• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH III officially mentioned in German PS3 Magazine!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsora5X

I hope its true and that its for ps3. i bought a ps3 just cause i thought since the first 2 were on the ps2 i thought that the 3rd one would be on ps3. and i bought a psp for bbs.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Like each KH Game, there will be only one system. Square Enix has never made a KH Game for 2 ore more Systems. Except CoM, Re:CoM was remake, so therefore, it doesnt count.

Uh didnt KH1 and 2 come out on the same system. so What are you talking about?

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
My Goodness. He said no one KH game has been multiplatform and that CoM doesn't count because it's a Japan-exclusive remake boxed with KH2FM. Got it now?

Anyways, I will admit this is getting interesting, but I believe it is just obsessive rumour hype. Lots of magazines are jumping on it now because a few have. It's just way too early to announce KH3, and I doubt they have an exlcusive system in mind.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Holy shit. I explain it one more time, you smart guys...

KH 1 = ONLY PS2
KH CoM = ONLY GBA
KH II = ONLY PS2
KH Coded = ONLY MOBILE
KH BBS = ONLY PSP
KH 358/2 Days = ONLY NDS

You see the point?

Each game came only for one game. Not like Need For Speed for example. NFS appears for almost each System, PC, PS2, PS3, XBOX etc..

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
and a Ps3 just in case for KH3

You do that.

Holy shit. I explain it one more time, you smart guys...

KH 1 = ONLY PS2
KH CoM = ONLY GBA
KH II = ONLY PS2
KH Coded = ONLY MOBILE
KH BBS = ONLY PSP
KH 358/2 Days = ONLY NDS

You see the point?

Each game came only for one game. Not like Need For Speed for example. NFS appears for almost each System, PC, PS2, PS3, XBOX etc..

That's what I said...

Macabre

Gold Member
WHY!!!!
i DONT OWN A ps3!!!
Dammit
why cant it be for ps2 like the rest?!
like keep the tradition u know?
It won't be on the PS2 because Tetsuya Nomura said that FM+ would be the last PS2 game he would make.
And it'd be best if KH3 were to be in a current-gen console.

I translated it via an online translator for all of you, nothing too serious.

German:
Kingdom Hearts 3: Exklusiv für PS3 im Gespräch

Ein dritter Teil der populären Kingdom Hearts-Reihe scheint beschlossene Sache, allerdings ist die Frage um eine geeignete Plattform noch offen.

Das offizielle „Playstation Magazine“ will nun herausgefunden haben, dass Kingdom Hearts exklusiv für die Playstation 3 erscheint. Eine offizielle Ankündigung von Square Enix steht zwar aus, soll aber auf der diesjährigen Tokyo Game Show (9. bis 12. Oktober) erfolgen.

English:
Kingdom Hearts 3: Exclusively for PS3 in the discussion

A third part of the popular Kingdom Hearts row seems decided thing, however the question is still open around a suitable platform.

The official „Playstation of magazines “wants to have found out now that Kingdom Hearts appears exclusive for the Playstation 3. An official announcement of Square Enix is pending, is to take place however on the Tokyo of this year Game show (9 until 12 October).

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That sounded just like when they were about to announce BBS and the other two.

PhantomSora14

Yeah, I can read German and i just grazed it but by the sound of it, they are only "speculating" that square enix will announce it at the TGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back