• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Computer Remake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'm not too familiar with RPG maker but as soon as I find out how to make it to where you can use joysticks then yes.

Are you really aware of how complex RPG Maker really is...

It takes years to usually produce any decent (and there have been many) games via that program, its not something you can do over a 3 Day Weekend, serious dedication has to be poured into it for the best results...

KHKoopa

Are you really aware of how complex RPG Maker really is...

It takes years to usually produce any decent (and there have been many) games via that program, its not something you can do over a 3 Day Weekend, serious dedication has to be poured into it for the best results...
I know that it is complex to do this, yes.
you gonna get sued so badly well maybe not that badly but you GONNA GET SUED
I said I'm asking their permission before I finish it so if they say its okay then no I'm not going to get sued. If they say no I'm just going to not put it up.

KHKoopa

Okay I dont have any pictures today but I do have an info update. I'm going to list some new reaction commands for some bosses.

Guard Armor:
Grab: When a piece of him comes torward you to attack press this to counterattack by using the throw command.
Throw: Throw one of his piecies of Armor back at him to inflict damage to both the part you have thrown and the part you hit. It also stuns him shortly.

Trickmaster:
Magic Mix: When he does a fire spell this summons a blizzard at the fire making it aim torwards the trickmaster and turns the magic into water. This also puts out his flaming sticks.

Parasite Cage:
Pull: Grabs one of his tentacles leading to the twist reaction.
Twist: Pulls the tentacle and ties it around the Parasite Cage stunning him.

More info and more pictures coming soon!

Kurxi

Wow, KH Reaction Commands, sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait to see more.

KHKoopa

UPDATE!
Difficulty Modes:
Easy
Normal
Hard
Proud
Advanced

In advanced mode all heartless HP and attack go up a ton. Like a shadow would have 150 HP at the beginning. (Half a bar)All Heartless Bosses have 10 bars of health. The average bosses are the same. And all Bosses are invunerable to magic and can use any type of magic including cure, making the battles alot more difficult. More HP means more EXP though!

Also more Keyblades will appear. There is a keyblade for every magic element.

Kurxi

Wow, Advanced seems really evil. But I do like the sound of more keyblades...

KHKoopa

Yes advanced is hard but its for a reason. When you start a new file and get the keyblade in Destiny Islands you atomaticly get all the magic based Keyblades. I'll tell you what they do.

Incarcerator: A Keyblade with a burning flame at the end. Its physical attacks are fire. Meaning you dont have to use MP to attack with fire magic.
Freezer: A Keyblade witha sharp ice shard at the end. Its physical attack does ice damage.
Shocker: A Keyblade With a lightning bolt at the end charged with electricity.
Healer: Heals your HP identical to the damage you do to the enemy with every hit. It has a cure sign at the end.
Stopper: Every 30 hits it will stun an enemy for a limited time. It has a stop sign at the end.

Thats all I have right now. Anyway the damage these keyblades do depends on the level of that magic you have. Also after you beat advanced I'm going to make it to where if you pause it in battle you have an option of switching keyblades.

Kurxi

So to clear things up, you can't use magic against the Advanced bosses but you can use the keyblades instead? Can we see some cut screens? I want to see how awesome the thing is currently.

Sora18

This sounds like a good idea, and all, but it would it be just like the orignal KH from the PS2 or just the KH COM graphics?

khdude2000

Koopa you will be fine as long as you don't SELL the game, there is already a group of die-hard KH fans who have spent the past 6 years working on a computer game for KH, and they have not gotten all that far. Don't get me wrong, there game is great! But they have a group of several people that work on this game, and it has been SIX YEARS, and as far as i know they have only come out with a demo, which is downloadable at their website. this brings some questions to you, my friend. No offense at all, i value the younger players of KHINSIDER, but you are 12, and creating a computer game is incredibly complex. I am in no way saying you can't do it! If you know you stuff and have the resources than go for it! But you need to know how to create a template for the character's actions, you need to have a program to run it on, such as C++, soundforge, adobe illustrator, photoshop, imageready, you need to create your own sprites, and that takes an incredibly long time. I wish you luck, and i didn't mean to be rude, pm me if you have questions.

KHKoopa

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. And anyway I know it sounds stupid but I'm going to try to get all the sprites togetherbefore I start putting it to where you can play. Also if any of you are good COM spriters it would be nice to have some help.

Custom Sprites Needed:
Characters:
Steath Sneak Overworld and Battle
Cerberus Overworld and Battle
Opposite Armor (I'm working on this right now.)
Malificent Battle

And I'm not using the com rooms. I'm just using the tileset to make my own.
Worlds: Pretty Much none of this done. =/
Traverse Town (Partly done)
Wonderland
Olympus Colliseum(Not that many rooms to create)
Deep Jungle
Monstro(There can be many people helping me with this since it has tons of rooms)
Antlantica(Same as Monstro)
Neverland(...)
Hollow Bastion(...)
End of the world(...)

And yes I know this will be a long project and I know it will impossibly hard, But I am determened to get this done. Also if someone wants a small project which would help is to edit the cut off part of the enemies like Parasite Cage or Malificent Dragon to make them look whole.

And also I dont know if I have mentioned this or not but it also has a world map for each world in a chest. Though it wont display at the top screen all you have to do is open the start menu and select world map to view it.

KHKoopa

So to clear things up, you can't use magic against the Advanced bosses but you can use the keyblades instead? Can we see some cut screens? I want to see how awesome the thing is currently.

You can have the magic keybades in any mode once you clear advance. And for the cutscenes as I said the only one I have done now is in the first post. I'm going to have more soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back