• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH/Nicktoons Crossover Idea- Interest Check

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think of the idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

danio13

I know it sounds weird and stupid but I just though, why not. I am a big fan of both Kingdom Hearts and Nicktoons/Nickelodeon (when it was not all tween-ish) and I might have found a way to bring these two together. Please be honest about this and please add any suggestions.
And With that:

Kingdom Hearts Fanfic Idea (Title Pending)

Main Characters:

Gene: A care-free teenager with a past unknown, even to herself. She enjoys having fun and playing with other. She can be able to tell what people are feeling. One day she was pulled in a dark cyclone from her world. When she woke up she was in a forest. In the distance was a castle. She also found a cute baby in a odd round shape with wings and a crown (I'll let you guess which nicktoon character that is)

Johan: A young prince in his world. He may appear snobby, like most royalty, but is actually a very nice. At a young age, his mother left him and has never known why. He trained himself in swordsmanship and later inherited the Royal Guidance Keyblade like the rest of his ancestors. One day he learned that his father was missing after going to other worlds investigating the appearance of the dark cyclones in other worlds (and the appearance of a masked girl). Johan decided to go to other worlds to find his father, but not until the guards told him that they found a girl and a baby fairy in the forest.

Other Characters:
Meina: friend of Gene, like her, she is very extrovert
Pria: Other friend of Gene, aways quiet and likes to read books, not always fond of Gene's optimisim)
Julio: Gene's caretaker, He was the one who found Gene on a flower field as a small child.

Maxs: The captain of the guards and one of Johan's friends
Henry and June [Kablam!] :Guards in training, both very prone to accidents,
Neione: Daughter of the court wizard and one of Johan's best friends, always wanted to see other worlds (hopes to marry Johan one day)
Bein: The King's visor. He is a bit creepy but surprisingly helpful at times.
Matlon: Bein's apprentice. He doesn't talk much.

Villians:
Evil Sydnicate-
Vlad Plasmius [Dany Phantom] (self proclamed leader)
Vexus [My Life as a Teenage Robot]
Professor Calamitous [The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius]
Skrawl [Chalkzone]
Plankton [Spongebob Squarepants]
Glowface [The X's]
Tak [Invader Zim]
Santana of the Dead [El Tigre]

Other Villians-
Azula [Avatar: The Last Airbender]
The Mayor [Action League Now!]
Verminious Snaptrap [T.U.F.F Puppy]
Zim and GIR [Invader Zim] He's basically the butt monkey
Noira: The mysterious masked girl who is causing trouble in many worlds. She is also assisting the Evil Sydnicate for reason of her own.

Keyblades:
Gusty Trails (Gene's keyblade)
Royal Guidance (Johan's keyblade)
Other Keyblade designs I requested long time ago: Keyblade Designs by aerugo on deviantART

Worlds

Valley of Winds (Gene's homeworld)
Land of Providence (Johan's homeworld)
Restless Plaza
Sinister Mansion

Fairy World [The Fairly OddParents]
Retroville [The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius]
Intersteller Arena [My Life as a Teenage Robot]
Distorted Space [Invader Zim]
The Four Nations [Avatar: The Last Airbender]
Bikini Bottom [Spongebob Squarepants]
Miracle City [El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera]
Pupununu Village [Tak and the Power of Juju]
Amity Park [Danny Phantom]
Petropolis [T.U.F.F Puppy]
Barnyard Farm [Back at the Barnyard]

(A * means it is a part of Restless Plaza)
*Nostalgic Playpen [Rugrats]
*Chalkzone ((self explanitory))

Plot (so far)
Two young keybladers have been brought together in order to solve the mysteries of the Heartless that are attacking the many worlds and to stop the masked girl commanding them.

For those who do not know about nicktoons: Nicktoons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please comment and tell me what you think.

Also, do you think Capcom character cameos will mess it up? Just wondering.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry but no, ive seen spongebob with a keyblade and its kinda creppy. (who ever had that sig) anyway. i still dont really think its a good idea, but the best of luck to you.

danio13

Sorry but no, ive seen spongebob with a keyblade and its kinda creppy. (who ever had that sig) anyway. i still dont really think its a good idea, but the best of luck to you.

Well I assure u spongebob will not have a keyblade in this story.....I too think it is creepy.

danio13

Yes I would like some help since I have not planned a RP this big before.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is just an opinion, not a flame. :)

I'm afraid that I agree with "magicedd."

KH and Nicktoons aren't a good mix. Nicktoons are very random, and only a select few have any lasting story. Most of them are just random occurances within one franchise. For Example: Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron, Invader Zim, Fairly Oddparents. All of these have very little overall plot, relying on sub-plots for filler. (Not counting the movies) Every episode is a different subplot that doesn't connect with the others.

Disney on the other hand....All of it's movies and cartoons connect to each other, allowing for seamless world stories that don't rely on original content, hence why Square-Enix decided to use that. (Aside from Nomura's Disney crush) This basically makes them MUCH easier to plan, since you know what to modify.

If you use Nicktoon Worlds, you'll have to come up with completely new stories for each one, so that they fit the KH continuity. Unless this is an Alternate Universe story......

Capcom characters will only make a bad situation worse, since it isn't a popular enough franchise to draw in a fan-base, like Final Fantasy is. Unless you know Capcom very well, it's best to leave them out. Don't fix what isn't broken, y'know? Unless you made them part of a Town world. That wouldn't be a horrible idea.

But, if you do manage to get this RP running, I would definitely consider signing up. :D

And if you need advice, I'll help any way I can.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Count me in! But i think thre spongebob bad guy would be plankton. And Light I planned my rp then u guys came and we got a good story

Light

faster than
Awards
Yar but not the whole lot. It didn't take us tis long. Note that he already has da stuff about Plankton up there...

danio13

This is just an opinion, not a flame. :)

I'm afraid that I agree with "magicedd."

KH and Nicktoons aren't a good mix. Nicktoons are very random, and only a select few have any lasting story. Most of them are just random occurances within one franchise. For Example: Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron, Invader Zim, Fairly Oddparents. All of these have very little overall plot, relying on sub-plots for filler. (Not counting the movies) Every episode is a different subplot that doesn't connect with the others.

Disney on the other hand....All of it's movies and cartoons connect to each other, allowing for seamless world stories that don't rely on original content, hence why Square-Enix decided to use that. (Aside from Nomura's Disney crush) This basically makes them MUCH easier to plan, since you know what to modify.

If you use Nicktoon Worlds, you'll have to come up with completely new stories for each one, so that they fit the KH continuity. Unless this is an Alternate Universe story......

Capcom characters will only make a bad situation worse, since it isn't a popular enough franchise to draw in a fan-base, like Final Fantasy is. Unless you know Capcom very well, it's best to leave them out. Don't fix what isn't broken, y'know? Unless you made them part of a Town world. That wouldn't be a horrible idea.

But, if you do manage to get this RP running, I would definitely consider signing up. :D

And if you need advice, I'll help any way I can.

Well thanks and I appreciate your opinion.
And yes it will be a completely different continuity from the Kingdom hearts universe. (This only thing that will be the same is the "hearts/light and darkness" theme and the existence of keyblades.) None of the canon characters will appear of be mentioned. And my idea of the capcom characters will be in one town only, and then one Team ROcket-ish capcom villian. They won't be that much intergrated in the story. And the nicktoons world will have a different story more or less based on some episodes of them.

I understand Nickeldeon/Nicktoon is not the best mix for a crossover, but I know that it can be done right. I even ran the whole story in my mind a billion times, and I think it will make a good story if I do it right.

But even if this bombs, I appreciate you being honest about it and I am glad people didn't just glanced it over without any comment.

So thanks :)

danio13

Although I am now working on starting the RP, I would appreciated some help/collaboration if anyone can.

danio13

I'll offer. Your'e dedication to this idea now has me interested. :)

What kind of help do you need?

Wow thanks :)
Basically I would need suggestions for what more personality should I put in the characters. I got the base of the story already, but won't mind any suggestions to the story. And It is not really a requirement but some sketches of the characters would be nice.

Hope that is not too much.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Basically I would need suggestions for what more personality should I put in the characters. I got the base of the story already, but won't mind any suggestions to the story. And It is not really a requirement but some sketches of the characters would be nice.

Hope that is not too much.

Sketches I can't do. I'm 18 and I can still only draw stick figures, LOL. If these two look similar to Anime characters or something, I CAN edit imags of said characters VIA the GIMP Program, modifying color schemes and other such trivialiti to make thm look like your characters.

As far as personalities go, here are the impressions I got from reading your summaries. I added some things. Feel free to say what you wish:

Gene: Playful and curious, child-like. Very happy, making her seem ditzy to most. Tends to be clueless at times....Often letting her curiousity get in the way of her better judgement. This "air-headedness" is the only way that Gene can cope with the feelings of the people she comes across, for reading feelings puts strain on her mind. Playfulness serves to relieve that stress.

Johan: Snobby. Loves a challenge. Overconfident. His pride tends to be his downfall, especially when faced with a serious situation. This sometimes makes him hard to put up with unless one knows him well enough to see behind the facade. Though he seems snobby, he's actually very nice. However, the snobbiness tends to make a bad impression on the people he meets, which in turn makes getting to know people a bit of a chore unless circumstances change their views of him.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
What do you need me to do? I OWN a rp I think I should be able to help.

danio13

Sketches I can't do. I'm 18 and I can still only draw stick figures, LOL. If these two look similar to Anime characters or something, I CAN edit imags of said characters VIA the GIMP Program, modifying color schemes and other such trivialiti to make thm look like your characters.

As far as personalities go, here are the impressions I got from reading your summaries. I added some things. Feel free to say what you wish:

Gene: Playful and curious, child-like. Very happy, making her seem ditzy to most. Tends to be clueless at times....Often letting her curiousity get in the way of her better judgement. This "air-headedness" is the only way that Gene can cope with the feelings of the people she comes across, for reading feelings puts strain on her mind. Playfulness serves to relieve that stress.

Johan: Snobby. Loves a challenge. Overconfident. His pride tends to be his downfall, especially when faced with a serious situation. This sometimes makes him hard to put up with unless one knows him well enough to see behind the facade. Though he seems snobby, he's actually very nice. However, the snobbiness tends to make a bad impression on the people he meets, which in turn makes getting to know people a bit of a chore unless circumstances change their views of him.

Wow now that is descriptive.
Looks good but for Johan, I would like if he is not come off like snobby. I want him to not be like most royalty.
But still looks great :)
And you can edit anime pictures if you like :) I would like to see what you can come up with.

What do you need me to do? I OWN a rp I think I should be able to help.

What I would like you to do is check the worlds and see what can be changed or added. Also, Some ideas of a vessel they will travel with would be nice. My idea is that they will travel in a blimp-shaped ship controlled by HomeBase from The X's but that is just my idea.

And a question I want to ask is, as the GM of the RP, should I be playing as a character or just set the story of the RP as it goes along.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back