• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH II manga is out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

i was just gone and waych TF the movie, and before that i gone to the bookstore next to it and i found the last copy of KH II. the story was great.

Purplefire

Website
www.ardentflame.com
I found out on Monday that it was coming out on Tuesday, so I made plans to go out to the local bookstore and bought it. The artist has really grown in their technique, which was very nice to see. I have already passed the book around the family and they have all enjoyed it as well. W00t!

tacleon

i have a chain of memories manga. the 2nd one. it was really good. i want to have the kh2 ones too but i know that my mom wont let me but it because she says its useless

darkness intwine

woah they got kh2 manga!!!frickin awesome! what is the book called and whats the author cuz i gotta get that dude!!!!!!!awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes and when i get it i shall look at it...yeah frickin awesome dewd -_-

darkness intwine

hey what the hell is chain of memories? every one talks about it

is it a psp game or something(cuz psp games have different names then ps2)

strange...and if its on ps2 ill play it and yeah ^ ^

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
OMFG!!! are 4 real, god i missed the anime expo wit gackt and now i miss the release for KHII manga!!! my god im really off this week!!! thnx! :D

Urban_Ninja

woah they got kh2 manga!!!frickin awesome! what is the book called and whats the author cuz i gotta get that dude!!!!!!!awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes and when i get it i shall look at it...yeah frickin awesome dewd -_-

Kingdom Hearts 2. Author is Shiro Amano.

Chain of Memories is a game that falls in between Kingdom Hearts One and Two, and chronicles the events in Castle Oblivion, as well as introducing the first six members of Organization XIII. It was first released for Gameboy Advance. Square Enix recently released Re:Chain of Memories for the PS2, and it came with Final Mix+. A 2-volume manga series was released by Shiro Amano.

I love the KH2 manga. Out of all the KH manga, I think it has the best artwork. I can't wait for the second one to come out.

KeybladeK 35

HOLY S***!!!!!! ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS!!!! O_O

Damn I was off a week, where you did you get and what is the first volume called

I need to get it SO bad it's not even funny DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back