• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Birth By Sleep PSP; KH: 358/2 Days DS; KH Coded Mobile CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, you're in the same time zone as North America...so...they're 12-15 hours ahead of you either way

If you double click the clock on your computer, go to "Time Zone" and select GMT+12, you'll see what time it is in Japan

DS is better suited for a game like this. It seems more casual, less story driven

I wouldn't quite say that, I think that both installments will be vital story-driven titles, albiet perhaps in different ways with different gameplay and different reasons/features/hooks/positives/negatives to entice you

Is the DS version probably a RPG game? or what?

"RPG" is a broad term. There are turn-based RPGs, card-based RPGs, action-RPGs, adventure-RPGs, shooter-RPGs, science fiction RPGs

Kingdom hearts is an RPG series, so of course it will be 'an RPG'

jovjo003

Kingdom Hearts Coded Trailer SUmmary

FINALLY MORE NEW INFO!!!!!:thumbsup: (from KH-vids)

Hey guys, information is just pouring in, and we'll keep you updated as fast as we can! Starting off with a report information from Famitsu.

At the beginning of the video, waves of images pop up, with the text "KINGDOM HEARTS NEW CONSEPTS(Concept?) NEW TITLES" showing that the Kingdom Hearts New Project was finally announced.

The first thing that was shown, was the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, afterwards the text "The secret ending is solved, and the worlds still extend" Is shown, and then the words "Flow" is shown.

The video then officially begins with Jiminy Cricket looking at his journal, the words "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories" pop-up. He then notices something he did not right in his journal "You need to return, to heal the wounds" Jiminy Cricket then rushes to report to King Mickey. Mickey who is startled by this only replies with "Only he is the one who can solve it." The scene soon changes to Sora standing in Destiny Islands, in Kingdom Hearts 1. However Sora only appears in the form of computer data that is being transmitted.

After the image, the game soon changes to a battle scene. Heartless are attacking, and the gameplay mechanic seems odd, as Sora appears to be moving pies of blocks making it a puzzle game in a sense. Soon the command "Debugging" comes up. When this command is clicked, Sora moves at high speed, and vanishes as well. The scene soon changes to Sora being in Traverse Town with Mickey (As seen in the latest scans) With Mickey saying "I was here on that day." and then "Let's speak truly"

Afterwards the text "Kingdom Hearts Coded" comes up, this is a game for hte cellphone.

Source: Famitsu

jovjo003

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Trailer Summary

MORE MORE NEW INFO!!!!:thumbsup: (from KH-vids)

The trailer starts from the scene where re:COM ended, afterwards the words "The other side attached to Sora still sleeps" and "The mind comes back whenever they touch." The scene then moves to Twilight Town, where Roxas, and Axel are sitting on the edge, as seen in KH2FM+.

Soon the trailer switches to Roxas being invited to the Organization XIII, and introduced to them, which soon cuts out to another scene of Roxas joining the Organization for the first time. Soon the scene then switches to the King talking about Axel, and Saix with Roxas pulling out his keyblade, moving into gameplay.

The gameplay features Roxas fighting with other Organization Members in a multiplayer game. This one confirms the allowance of being able to play as Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xigbar.

The scene then switches to Xemnas talking towards other Organization members. Xemnas explains that a 14th member has joined the Organization, and the 14th member appears to be a female, wearing a black hood. Soon the title comes up as "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days"

You can then hear Roxas in the background saying "I will disappear from this world in 151 days"

This game is for the Nintendo DS

Source: Famitsu

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We'll have descriptions of the trailers in a bit. Time is translating.

To quote Britney...GIMME GIMME GIMME MOOOOAR

All of these are RPGs, including the DS one.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
If 1up is saying that there was a character who APPEARED like Zach, obviously they were shown something.

As for a website, I'm more interested as to when a trailer'll be made public.

~Dorian Gray

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Coded Trailer SUmmary

...sounds quite odd, if you ask me.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I'd love to see some form of video, whether it be a trailer, or some basic gameplay.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
To anyone who doesn't follow Kingdom Hearts, Terra would clearly look a lot like Zack, so 1up was obviously just confused as to who he was because it's not their job to follow what's going on in Kingdom Hearts, that's our job

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If 1up is saying that there was a character who APPEARED like Zach, obviously they were shown something.

I'm pretty sure it's Terra they were talking about.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Very odd... I really do not know what Nomura has come up with...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The trailer is behind closed doors, we dont know WHEN we'll get it, but for now we'll only have descriptions of it.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Someone asked if a trailer was shown, so I was just pointing out that they kinda made it clear they were shown something of the sort. I realize it's not Zack .__.

~Dorian Gray

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

I like the: "You need to return." I think it brings more proof to my theory that Mickey accessed Sora's memories in Castle Oblivion, thus going back to the time Sora had the expirience and changing history. This would obviously have to be after KH2 though.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KH-Vids said:
The trailer starts from the scene where re:COM ended, afterwards the words "The other side attached to Sora still sleeps" and "The mind comes back whenever they touch." The scene then moves to Twilight Town, where Roxas, and Axel are sitting on the edge, as seen in KH2FM+.

Soon the trailer switches to Roxas being invited to the Organization XIII, and introduced to them, which soon cuts out to another scene of Roxas joining the Organization for the first time. Soon the scene then switches to the King talking about Axel, and Saix with Roxas pulling out his keyblade, moving into gameplay.

The gameplay features Roxas fighting with other Organization Members in a multiplayer game. This one confirms the allowance of being able to play as Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xigbar.

The scene then switches to Xemnas talking towards other Organization members. Xemnas explains that a 14th member has joined the Organization, and the 14th member appears to be a female, wearing a black hood. Soon the title comes up as "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days"

You can then hear Roxas in the background saying "I will disappear from this world in 151 days"

This game is for the Nintendo DS

Battling with and playing as your fellow Organization XIII members? Freaking awesome

A secret 14th member of the Organization!?

------

Also, according to the other trailer summary;

The scans that were shown earlier of Mickey at his desk and Mickey with Sora in KH1 were from the Mobile game KH:Coded

The scans of Roxas meeting the Organization XIII and the ones of Axel and Roxas on the Twilight Town clock tower were from KH: 358 / 2 days

The scans of Terra talking with the UEM and Terra summoning his keyblade were from KH: Birth By Sleep

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll be making a thread with Time's clearer translations in a bit. ^_^; Or maybe Time will...

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I need to see that trailer.

A 14th female member? Let me sum up some N00B ideas: Namine? Kairi? Aqua?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, I'm kinda displeased with the 14th member thing. I mean, they're Organization XIII, not XIV, <.<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back