• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Final Mix In US??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora'z_Heartless

Since they are most likely releasing KH2 FM+ and RE:COM in North America, do you think Nomura will release KH: FM in the US too? Kingdom Hearts IS way popular in the US and Europe.

TepidShark

Awards
That would be cool but if they are going the KH2FM+ in America and Europe I don't think so because the KHFM is about four years old and relitiavily they didn't add as much to KHFM as they are adding to just the KH2FM alone even without RE:CoM. As far as I am concerned, lets confirm that the KH2FM+ is coming to America and Europe first and then we can hope that the bring the KHFM to America and Europe. I guess it could come if those "new" Kingdom Hearts projects are many years away. But that would be cool if they decided to bring all three special editions(KHFM, RE:CoM, and KH2FM) in a 3-disc set.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
No they will not. It's been 4 years since FM's release, considering the reason why they released it in Japan was to be an exclusive present for them.

When KH1 released in America, we got lots of extras the Japanese version didn't, like being able to fight Sephiroth.

SE made up for this by making Final Mix for Japan.

But you never know....;D

Sora'z_Heartless

Yeah, but if they did re-release it they would probably revamp it. And usually they would release things if it had a big income potential. Money is the golden language, and if SE knows that they can get a lot of money out of re-releasing KHFM....

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
All FM had was
-Enigmatic Man battle
-Diamond Dust and One Winged Angel keyblades
-New weapons for Goofy and Donald
-Neo Heartless
-Deep Dive

err...yeah

I can find Deep Dive on the internet, Neo Heartless are bountiful in KH2, as well as Sora, Goofy, Donald, and better, flashier weapons, plus I get to battle the Enigmatic Man in his full form =)

Sora'z_Heartless

Yeah, I guess you all are right, but if any of you who have KH:FM can tell me....

Does it have English voiceovers? Cause if I get it I want to be able to understand some of it.

OmegaRaptor

this wont happen. only way it might is if it was a special included with fm+ like if u pre-order it or sumthin. even that is doubtful but khfm will never come out in US.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Unless SE does a triple box set of all three Final Mix's (i'm including the CoM remaker as a final mix) then the only way to play on an NTSC/PAL PS2 is via getting it chipped or Swap Magic, where the latter is totally legal...

Just google it

gosox333

Yeah, I guess you all are right, but if any of you who have KH:FM can tell me....

Does it have English voiceovers? Cause if I get it I want to be able to understand some of it.

yea KHFM has english voiceovers. i dont have it but ive heard other people talking about it. Also, even if it did come to the US i wouldnt buy it. we already have most of the stuff thats on it

M

Mari

I doubt it. KHFM+ Doesn't have a lot of new content and isn't necessary anymore, unless die hard fans are willing to do anything for it.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
There's a simple way to end this topic; No. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix was the same basic game the NA version had except for a handful of extras. Plus, it would be just bad marketing and business. Kingdom Hearts is a great game and all, but it's still out there to buy, and FM adds nothing new to it.

For Square to put this game out they'd only lose money instead of pull it in, which is what they want to do with KH2 FM, since they screwed that game up completely, it's their big apology. And even that isn't confirmed for NA release.

Lastly, Final Mix does have English VA, but again, it's the same thing you get in the North American game, the new scenes have no added vocals, it's just reading. The text, the command menu, it's all in Japanese. You'd be a dumbass to get Final Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back