• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH : Era of Darkness Sign-up & OOC Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
T-T I might have some unfortunate news for you guys. I might not be adding to the RP anymore DX ive been really busy recently and to be honest i dont have inspiration to write anymore :( I might give it some more thought over the next few weeks but i really dont think i can anymore. I know its my RP and all but i cant get inspiration anymore and im just really starting to drift away from computers and games for some reason :(
If i do choose to stop i will inform everyone and give my characters to anyone who feels they can play the roles. Im really sorry guys :(

Aww :((.
But but but...we'd all miss you! And stuff...
You should do that...think about it, I mean...yeah.
~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Bahh, I need to post more often...>///<

ok i've decided - i will help keep the thread going. However i will be posting much less frequently. I dont get enough time on here anymore - so i guess i'll post ^^
YAY!
Well at least you'll post a little bit...:3.

~Umbra~

Derick_Shadow13

Alrighty! Thanks for letting me join, I'll post shortly.

Name – Kazen Azyre, usually goes by Kaz.

Background –He's naturally from Radiant Garden, but was sent to Traverse Town when the world was destroyed, and then subsequently taken over by Maleficent. He is an avid swordsman, has a slightly cocky personality, and is skilled in low levels of most magics, but specializes in time [haste, slow, stop, etc.] and water magics.

Appearance (not needed for KH originals) – He stands roughly 5' 6", wears a pair of black pants with numerous pockets, straps, buckles and zippers adorning the garment. A snug fitting sky blue shirt, along with a white shirt with black sleeves and a hood. His shoes are black, blue and white. He has medium length brown hair, his hair is straight, and flips over to the left.

Side (Souls/Heartless/Nobodies/Sora’s) – Neutral for the time being, future events will change this pending his actions.

Personality - He hides his caring, and loving personality beneath a calm, yet cocky outer one. He cares for what friends he has, and will do anything to protect them, which is partially why he ended up in Traverse Town to start with.

Since there wasn't a weapon, or skills list in the template I'll list them down here.

Weapon- A mythril forged long sword, with a modified hilt, which allows it to coat the blade in a thin layer of water, allowing Kazen to enhance his sword abilities with his water skills.

Abilities- Mild Time magic control, a wide arrange of water magic skills, and lower level elemental skills.

Weaknesses- Any form of lightening magic deals an extra 15% of damage to him, as he specializes in water elemental attacks. Basic resistance to other elemental skills and abilities.

Let me know if I need to change anything in my Template, or if there is anything you don't approve of.

Last edited:

Finrear

No one has posted in a while so I think this thread is dead but if you want to still post me and betrayus are about to enter a struggle tournament in twilight town if he is still posting

UmbraTsuki

Awards
This is the worst time ever :| *facepalm*
I'll also be gone for a while...
Unintentionally. Parents and stuff >.>
~Umbra~

Roxas-XIII

Looks like everyones having their own share of problems >.< But we'll all be fine hopefully :D Keep a positive outlook, even if troubles are getting you down! I'm doing my exams, starting tomorrow and i am totally worried and stressed but im handling it. Talking to my friends and listening to my music, just do something that helps you get along ^^

Sorry if im being TOO happy xD Im just in a really good mood still.

Finrear

Sorry to see ya go but I think this thread is dead too. I'm not going to quit but I might join that starwars one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back