• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh badies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaston

I was always thinking about a boss fight between Sora and Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz, or against one of the Knights would be cool.

Disneywise, I really can't think of anything...I know I will later though.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Only a keybalde master (or at least KH character) would deserve the tiltle of ultimate boss in KH universe in KHIIFM+ and not a FF character or a Disney one imo.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
vincent valentine. he is da greatest nd it'd be a big shame if he ain't included in the kh series, especially as an ultimate boss.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Kadaj sounds cool but would be odd to have him as the ultimate boss. He would have to be stronger than Sephiroth. I'd like to fight Genesis ("G") and see what kind of moves he's got.

Roxasnobody

The only ultimate boss that i could think of from disney would be all the titans from hercules put together in one battle agaist you. as for FF...I think Vincent is pretty cool

sonic-speed

why would you wanna fight kadaj? you can already beat sephiroth. kadaj is just an underdeveloped form of sephiroth.

anyway, a good big boss IMO would be Bahamut, or maybe Anima from FFX.

sonic-speed

because his fighting style is different than Seph.

it doesn't matter. he's inferior to sephiroth in every sense of the word. that's how he was designed. his entire purpose is to improve himself to the point where he is sephiroth.

if you defeat sephiroth, then it is 100% guaranteed that you can defeat kadaj. who wants to fight a boss that you're already 100% guaranteed to defeat?

cricket

It'll probably follow the same style as the other Final Mix and have a armored unknown be the ultimate boss.
Perhaps thats why he was laying on the floor, with that cloaked unknown in that one screen I keep hearing about? You know, the one were someone says "It's been awhile, my friend."
Sora beat the crap out of'em, maybe? xD

But yeah, the thread is who would you like to see as a boss, not who you think it'll be...I'd like to see...hrm, I dunno who'd I want to fight. >_>

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
It'll probably follow the same style as the other Final Mix and have a armored unknown be the ultimate boss.
Perhaps thats why he was laying on the floor, with that cloaked unknown in that one screen I keep hearing about? You know, the one were someone says "It's been awhile, my friend."
Sora beat the crap out of'em, maybe? xD

But yeah, the thread is who would you like to see as a boss, not who you think it'll be...I'd like to see...hrm, I dunno who'd I want to fight. >_>

Zomg. I love your sig XD

I'd like to see one of those armoured guys, too. <3

Eternamente926

If the 'Knights' are planned as being some sort of new enemy or new ally or something in the third installment, I think they might rehash how Xemnas came to test Sora in KH1: FM. You remember that... the Enigmatic Man fight, yes? Well, perhaps once again someone comes to test Sora and in comes one of these 'Knights'. It's possible, and would give a good insight into how hard they are. The Enigmatic Man fight was actually similar to Sora's solo fight against Xemnas, so perhaps they'll rehash the idea a bit.

Just a thought :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back