• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba_1

Author
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! RIKUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Hilariuos, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey if u put in a new character, I want 2 be in it!! OOO OOO PICK ME PICK ME!!!!

I want to be called Tai. Riku's grlfriend! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!! I'm beggng u!!!!!! Oh and make more storieds, ur my story idol

darkriku14

beginning and end
can't.....breathe.....*laughing to the point of tears, and choking himself* it's....too.....funny....

No.6

Website
www.geocities.com
Sorry Rikusgrl, but I'm next in line (if there's a line that is) for next to be in the comic. BUT, who knows, we both could be in it the next time. "In the next episode, the guest starts are Rikusgrl as Tai and No.6 as Grimmix." It could work.

Elphaba_1

Author
UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!! If there's a new character coming soon. I WANT 2 BE NEXT!!!!! PICK ME PICK ME!!!!! *waving arm around likwe a maniac* PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE *groveling at feet* I'll b ur servent. OH yeah, ur my comedian idol, along with my friend totaldarkness1_1. BUT PLEASE, I want to be Riku's grlfriend......if he lives, LET HM LIVE!!!!!!!! I LUV U RIKU!!!!!!!

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
OK OK !!!! LOL LOL I'LL GET YOU AND GRIMMIX IN IN ONE OF THE EPISODES!! HEHE..but..uhh..how ami going ot control yoU?? lol ^.^

i'll update soon..VERY SOOOn..like tommorow maybe..lol ^.^

TY FOR POSTING EVERYBODY!!!! =D

so tai as riku's girlfriend.

and grimmix as?? o.0

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
lol ty thanks its done..

Episode 15(Part 3):

Sora: Wow..i can’t believe it..

Tidus: I know..Riku’s finally..err..i mean actually gone..

Kairi: Wow..

Yuna: Yup..are you going to finish that peporoni pizza of yours??

Namine: Nah take it k..

They walk home to their apartments.

Later after sitting on the couch watching tv.

Riku(Terminator 2 style talking): I’m back!!!!

Tidus: Hey..

Sora: What took you so long??

Riku: What?!! You guys aren’t surprised??

Yuna: Nah..we figured you turn up eventually..if you died, this whole series would fall apart..

Riku: Hmm..wow..but I was gone for 5 years!!!!

Kairi: Riku you were gone for 15 minutes..

Namine: Yes, and besides, after surviving through all that before, there’s no complaining on how you survived now.

Riku: Well you wanna know how I survived??

Sora: Sure..

Riku: Ok..well..time was short..right after the door closed I saluted to you all..suddenly, a giant fire monster emerged out of nowhere..i used my lazor powers to..

Tidus: Riku no made up stories..

Riku: Fine fine..i saw an emergency exit and I got out..

Sora: That makes no sense but what ever..

Riku: Oh, and Yuna, they are sueing you for destroying the park..

Yuna: What?!! But it was my summons that did it!!!!

Riku: Oh yeah?!! If I guy shoots a million dollar vace with a gun does he or the gun get punished?!!

Sora: Well..

Mean while..

Judge: The jury has reached a verdict!! Ver. 500 Pistol will be sentenced to two months in jail!!

Pistol: WHAT?! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!!

Judge: Balef take him away!!

Pistol: Noo!! I Will not be silenced!! Noo!!!! Green Goblin you will pay for this!!!!

Green Goblin: You were the only gun I had at the time!!

Pistol: Noo!! AAAAAH!!!!

Woosh..

T H E E N D

No.6

Website
www.geocities.com
OMG! Riku is the Terminator! "Come with me if you want to be girly." Hahaha! That was very funny. Have Grimmix be Tidus's long lost brother (or something) who owns a local pie shop.

Elphaba_1

Author
hehe.....funny. Oh and sorry 4 the last few comments, I was high on coffee ice cream u no. Coffee does an amazing thing 2 teens like me. Sorry, but I'm always high on life and sugar, so beware of me. Good story. UPDATE UPDATE! Update soooooooooooon please.
Stilll waiting 4 Tai and No. 6's Grimmix. Can't wait, hehe. :D

Playcell

heh, funny .... now u gotta help get the Riku-nator out of my head. RIKU FOR GOVERNER, LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back