• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

k.h.master41

I wanna know why is it that Japan gets to have Final Mix & no one else does
THEY PUT A SCENE FROM FINAL MIX INTO KH2 & i fell stupid because i don't get it

Any1 else with me?

Last edited:

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: KH Final MIx

what scene did they put in from fm?maybe its cuz they get kh1 and kh2 a year and stuff before us and maybe they get bored and make more.i wish they made fm for english but ho well.maybe kh2 final mix lol

k.h.master41

it was in 1 of Roxas' dreams Sora was fighting the Organization where you defeat Dragon Maleficint

sepheroth1

well if you wanna know why japan got it then here it is, kh1 in jpn didnt have things from uus kh1 so they made final mix to make up for that but in turn we didnt have conten that was in FM which really sucks

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

The American version of Kingdom Hearts had extra things that the Japanese version did not have, so to make up for this, they made KH - Final Mix, as a way to treat thier Japanese fans

White_Feather

what extra things did the American version have?
the extra bosses or something?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

The American version of Kingdom Hearts had extra things that the Japanese version did not have, so to make up for this, they made KH - Final Mix, as a way to treat thier Japanese fans

There's your answer right there, if you wanna see the scenes from Final mix just go to Kh-vids.net, or Youtube. Though the scenes that were in KH2 from FM arent that confusing but I can understand how you feel. FM in my opinion had more things added to it than what it needed such as the english VO's but w.e

To White_Feather: from what I know the extra bosses were what we had that they didnt, i cant remember what else right this second

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

what extra things did the American version have?
the extra bosses or something?

The extra bosses were the ones we had and more. They added two other bosses. One was a Heartless boss from Halloween Town. I never saw a video of that boss, just an image and I assumed it was a boss. Anyway, the other one is where you would fight the Organization XIII Superior member. I didn't say the name cause I didn't wanna spoil KH2 for anyone on who the Superior is. Oops! Wrong thing to say. The extra bosses we had was Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Kurt Ziza, and Phantom.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
they added a keyblade diamond dust and you get it after you beat the ice titan.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Final Mix had

Battle with the unknown
Different heartless (A few like neoshadow)
Diamond dust keyblade
One winged Angel keyblade
Showdown of fate 1

KH1 had

Kurt Ziza as an extra boss

I cant recall too much differences, but FM voices were in english, rest was jap =/

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
KH American version had Sepohiroth, and Ice Titan. So to make up for it, they made FM, now American fans are jealous

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, I think that this question has been answered. KH - Final Mix will not be released outside fo Japan because it was meant for Japanese fans only as compensation because thier original KH game did not have as much as the ones released in other countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back