• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH FF Fighter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitemarezero

What would you think if they made a Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy fighting game? What characters would you want to be in there?

I would like to see Zidane,Squall,Cloud,Sephiroth,Yuffie,Vincent,Zell,Setzer,Locke,Vivi,Tidus,Auron,Tifa,Reno,Rude,Shadow,Cid(Highwind),Laguna,Armarant Coral,Pain,Rikku,Kairi,Xemnas,Xaldin,and there are still a few more I just have to think a little bit.

(This is my first Thread ever)

Last edited:

nitemarezero

That is true it might lose its franchise, but it would be a sweet @$$ game. Oh and yes melee style like Smash Bros. or just a normal fighting game like Soul Calibur.

nitemarezero

If they made it like Smash Bros. i think it would be really fun. But if they did make it like Soul Calibur it would be awsome, but not as cool as if they made it as S.B.M.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I would not like that idea. To me that would be Square Enix just coping from any other fighting game and deciding to have a VS fight. Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, fighting game ehh, I don't think so. But a duel with Kingdom Hearts characters would be a good idea if it was on the same disk as the actual game, and you could only choose from playable characters such as Sora, Riku, Mickey, and Roxas. Of course that part of the game would have to be 2 players. If they were to make a Final Mix for Kingdom Hearts 2. I would like them to add that in there.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
The Conquerer said:
I would not like that idea. To me that would be Square Enix just coping from any other fighting game and deciding to have a VS fight. Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, fighting game ehh, I don't think so. But a duel with Kingdom Hearts characters would be a good idea if it was on the same disk as the actual game, and you could only choose from playable characters such as Sora, Riku, Mickey, and Roxas. Of course that part of the game would have to be 2 players. If they were to make a Final Mix for Kingdom Hearts 2. I would like them to add that in there.

mmya a two-player mode on one kh disk would be awesome!

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
nitemarezero said:
That is true it might lose its franchise, but it would be a sweet @$$ game. Oh and yes melee style like Smash Bros. or just a normal fighting game like Soul Calibur.

it should be like super smash bros. it would br cool to play as sephiroth and kairi. but I don't think there will be a game like that.

darkness500

The Conquerer said:

so far your idea was the best The Conquerer.:D

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
they should make a kh ff ultamania.

when all the char. go on one team and fight new villains

and they could have playing blitzball...let alone football!

Xell

Wait, wut?
I don't think it should be only FF or KH.. Maybe a game called Square Legends..

Has characters from FF, KH, DQ Etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back