• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Birth By Sleep PSP; KH: 358/2 Days DS; KH Coded Mobile CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KHInsider breaks it first!

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP looks to be a single-player adventure in the vein of the PlayStation 2 iterations, though likely not "Kingdom Hearts III." Birth by Sleep's protagonist was not explicitly named in the presentation, but he looked an awful lot like Zack of Final Fantasy VII/Crisis Core fame.

Birth By Sleep's protagonist appears to be Terra.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS appears to star Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II, but its main draw looks to be four-player simultaneous play using members of Organization XIII. It will be in full 3D.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded is a mobile game, likely for Japanese cell phones. It stars the familiar cast of main characters from the original Kingdom Hearts (Sora & co.) and seems to be set between the first and second PlayStation 2 titles.

Each title is said to have a time-related theme: Birth by Sleep is "the distant past," KH: 358/2 Days is "time of the other side," and Code is "time has gone by." More as it comes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...this is official? BBS is the actual title? This info is all confirmed...? Dammit. I was hoping there would not be a mobile game...

Birth By Sleep's protagonist appears to be Terra.

Birth by Sleep is "the distant past,"

Hah! I knew it!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP If I can get it finalized, we'll be giving out a DS and a PSP every month to random members for various reasons to celebrate these new games. <3

DISCUSS GAMES. <3

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I like the idea of 358/2 Days...Though the name is fairly odd. Sounds cool though, ecspecially that it's going to be completely 3D.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Is this official? When was this announced?
[[[filler]]]

swizzle

You are such a drag..
OMG NO WAY A GAME FOR THE DS!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I CANT WAIT TILL IT OCMES OUT HERE!!! and it stars roxas, one of my fav org members, plus you can play as other org members, or somethingl ike that, which is awesome too because i like the org. and hte psp title seems to be very interesting and the most anticipated games of the 3 to be released games. although i do not have a psp as of late, my good friend owns one and he will deffinetly buy it and once he finishes, i get to play, which is awesome news for me!

i still can't beleive that they are doing the 358/2 title in 3D and on the DS.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm disappointed in two things: BBS is for the PSP, and there will be a mobile game.

On the other hand, I was right about BBS being the past, and about Terra being the protagonist. YES!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ugh, khLOVER, the Tokyo Game Show in Japan is the largest video gaming convention of the entire year, and it's taking place right now in Japan. Square Enix has officially announced this information at their conference at the Tokyo Game Show, this is not fake information or a rumor, this information is coming straight of Square Enix themselves in Japan

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...I wonder how Roxas' story will be like. I don't really think he did much in that period...

swizzle

You are such a drag..
yea, ive got to start saving money for the DS one. i cant beleive that this was all confirmed in the first few hours of TGS. but im in BC so im not sure what the time zone difference is, i think 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back