown away, “I hate this.”

Roxas sighed, and went over the presents to retrieve the crown, “Riku, you really need to get away, how about I take you out to the town for a while?”

“What?” he looked over his shoulder in disbelief.

Roxas held the crown for a moment then tossed it over his shoulder, “For today you’re just Riku, and I’m taking you to the city.”

“You can do that?”

“With Namine’s help, yeah,” he nodded, “So are you in?” Roxas said.

Riku glanced at his well armed friend, his dark blue eyes spoke “C’mon you know you want to” and his smile said “you need to smile too.”

Riku thought it over, he gazed at the polished marble floor, at least what he could see, and realized that he had rarely left the floors of this castle. He had never seen the outside of the castle. He had spent most of his time in the castle or in the stable.

Riku looked at Roxas and shrugged, “Fine… I’ll go but I don’t think I’ll like it.”

Roxas rolled his eyes with a grin, “You’ll like it,” he walked toward the door and pushed some presents out of the way, “I’ll have Namine send for you when the coast is clear, okay?”

“Yeah,” Prince Riku sighed. Looking at his room he frowned, “Hey, Roxas, send some people up here to move my room to a different one, I can’t sleep in this room with all this crap here.”

Roxas gave Prince Riku a nod, “Yes, Your Highness,” he said and left the door ajar.

Prince Riku started to head for the door and he kept his eyes behind his bang. Reaching the hall he sucked in some air and leaned on the wall. He waited there as maids and movers came to move his room from one room to another.

“You’re Highness, what room shall we move your things to?” an older man came to the prince, bowed and waited for instructions.

“Move it to the room closest to the door to the garden,” he answered pointing with his index finger while his arms were still folded.

“We will have your things in that room in less than an hour,” he announced, bowed once more and left to Prince Riku’s room.

Prince Riku continued to lean where he was. He found himself in deep thought and he had drowned out all the noise that was around him. He kept thinking about being outside. Being free, and being away from the marriage and all this other crap, was all he wanted. He didn’t want to get married to some… princess from Radiant Garden; he wanted to marry Namine… the girl of his dreams.

Prince Riku sighed. He opened his eyes and gazed around to find his mother walking down the hall, she had two guards with her. She paused when she saw Riku and frowned. Prince Riku stared back in confusion, ‘Why is she looking at me like that?’ he wondered. She came closer, walking more proper and still holding a frown. For some reason her heeled footsteps were louder than the sounds coming from his room. He stood from his lean and had his hands fall to his side. “Good afternoon, Mother,” he bowed.

She frowned at him once more, “Where’s you crown?” she ignored his greeting.

At once Prince Riku’s eyes opened wide and he felt the top of his head; he had forgotten he had thrown it after he was hit by the mountain slide of presents. “Oh, yes, about that… I seemed to have lost it in the room, the presents had caved in on me and I lost my crown when I came from under the presents,” he explained, lying in some way. He gave his mother a shy grin and hoped she’d understand.

She hummed at the thought and glanced in his room for a moment and sighed, “Don’t scare me like that,” her face relaxed, “I thought you were dishonoring the royal family and yourself,” she said in a slightly sad voice.

Prince Riku swallowed, “No, Mom, never,” he shook his head.

“Well, there are a lot of presents, I hope you find your room a bit more comfortable,” she nodded and walked towards the second grand stairs. Soon she was gone from his sight and he sighed with a load of relief. He felt bad that he had to lie through his teeth but at the same time he had to. He couldn’t tell his mother that for the first time in his life he hated being royal. And he defiantly couldn’t tell his mother that he was already in love with someone. He could have Namine banished for that, and he didn’t want that. But even if he told her that she would never see him again anyway… once he was married he wouldn’t have her as teach any more. He’d have someone from his new wife’s kingdom teaching him.

Prince Riku sighed, he didn’t want any of what he was given at this point. ‘Well, it looks like going out to the town is my best option right now,’ he thought. He leaned on the wall again, ‘I mind as well do it, I have literally nothing to lose. Besides it might be the only chance I have to admit my feelings for Namine before the wedding.’

Prince Riku gazed at the oil painted ceiling, the ceiling of light blue had him think of her eyes, and her second favorite color. He closed his eyes and thought for a moment. He remained silent as everything, again, was drowned out.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Poor Prince Riku!!! It totally sucks that he is in the situation that he is in. I would hate to be in an arranged marriage; that would just suck. Also, I would hate to have a bunch of random crap collapse on top of me, almost killing me. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy gifts, but so many that you can't move in your own room, that just sucks. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

Hey guys! I have the next chapter for you ^^ this one is shorter and it sorta gives you an idea of what the story hold as far as voilence ^^ yay volience I hope you like it ^^

Enjoy!
REPLY!

~Chapter Four~
Searching for IT

Cling! Clack! Bing! Tick! Cling!

These sounds filled the mines. It seemed that there were people in the royal mine, they were working quickly and at the same time quietly. The grey stones, large and small, were the color of the area. The pine trees, berry bushes, and lake casted their aromas in the air, giving a pleasant smell to the surrounding area. Two people were working in the cave, the noon sun was high in the sky and the birds were still singing.

“Demyx, keep it down!” one yelled over to the other, “You shouldn’t be using bombs!”

Demyx, as he was called, ran his fingers through his short blonde hair, “Alright then you think of something!”

“Let me explain this one more time, we’re here to look for any extra gold and THOSE things. And if we don’t find them the boss is gonna be real angry. Got it memorized?”

“Yeah, yeah, I got it but I forgot what THEY look like.”

Axel shook his head, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture, “Keep your eyes open for…” he heard something and quickly threw the picture back in his pocket. He dashed over to a small door way and hid there. “Demyx hide!” he said in a loud whisper.

“Oh… right!” Demyx started to hide but found no hiding spot and found a nice track cart to hide in.

The steps came closer and closer.

They stopped and the person, whom had a deep voice spoke, “What are you doing?” he asked.

Axel appeared from behind his hiding spot, “Oh, its you,” stepped closer to the mysterious man, “What do you want? We’re looking for IT.”

The man, from under blue hood, hummed at the thought, “You need to hurry. That’s what. I must have THEM before anyone else does. And they we must find the Keeper to THEM.”

“Like we don’t know,” Axel tilted his head from side to side with each word in a sarcastic manner, “Listen, go bug somebody else, we are doing what we’re suppose to do.”

Demyx sighed, “Well, I don’t wanna do it, can’t you get somebody else to help him?”

The mysterious man faced Demyx, “No, everyone else is working on something else. Just find THEM and make it quick,” he then vanished.

Axel groaned, “I won’t be able to take a nap if this crap goes on any longer.”

“And I won’t be able to play my Sitar,” Demyx complained.

“Just shut up and find IT.”

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Okay, that was weird. What is this IT that Axel and Demyx are supposed to be looking for? And who is the mysterious person making them look for IT? I have a feeling that it is Xemnas, but I'm not totally sure. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until you reveal the info. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

Hey people! I'm back with the next chapter ^^ I hope you like this one, this one's longer than the last one hehe i hope you like it ^^

enjoy

~Chapter Five~
Out for the night

Prince Riku waited for Roxas to give him word that it was safe to leave. He waited in his new white, gold and blue room. The walls that he stared on were white lined with gold and the blue marble floor was polished and yet not smooth enough to cause one to trip. One large window was near his bed, it gazed out to the night sky. It was a heavy set dark blue with millions upon millions of stars. The largest star, shined through it all and kept the sky a wonder. The moon wasn’t out yet and night birds were singing softly.

Prince Riku looked out the window and found himself staring at the bright star. He felt compelled to wish upon it. He stood from his bed and walked to the small balcony, and gazed to the cliff below. A great river flowed at the bottom, and no one dared to go to that river to fish, even though it was said that there was fish there that could end any hunger in the kingdom.

Leaning on the parapet he found himself sighing with negative thoughts in his head. He thought about how he’d never get a chance to tell Namine, how he’d never get to be really free, how he’d never just never do exactly what he wanted. He would be married and then he’d be forced to rule a kingdom, two technically, and then he’d be expected to raise kids, soon after marriage. But where was the fun in that? He didn’t have feelings for this princess; he loved Namine, not Princess Kairi.

“Hey, Riku,” a voice from his door broke his thoughts, facing to see the person he saw Namine. “Are you ready?”

He swallowed, “Yeah,” he had forgotten about Namine being the one to come and get him. His heart raced. Every fiber in his being wanted to tell her. He wanted to hold her.

Namine stepped closer, “Alright, take this cape and follow me,” she said in whisper.

He took the cape and held it for a moment, “Actually, give me a moment.”

“Why?”

“Just give me a moment, I’ll be ready in a few minutes,” he walked over to his work station and sat down. He pulled open his drawer, he pulled out a few papers and gazed at them. He wondered what he should write. He felt the impulse to write. He placed a few of the papers on his desk and found an empty piece of paper, he pulled out a pen and starting writing. After a moment he was finished writing and he placed the other papers on top, hiding his latest writing. He stood, put his cape on and nodded to Namine.

“Okay, follow me,” she smiled.

Prince Riku nodded again and followed her out his room door. Namine smoothly and carefully led Riku through the halls. Reaching the set of stairs to the garden Namine paused and looked around the corner, after she made sure it was safe she waved her hand for him to follow. Namine opened the glass door and led the prince to the carriage. The white and gold carriage, Roxas waited, he sat in front of the carriage in the driver’s seat.

“Hey buddy,” Roxas said jumping off the high seat. “Ready for the night out?”

“Yes,” He answered with a grin, “I’m ready.”

“Good,” Roxas said with a bow, he opened the carriage door and waiting for Prince Riku to enter.

Riku tightened his jaw and took a quick look at Namine, “You first,” he said holding out his hand. Namine grinned and with hesitation she took his hand and stepped in the carriage, Roxas bowed again for Riku and when he rose he gave the prince a light punch to the shoulder. “What?”

“By the way, you’re just Riku, ok? No royalties at all, got it?” Roxas said.

“Um, okay, so I guess I just call you Roxas?”

“Exactly, be a teenage though,” Roxas hopped back in his seat.

Riku stared at him for a moment then realized that he was being treated like a regular teen. He hopped in the carriage and closed the door himself. Roxas then gave the horse a light tap with the reigns and the carriage started down the trail. Riku sighed and kept his back straight as he sat in the seat. The bumps in the road had Riku bouncing here and there but Namine seemed to move with them and not against them.

Sitting across from Namine, Riku tried to hold his feelings together.

Namine turned to face him but saw that he was stiff and silent, she went to sit next to him and he moved over subtlety but quickly. “What’s wrong?” she asked leaning toward him.

“Nothing… I just…”

“A prince should never stutter,” she smiled. “C’mon tell me what’s wrong.”

Riku swallowed and tried to turn his head to face her but he found it to be very difficult with her so close, “Well, I wanted to tell you something.”

“And that is?”

“I…”

The carriage stopped and Roxas was at the door in a few seconds. He opened the door and waved, “C’mon, let’s go,” he said.

Riku for a second wanted to address Roxas not bowing but he remembered that he was going to act like a normal teen. So he sucked it up and got out of the carriage. Namine stood by the door and waited for him, Riku stepped on to the brick paved road and Riku gazed around. They had stopped in front of a placed that was called a café. Riku had never heard of such a place but he became curious. “I think you’ll like this place,” Namine said. She led Riku in the small café. Riku, upon entering, had his eyes widen with surprise and overwhelming amazement. The smell of tea was strong and the cozy atmosphere made the ideal place for tea drinkers and not coffee drinkers.

The small café, had a small stage in front of the large window that was next to the front door but was divided by a white railing. The Christmas lights were lining the stage, the window, the front door and the wall along the father side of the café from the door. There was a little ramp at the door and it had a red carpet that led to the end of the small ramp. At the end of the ramp there was a fake tree, also covered in these Christmas lights. There were three tables, each table had either two or four chairs and there were four sofas. There were coffee tables in front of every sofa. There was a small bookshelf to the side of the L shaped counter and there a man waited for someone to make an order.

“This place is amazing,” Riku said.

Roxas was sitting at one of the tables; he placed his wallet back in his pocket and waved the two over. Namine started to head over there and she sat first, Riku, whom was still at the door, just stood amazed. After a while he started to head for the table. Sitting down he realized that there were only five people in the café, and that was including them. Frowning at that he faced Namine and Roxas.

“Okay, I ordered us some tea, I hope you guys like Italian Blood Orange tea,” he said.

“What kind of tea is that?” Riku said almost in a sarcastic way.

“Its an exotic tea, IDK where they get it from,” Roxas shrugged.

“IDK? What on earth are you saying?”

Roxas chuckled, “Sorry I forgot you don’t speak that, IDK means I don’t know.”

Riku raised his silver eyebrow, “Hm, I see, the first letter of each word, that makes sense.”

“Yeah,” Namine smiled. “Well, I’ll be right back,” she stood from her chair and went down a hallway that was towards the back of the café. As she left the waitress appeared to them, her hair was long and brown and her eyes were hazel with a strong hint of red. She was about Namine’s height with a shade darker skin, she wore a red scarf around her neck. Before Riku could see her name tag she faced Roxas.

“Sir, your tea will be out shortly, is there any sweets I can get you?” she asked politely.

“Yeah, I’ll order for my friend too, and I’ll have Portuguese coconut cupcakes and honey water please,” Roxas said.

“Okay, I’ll have it out shortly,” she grinned and walked off.

Roxas laughed, “Dude you were staring so hard at her boobs, you’re such a perv,” he laughed out.

“I wasn’t staring at her breast I was trying to read her name tag,” Riku said turning red.

“All the guys say that, dude, its okay, she’s had it happen to her a lot, just don’t hit on her, she’ll kill you,” Roxas whispered.

“Why do you say that?” Riku became very interested.

“She ran away from home, and after she came here she was attacked by a robber and she was raped and he cut her throat, that’s why she wears a scarf, and this was the only place that would hire her because she had no proof of ID,” Roxas sat back in his chair. “She’s had it rough, she’s a good kid and she’s very strong for her size.”

“I see,” Riku gazed at her once more, “So, what’s her name?”

“She hasn’t told anyone her real name but she always ask that we call her Sarah,” Roxas said.

After a moment Sarah appeared to them. She sat picture of honey water, the plate of cupcakes and the tea pot down in front of the two. She had a bright smile on her face that didn’t speak “I’ve been hurt by man” it spoke, “I’m ready to trust again,” and this caught Riku’s attention. He pulled his eyes away and gazed at the floor. He had no idea there were people in his kingdom hurting like that.

“Sir, what kind of sweetener would you like?” she called to him.

Riku faced her and stared, “I would like agave please,” he said in a fine whisper. But she heard him and smiled.

“Oh good the tea is here,” Namine came back, “So what happened, Riku looks down,” she asked Roxas.

“I told him about Sarah,” Roxas said.

“Oh, did you tell him why the person did it when you caught him?” she asked.

“Oh, no I forgot that,” he faced Riku, “Well, he claimed that he was desperate and needed money since his place went out of business, and when he robbed her, he claimed that one thing led to another and he rapped her because his wife left him and she looked like his wife and a whole bunch of crap like that,” Roxas groaned, “And I was willing to give him the rope but Sarah said that she forgave him and didn’t want him to be hung.”

“What? She didn’t want him dead?” Riku said in amazement.

“Apparently not, she said that two wrongs don’t make a right, and ten months after the rape I found out she had a month old kid,” Roxas said getting more upset.

“Oh… that’s horrible, she’s too noble, did you ask why she forgave the man?”

“She said it was her place to forgive and God’s place to punish,” Roxas answered. “It was for her to ask for forgiveness and if God gives him punishment, she wouldn’t get in the way, but if God gave him another chance then he gave the man another chance.”

Riku looked at her again, she was too happy, and it hurt him that she was willing to have the child after being raped and she was willing to forgive this man who could have killed her. Riku sighed, “At least she’s okay, I guess,” Riku sighed.

“Yeah, I know,” Namine gazed at Roxas, “And someone is really upset, you should calm down,” she gave him a pat on the back.

“Yeah, I get worked up talking about this,” Roxas stood and went out the door.

Namine watched as he went off, “I’m thinking about asking Roxas out,” she admitted openly.

Riku’s heart pounded, “What?”

“I like Roxas, and I sometimes feel like we were almost meant to be,” she said, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have just up and said that,” she blushed.

Riku’s heart continued to pound, “No… its okay, well, does he… make you happy?”

Namine grinned, “Yeah, he does.”

Riku put on a fake smile and grabbed her hand, “Namine, you should go to him,” he said.

“But… but what if it’s too soon,” she said.

Riku grinned, “It’s not… just take it slow ok?”

Namine grinned and nodded to Riku and ran off. Riku grinned as she walked off but once she was gone he sat down. He watched through the large window as Namine walked up to the leaning royal guard and she gave him a small grin and shared some words. Roxas looked at her amazed and he then gave her a smile. Namine gazed back at the window and she gave Riku a happy wave. Riku waved back and threw in a fake grin.

He turned away and sighed. “I have a duty to my kingdom… I can’t marry her anyway…”

“You look down,” Sarah appeared to him. “What’s wrong?”

“Oh… Sarah…” Riku blushed. “I’m sorry.”

“About what?”

“Uh, nothing…” he said turning his face away, “I, um, I heard about your story… I wish there was a way I could help.”

“Oh, Roxas told you?” Sarah sat, taking the free chair, “Listen, I’m okay with it, I mean, its over, he got off and even though I haven’t seen him in a while I know that he feels sorry.”

Riku listened as she went on, and she was so polite and gentle. She even told Riku a few jokes to get his mind off the wrong done to her. When it was all over she stood and gave him a light punch to the shoulder. She smiled and took the used and dirty cups. She walked away leaving a grin on Riku’s face. Roxas and Namine had returned in the middle of Sarah’s story and they were now enjoying their tea and each other. Riku had to admit, she looked so happy, Namine and Roxas seemed to be made for each other. Riku kept himself calm and cool but every fiber in his being told him to come up and scream at Namine what he was feeling and how he felt.

After a moment, Riku noticed that Sarah had left chalk on the table. Riku grinned, as if he was going to write with chalk. He picked it up and gazed at it. Then shrugged and drew a circle on the table. To his surprise the table had a chalk board on it. He grinned again and took a sip of his tea. At the corner of his eyes he saw a man stand on the stage and he called attention to the café and he spoke out. His brains fell far down his back; his dark skin was smooth and well taken care of. He smiled and said, “Welcome to open talk night! I’m you’re host, I wanna ask that you put a hand together for Exotic Tea Parlour.”

Riku, after a moment, starting clapping and he watched and listened carefully.

“Okay, we have a few artists that will perform for you tonight and they are here now, one of them is coming late but he’ll be in. And tonight I will start us off with our singer…”

So the show went on and during this time Riku watched and finally felt more alive, he felt free for the first time. He was sitting down as a teen, a teenage, not a royal prince. He felt so… happy. He looked over at Namine and a small sad grin crawled on his face. Facing the poet, he felt sad again, he wasn’t with the person he waned to be with, instead she was with someone else that made her happy.

He didn’t know what to do about this, but his royal teachings taught him to be calm, and not to be bratty when something doesn’t go his way. He sighed and listened to the next acts.

“Okay, our last act for the night,” He waved his hand with it he summoned up the last act for the night. “Replica of Awe,” he announced. With that a teenage, with long silver hair stepped up to the small stage. The teen had a small grin on his face. He seemed nervous but he was calm enough not to actually speak his nervousness. He sat down on a stool and cleared his throat. After a moment he started, keeping his eyes behind his silver bang.

“I haven’t finished it yet, but I would like it if you guys hear the first part. Okay, here it goes,” he looked down at his notepad, “Like a bird that flies in the morning light, or a butterfly in the spring, when your spirit rides on the winds of hope you’ll find your wings. For you’re always free to begin again, and you’re always free to believe, when you find the place that your heart belongs, and that’s all I got, thanks,” he stood from his stool and gave something like a quick bow and moved off stage.

Riku blinked in confusion, that person looked familiar. The boy passed the three quickly and rushed to the bathroom. He soon came back out with a cape on and rushed out. Riku watched him leave but shrugged. “I’m going to the bathroom,” he stood and walked to the back. He walked down the short hallway to the restroom. When he got to the bathroom he noticed the notebook that the last person had. He picked it up and dashed out the door.

“Riku, where are you going?” Roxas saw him at the corner of his eye.

“That kid left his notebook I’m gonna return it before he gets too far away,” he said as he dashed off. He ran down the street, and he saw the kid with his dark cape. He rushed faster, he was about to get on a horse. Riku then yelled out, “Replica of Awe! Replica!” he yelled out as much as possible. He kept running and found himself gasping for air.

“Yeah, what do you want?” the kid was on a horse and had met Riku where he stood.

“Here, you left this notebook in the bathroom,” Riku said gasping for air.

The kid got off his horse and reached out for the notebook but paused, “Thanks…” he saw the teen’s face and paused, “What kind of joke are you playing?”

“What? This isn’t your notebook?” he stood from his hunched over stance and gasped for air. “I’m sorry I thought it was,” he said whipping sweat from his forehead.

Replica groaned, grabbed Riku’s neck and threw him against the brick wall, “Why do you look like me?!” he yelled, “Who are you?!”

Riku remained calm, “What are you talking about!” he kneed his attacker and threw a punch at him. The teen gathered himself and tackled Riku at the knees. They hit the ground and they wrestled in an alleyway. Riku wasn’t sure why this person was attacking him but it was clear that he was going to fight with everything he had. Riku grabbed his opponent’s arm and put it in an arm lock. The teen struggled but soon was free and elbowed Riku in the face. Riku grabbed his face and the other teen stood. Riku collected himself and stood.

“You’re good,” the teen whipped his nose.

Riku groaned and charged at the caught the teen off guard. He had him against a wall under a street light. He pulled off his mask and arched his arm to punch the teen in his face. He paused when he saw the face. When he saw the mirror image of himself, he backed off. He backed off and fell back, “Who are you? You… you look exactly like me…”

“Who are you? I know this island like the back of my hand and I’ve seen almost everyone in it, but you, who the heck are you?”

Standing up, fixing his clothes, and clearing his throat, “For your information, I’m Prince Riku.”

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Oh man, I really liked the fight scene; it was just funny to think about two Rikus kicking the crap out of each other. So, those two have finally met? Well, it was going to happen sooner or later; now all we gotta do is see what happens next. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more. Oh, and one more thing, you're gonna give the Replica a name, right? Seriously, just calling him replica is just plain weird.

Zipporahss

Hey guys! I'm here with the next chapter, and yes Replica will get a name.......... sadly I think it's like chapter 10..... ^^" but don't worry it'll all fit together. Don't worry. BTW I'm working on a song fic and Any of you have ever heard of Casting Crowns I'm gonna be using one of their songs. They're a Christian band, and one song I think fit Riku perfectly. BTW I have another short story, and..... I can't remember if I had posted it or not... Its called "Why We FAll" and it's a Riku short story ^^ I think you guys will like it. You guys can either wait for me to up it on this site or you can read it on fanfiction.net ^^ Look for Imani Faith, which is my new name on that site.

BTW! Here's the story, I"m sorry for keeping you ^^

Enjoy!
Comment!

~Chapter Six~
Mirror

Replica looked at his reflection and raised an eyebrow. He was annoyed but nothing he could think up made sense as to why there was a person that looked like him. So he decided to question his clone, “Who are you? I know this island like the back of my hand and I’ve seen almost everyone in it, but you, who the heck are you?”

Standing up, fixing his clothes, and clearing his throat, “For your information, I’m Prince Riku,” Riku answered. He squared himself up to his clone and gave him a spoiled, rotten egg, lazy look. “And I’m guessing you’re not going to pay respects to your prince?”

Replica folded his arms, “I don’t believe you, anyone can go around saying they’re a prince these days,” he said.

“Okay, then how many do you know that claimed to be me?”

Replica narrowed his eyes in thought, “Grr… okay, fine, you’re the prince,” he bowed with obvious sarcasm.

“And you are?” Riku questioned.

“I’m… I’m called Replica… as I’ve been called by my owner- I mean- boss,” he corrected himself.

“Hm… so where do you work, Replica?” Riku folded his arms.

Replica sighed, “I work for Vexen’s Men’s Attire’s.”

Riku dropped his arms slowly and had his eyes open wide, “You work there?”

“Yes… more like slave there,” Replica said, “I make most of the clothes there. I’ve been there since I was six… when I realized my parents were never coming back home.”

Riku grinned, “Wow… That is sad.”

“Then why are you smiling?” Replica made a fist.

“Because I know you’re not trying to take my crown, I know that you’re just… a walking clone.”

Replica gave him an evil smirk, “Who said I’m the clone, what about you? You’re probably a clone of me.”

Riku chuckled, “I doubt.”

“You pig!”

Riku sighed, “Alright let’s not fight again, I don’t have much potion left,” he said. “Look, let’s just accept the fact we have a clone.”

“Why would I do that?” Replica folded his arms and drummed his fingers.

“Because fighting will get us nowhere… your poem… it was nice,” he changed the subject.

“Well,” he said with some embarrassment, “Thanks.”

Riku, feeling relieved, stepped closer, “Here, take this potion before you start bruising,” he said reaching into his pocket.

Replica waited for the potion and then reached for it. “Sorry for attacking… I sorta panicked when I saw a person that looked like me.”

Riku grinned and sat down on the ground with his back against the wall, “Sit with me, Replica,” he sighed, “I am relieved we settled this… in a decent manner, but tell me, why do you consider working at Vexen’s store a slavery, I and the royal family have bought clothes from them for years.”

Replica sighed, “I thought I recognized that suit you’re wearing, well, let me just say that Vexen is a total jerk, he takes up all of my pay and now he’s telling me that I have interest to pay as well… even though I’ve paid off more than half.”

Riku looked in surprise, “Really?”

“Yeah, and if I want breakfast hot, he’ll make me pay extra. So I ride Midnight for a mile to a farm and get eggs myself and then I cook it… but the whole day I’m thinking about being in bed late,” he rested his head on his fist.

“Wow… that’s…”

“Don’t worry, I’m used to it, I’ve been doing it for years, so what about you… in the castle,” Replica asked. He turned his head to face the prince without removing his head from his fist. He waited as the prince hid his eyes behind his bang.

“Well… I basically eat breakfast in bed… it sucks but-”

“You eat in bed! Man, you’re a brat!” he laughed.

Riku narrowed his eyes, “I’d rather be in the Guard’s quarters sparring though.”

“What kind of sparring do you do?”

“Sword fighting,” he answered.

“I love weapons… but I’m so broke I can’t buy any weapon.”

Riku grinned, “Why don’t you come to the castle, I’ll give you some weapons and you can practice with me,” he stood.

“What? Are you leaving already?”

“Well, it’s near midnight, I’ll have to leave sooner or later,” Riku reached out his hand and waited for his friend to take it.

Replica, lowering his head, waved Riku’s hand away and stood, “Well, I’ll take you up on your offer… but how much will the weapons be worth?”

Riku raised an eyebrow, “Why?”

“Well, I need money to be free from Vexen, if I don’t pay him back with the interest I’ll be working there until I die,” he answered. “I wanted to know because… never mind.”

Riku shrugged, “Well, if you’re wondering if I’m going to cheat you, no,” he joked, “I’m going to give you very good weapons. Custom made swords; I’ll give you two, only because I have six others.”

Replica grinned, “Thanks, I’ll come to the castle every now and again.”

Riku nodded, “Okay then, I will even have you perform at the castle, and you’re a good poet.”

“Thanks,” he bowed.

“Well…. Replica, I hope to see you again. I won’t forget my promise,” Riku said.

“Okay,” Replica hopped on his horse and rode away.

Riku watched as he left. He smiled to himself, he had a crazy day. But at least he had his night of freedom. He sighed and headed back to the café, he was sure Roxas and Namine were worried. After a while he had reached the café, Namine and Roxas didn’t seem worried as they waved at him. Riku waved back and ran to meet them. They didn’t question him; instead they talked about how crazy the night was. After a moment, Riku learned he was only gone for a little less than half an hour. Riku sat back in the carriage seat as it rode back to the castle. He gazed out the window to see his castle high on the cliff side, his grin faded as the castle of great size came closer. The lights in the castle seemed brighter with the darkness of the sky hovering above. For Riku it was empty, he didn’t want to be there. That place, it just wasn’t home.

“So, did you enjoy you’re night?” Namine asked, interrupting his thoughts.

“Yeah, I did, and you know, that poet, the last one, he looks exactly like me,” Riku said.

“Really?” Namine said.

“Yeah, when I caught up to him I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but he is my reflection.”

“Wow, so are you planning on staying in contact with him?”

“Yeah, I know where he works and I’ll have massagers send word to him so that he can perform poems at the castle.”

Namine smiled at him, “That was very nice of you, its hard for poets to get around these days.”

‘Yeah, dreams are hard to make come true. In my case it’s true, my dream was to be married to you… Namine but clearly it can’t happen, as long as your heart reaches for Roxas I won’t be able to have you… or at least tell you.’

Soon the carriage arrived back at the garden entrance of the castle. Riku slowly left the carriage and entered the glass door. He sighed as he opened the door to his room. He dumped the cape on the bed and walked to the balcony. He rested his hands on the parapet and lowered his head. He didn’t want to admit it but he hated the fact that Namine was with someone else. But there was nothing he could do about that. Nothing at all, and he wasn’t going to break laws to make that change. He gazed up to the starry sky and held back his tears and then let out a whisper, “I know it’s childish but please, let me marry Namine instead of Princess Kairi, please,” he wished upon the brightest star.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Hooray!!! Replica is finally getting a name, but it won't be for another four chapters. Oh well, that's okay, I'm just happy that he is getting a name; calling him Replica is just strange to me. I really liked the conversation those two had; I was glad to see them patch things up quickly and become friends. So, when are they going to actually swich lives? I take it will happen some time soon. Man, I can't wait to see how that will play out. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

Hey guys What's up? Well just gonna let you know that for the pass...... 4-5 months I've been with a great BF he's actually a close friend of mine turned BF so he's treating me great and he's caring and understanding and we don't fight! WOOOOOOOT i like the fact we dnt fight but enough about me. I'm here with my next chapter! Yay! This chapter is a little on the short side but at the same time I can't give you two chapters today. Because I want to keep a little suspense hehe....

enjoy
COMMENT

~Chapter Seven~
A New Plan

The dark, moonless sky hid the small group of men well. They hid in the woods as they gathered. In the dead silence, the only sound was the sound of a small fire crackling, hissing and popping. After the group was gathered large rays of dim light surrounded the group. The wall of light then became dark and then, from the outside, there were nothing but trees, and from the inside they were shielded and no one could see or hear them talking.

The ring leader, as one would guess kept his hood on. He was a normal height but no one knew his face or his real voice, he had a voice changer to his hide his true voice. He stepped toward the fire and gazed around at the few people that were before him. They remained silent as they waited for him to make his announcements.

“Have any of you found THEM?” he asked.

“No, it seems like that the King was the only one who knew about THEM,” answered Axel. He then continued with a grin on his face, “You know you shouldn’t have killed him, maybe we’d find it.”

“Silence!” he yelled, “We need THEM to over throw the queen and find the royal brat before its too late,” he faced Saix, a man with silver hair and an X on his face crossing over the bridge of his nose. “What do you think we should do?”

With a dead look on his face, that never seems to change, he answered, “The King’s rule or law is that he must tell his son about THEM when he comes to the right age, the question is, does he know about THEM yet?”

The leader, hummed at the thought, “That makes sense, I can’t get my hands dirty, but it seems likely that he might have the knowledge of THEM.”

Demyx, in the middle of the conversation, raised his hand, when the leader caught his attention he sheepishly asked, “What is the name of the things you’re talking about?”

The leader groaned, “We’ve been through this a million times! We don’t know what THEY are! All we know is that they kill Heartless and Nobodies. And if used correctly we can open the door to Kingdom Hearts,” he explained with his finger tips pressed against his lowered head.

“So… why do we need them?”

“We’ve been through this a million times as well, because with these weapons we can fight off the Heartless and Nobodies and defeat the king.”

Demyx gave him a thumb’s up and sat on a rock, “I got it now,” he grinned.

The leader groaned and faced the rest of his group, “Listen, we don’t have much time, so I suggest two of you go through with Saix’s plan, kidnap the Prince and the rest of you search for people that will join our cause.”

The small group of men nodded their heads and took off. They hopped on their horses and rode off in different directions. The leader got on his horse and ran off in the same direction as Axel and Demyx. Riding along side them he yelled over to Axel, “Make sure you capture the Prince without harming him and make it quiet.”

“Yes, you got it! By the way, what shall we call you?”

“Call me Lex,” he answered.

“Okay, we’ll take him to the cabin, the one north of the royal mine,” Axel said.

“Good, I’ll be there to check on you and Demyx later,” he angled his horse to run in a different direction, soon Lex, was gone from Axel’s sight. Axel shrugged and had his horse run faster. They had to get to the castle before midnight.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Oh man, things are getting really intense now. So, are they THEM the Keyblades? It definitely sounded like it, especially with the description of killing Heartless and Nobodies. So, our mystery man finally has a name, Lex; I so hope is real identity is revealed soon. Okay, now there plan is to kidnap the Prince, but I have a feeling that the Replica and Riku will be switching places soon. Which one of them will they kidnap? Man, there are just so many questions. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more. Oh, and congrats on the boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back