• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Computer Remake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHKoopa

I am remaking KH to where you can play it on the computer. It will have more bosses and it will have the final mix cutscenes and boss battles in english. Some of it will follow the manga and the other will follow the actual game. You can find the cutscene right before you fight parasite cage the second time here. I'm sorry the black stuff is on there but I don't know how to get it off. Here is the info.
Style: Chain of Memories
Bosses: (These include the original too. They are in order of when you fight them.)
Darkside
Leon
Guard Armor
Cards
Trickmaster
Cloud
Cerberus (You can come back to fight him later)
Sabor (All of the battles you have with him are here and I'm not going to list him 4 or 5 times)
Claton and Powerwilds
Claton and Stealth Sneak
Opposite Armor
Pot Centipede
Cave of Wonders guardian
Jafar
Jenie Jafar
Parasite Cage
Riku
Parasite Cage II
Shark
Ursula
Giant Ursula
Lock Shock and Barrel
Ogie
Ogie's Manor
AntiSora
Captain Hook
Riku
Riku
Malificent
Dragon
Riku/Ansem
Behemoth
Ansem
Ansem II
World of Chaos

Optional:
Rock Titan
Ice Titan
Hades
Sephiroth

And thats the rundown on the bosses I'll put in. Also if this is in the wrong forum move it please. And dont tell me to correct my grammer because I know its not perfect.

Also in this version of the game there will be reaction commands and a riku mode as well.

Last edited:

Riku191

so your remaking it huh isnt making a game thats copyrighted and stuff illegal...also you mean your doing this just for yourself cause you obv. cant sell it in stores or anything also you need SE and the other makiers of the games approval....i wanna know your thiughts about release and stuff my best guess is its gonna be downloadable?

Last edited:

moos

when will it be ready?
that would be very cool
this game will be massive

boo_shoe2000

yeah so okay. but you better ask permission from the square enix first. or is it them or whatsoever. but you better make that faster cause i want that game. make it faster or else........i don't know.

Kurxi

Sounds awesome, can I download it? And are you going to sell it cause if you do, your dead.

KHKoopa

I'm not going to sell it its downloadable. I've asked the Sqare Enix company and I'm waiting for their reply so therefore I'm going to stop at what its at now until I get the reply. I don't know when a demo will be relesed because I'm still at the spritemaking stage with some of it and I need the Trickmaster COM rips and quite a few other things too.

K

Kazeth

Well... if it's going to be based on CoM try not to make us have to use the card system cause that got really annoying when it came to boss battles and stuff. other than that cool.

also keep us updated daily so we don't lose interest.

KHKoopa

Well... if it's going to be based on CoM try not to make us have to use the card system cause that got really annoying when it came to boss battles and stuff. other than that cool.

also keep us updated daily so we don't lose interest.

I'm not. I am still working on how to change the command menu though since it needs two control sticks.
And I will have some sprites of battling soon. And does anyone sprite well in COM style because I'm good with edits but not much else. And I will post info here. I'm going to start showing some screens of Riku mode soon so check back often.

K

Kazeth

I'm not. I am still working on how to change the command menu though since it needs two control sticks.
And I will have some sprites of battling soon. And does anyone sprite well in COM style because I'm good with edits but not much else. And I will post info here. I'm going to start showing some screens of Riku mode soon so check back often.

Will we be able to use computer controllers and joy sticks?

And if you need me to can probally find some people fimiliar with making games using RPG maker and stuff.

KHKoopa

I'm not too familiar with RPG maker but as soon as I find out how to make it to where you can use joysticks then yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back