• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BbS Gameplay -- Fatal Mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FATE

Awards
OK its like this...
Ive been out of KHI for a long time and now that Ive come back I came to notice that barely any of you(I think) got to know about this half a year old news concerning KH BbS gameplay-- called Fatal Mode which is kind of like a new drive form. But if Im wrong I deeply apologize.

Here's a link: Kingdom Hearts battle system gets Fatal Mode - PSP Fanboy

Birth by Sleep looks good. And, new details and screenshots from Famitsu make it even better. The article highlights two new features of the new PSP Kingdom Hearts game's battle mode: the Command meter and Fatal Mode. Players are encouraged to battle furiously, as each attack they execute will fill the Command meter. Once the Command meter fills, players will be able to launch a special attack (which can supposedly be custom mapped).

Terra (the guy that looks a bit too much like Zack from Crisis Core) also has an extra mode: Fatal Mode, which unsurprisingly delivers one-hit kills to enemies.

Plus I noticed that Fatal Mode never came to the site's homepage as a news.
Will someone get a site VIP or something to post it up?

REALIZE THAT I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT YOU AND IF I AM I APOLOGIZE! XPXPXP

anyway for those who didnt knew discuss

Last edited:

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
We did report about it, way back in December yo.
Still, it might be news to some people.

Since Terra has Fatal Mode, I wonder if Ven will have his own characteristic mode as well.

FATE

Awards
We did report about it, way back in December yo.
Still, it might be news to some people.

Since Terra has Fatal Mode, I wonder if Ven will have his own characteristic mode as well.

really? oh my bad...seriously my bad XPXPP

but Im still surprised that many people dont know about this
meh...probably because it still wasnt featured in a trailer/playable demo

Last edited:

Erlix

I already now this but thanks anyway well get more info of BBS gameplay on Square Enix Party in august cuz there will be the playable demo.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, the only thing is that they havent shown if Ven or Aqua has a special drive form. i'd like to see that.

Macabre

Gold Member
Ah,cool,you've made the thread.

So what we currently know about it is that it gives a boost to Terra's powers and he is able to use very powerful attacks.
So powerful that those attacks are one-hit kills for some to most enemies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I read BitterM's Report.

I cannot wait to play with that gameplay!

State

Awards
Since Terra's Limit is a 1 HIT KO move, I wonder what's Ven's an Mickey's/Aqua's? Maybe Ven's is a nonstop raid of slashes, Mickey's a flash that stuns the enemy and heals himself while Aqua's... Nothing comes to mind.

State

Awards
Well, since she specializes in magic, I'm guessing she goes into some uber spell-casting mode like Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder at the same time or something.

Hm... Or maybe something like casts spells that cannot be learned like Firagun/Blizzagun/Thundagun.

FATE

Awards
Hm... Or maybe something like casts spells that cannot be learned like Firagun/Blizzagun/Thundagun.

when you said wat does Aqua do it reminded me about her move on the KH2FM+ secret trailer, when she cast a spell to Terra
but then I remembered that was just reflect...

but oh well... yeah Im guessing its probably magic too.
maybe an impulse that damages all around her and heals herself?
she does look a little bit like a healer to me...

State

Awards
when you said wat does Aqua do it reminded me about her move on the KH2FM+ secret trailer, when she cast a spell to Terra
but then I remembered that was just reflect...

but oh well... yeah Im guessing its probably magic too.
maybe an impulse that damages all around her and heals herself?
she does look a little bit like a healer to me...

I got it! Maybe she castest Protect and Shell at the same time plus Cura to herself!

FATE

Awards
I got it! Maybe she castest Protect and Shell at the same time plus Cura to herself!

heey niice
I can totally picture her doing something like that!
but I think that she'll do the impulse I mentioned too
it is called Fatal mode after all..
lol

State

Awards
heey niice
I can totally picture her doing something like that!
but I think that she'll do the impulse I mentioned too
it is called Fatal mode after all..
lol

OR, this:

An impulse come out of her and the enemies take several wounds o damage and they paralyze and Aqua heals... If anyone wants to know where that came from is from Mickey's card ability from Reverse/Rebirth.

Erlix

Maybe aqua does an impulse that kills or dameges enemies and will aqua is on that mode she is invurnerable and when you cast spells they are cooler and do more damege like in final form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back