• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH III officially mentioned in German PS3 Magazine!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
wasnt this already announced here on the main page. Now I could be wrong.

Zimfan508

Website
www.youtube.com
Spieletipps.de - Spiele-News

It is said, that there are a lot of talk about KH III to be developed for PS3. Now, they wanna contact Square Enix, and find a proof. They believe, it is going to be confirmed at TGS 9. - 12 October @ Tokyo..
WHY!!!!
i DONT OWN A ps3!!!
Dammit
why cant it be for ps2 like the rest?!
like keep the tradition u know?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
WHY!!!!
i DONT OWN A ps3!!!
Dammit

We don't know what system it will be for so don't worry about it now.
And this is like the 3 thread that is concerned about kh3, the problem is it isn't officially confirmed.

People, before making a thread lurk around a little, seriously.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I think that is just about what's on the front page already, the link contained on that site.

But Spieletipps isn't the most reliable source, you know? :/

So I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
haha "officially mentioned" a bunch of magazines have been speculating about it. They have yet to contact SE about it and I'm sure they will get the infamous answer, "no comment at this time".

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
"Officially mentioned?"

In a MAGAZINE?

You're going to trust a MAGAZINE?

Since when are MAGAZINES good for rumors?

Almost every magazine that had a rumor about Kingdom Hearts turned out to be false.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Spieletipps.de - Spiele-News

It is said, that there are a lot of talk about KH III to be developed for PS3. And PS3 Magazine confirmed the announcement. But not officially. Now, they wanna contact Square Enix, they have to confirm it.. They believe, it is going to be confirmed at TGS 9. - 12 October @ Tokyo..

I wouldn't trust any information regarding KHIII unless it comes straight from Nomura's mouth.
After all, a French magazine called 358/2 Days "Chain of Memories 2".

J0hnny0hm

WHY!!!!
i DONT OWN A ps3!!!
Dammit

unfortunately dude, the PS2 is slowly (but surely) dying. The only games ever cranked out for it anymore are Guitar Hero games. At least you got the last-gen system that will die out last.

Zimfan508

Website
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't trust any information regarding KHIII unless it comes straight from Nomura's mouth.
After all, a French magazine called 358/2 Days "Chain of Memories 2".
Well they prolly called it that since its technically the sequel to COM like it takes place when sora is asleep for 358/2 days then roxas is played in KHII for 6 and a half days which equal 365 days for a year

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Oh dear.. so many magazine rumours. European too. There'll always be rumours. If this was Famitsu, and more backed up, maybe I'd believe it more.

But I still consider this highly unlikely. Yes it'll be 2009 'til 358/2 Days and Birth By Sleep, not to mention the super important Coded [grr]. Then there's Versus XIII, Kingdom Hearts 3's "stepping stone". That'll be 2009 also, if on schedule for Japan. Nomura has most likely planned ahead and has a lot in store, but in terms of a game in progress, I sincerely doubt there's much on offer for now.

Next year? Maybe so.

-- Andy

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
"Officially mentioned?"

In a MAGAZINE?

You're going to trust a MAGAZINE?

Since when are MAGAZINES good for rumors?

Almost every magazine that had a rumor about Kingdom Hearts turned out to be false.

Fool, I never said Im gonna believe it, I know, at least, Square Enix is the one, who can confirm this for sure. And besides, it cames from a PS3 Magazine, therefore, I think it is possible, why? Come on guys, XBOX 360 is tha real shit, Wii, Ok, there is one game, which rulez, SSBB, but, come on, Wii is too weak. Like each KH Game, there will be only one system. Square Enix has never made a KH Game for 2 ore more Systems. Except CoM, Re:CoM was remake, so therefore, it doesnt count.

This rumor came from PS3 Magazine, not from Nintendo Power or whatever lol. I never believed they will confirm KH III for Wii so early. But now, its rather possible, 3 KH Games are going to be released soon, and then, the next is maybe going to be released. Think positive man.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
This game wont be "Oficially announced" till after BBS More than likely.
Oh yeah and Nintandy CAN I HAVE YOUR SIG???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back