• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh badies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic-speed

IMO, we could use a HUGE boss. When I say huge, I mean huge enough to make the Rock Titan look tiny. Maybe Sin would be a good idea. Or maybe Anima. They could make Anima big in the sense of being insanely tall, not necessarily wide. You'd have to use his chains to your advantage in order to defeat him. It could involve climbing his chains, or possibly cutting his chains and causing him to drop.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
IMO, we could use a HUGE boss. When I say huge, I mean huge enough to make the Rock Titan look tiny. Maybe Sin would be a good idea. Or maybe Anima. They could make Anima big in the sense of being insanely tall, not necessarily wide. You'd have to use his chains to your advantage in order to defeat him. It could involve climbing his chains, or possibly cutting his chains and causing him to drop.

yay someone agrees with me about using sin i like the anima idea too and the idea of using his/her i think it's her chains to your advantage that could really work it could. but what reaction command couuld you use with sin, maybe using sin's gravity pull to make sora fly right into sin then as sora flys around in sins orbit he charges a big ball of light on the tip of his keyblade which gets bigger and bigger as he gows around in orbit. then before sin launches a big giga graviton at sora he throws the keyblade with the now charged light point at one of sins weak points on his arm.

thus causing a catyclism explosion which mixes the giga graviton energy and soras almightly light explosion. the weak point could possibly be sins mouth as it gets ready to charge his attack as well. but thats my idea.

in my opinion sora probably dosent have the magical strength to summon enough energy to wipe out one of sins fins or mouth. unless he combined his keyblade with the airship that has the big gun which shoots off his arm. actually that would be really cool.

ok now im going just a little of topic the point is sin=very awesome boss fight.

sonic-speed

eh, i dont know, i still like the idea of the Anima boss fight better.

the strategy could involve trying to reach Anima by running up his chains. The KH2 version of Anima could send smaller heartless after you as you're climbing, to try to knock you off. Anima could also shake his chains occasionally, giving you a reaction command "Grab On". I'm sure you can tell what that does.

As soon as you reach Anima you'd have to jump down into the pod that you always see him inside of. Since Anima's so tall, it would be a long fall down, but eventually, in all the dark, you'd see a bright glowing spot on his chest or stomach. You have to try to hit the reaction command the moment you pass by that glowing spot to stick your keyblade into it and drag it down.

If you miss the reaction, you'd fall down into the darkness, be dealt damage, and then get tossed out back onto the field. If you hit the reaction, then you stab into the glowing spot and drag your keyblade down, doing damage along the way. After it's over, you would jump out without taking any damage.

ansemx18

Well, if I could think of an ultimate boss for Final Mix+ I would have to go with the fact that they will probably create a new enemy that's going to be extremely hard, but might not have much of a connection to the actual story.

deoxes

Well, if I could think of an ultimate boss for Final Mix+ I would have to go with the fact that they will probably create a new enemy that's going to be extremely hard, but might not have much of a connection to the actual story.
nice vid! Ijust hope they make kh2 fm+ for America.

belleaurora

Not necessarily as an ultimate boss, but I'd like Lulu from FFX to be incorporated into the game (badie of not). Besides Kimahri, she's the only playable character who hasn't been incorporated into the game. Having Seymour though would be awesome!

Jaden007

Honestly, I think Zexion and Marluxia should make a return. I think they were underused and should of been more powerful. As for bosses, maybe:

G (Genesis) from FFVIII
Reno or Rude (maybe make an appearance, but not ultimate bosses)
Vincent Valentine would be a good idea.
Jenova? Maybe?

Or maybe they could create a new character, who would wield a Keyblade and be a total badass. Like, not even Sora could defeat him. But, how could he fit into the story?

Lavata

I would like to see someone original 9Ie: Kurt Ziza, The Phantom, etc.) as the hardest optional boss. That or have Marluxia as the hardest, seeing as he is, in my opinion THE best Organization member.

Still...I'll still find out eventually if there are indeed any other hidden bosses.

Xeon

I know a disney character that might be a ultimate boss I think. Mortimer,MORTIMER mickeys ultimate oppisite and he always trys to win minnie with anything he can do.I can imagine him in a cool tuxedo looking at the cornerstone of light thingy looking at it evily but just a thought

gamegirl

Website
www.tiptopwebsite.com
:cursing: this is too hard. wait!

all of the past bosses would be good! but hard. no wait every one you worked with like roxas, leon, and other good people that fight should help sora then

we all fight the past bosses and the future ones. :thumbup:

you get it?

Endgame

:D
-Seymour (and Anima)
-Sin
-Vegnagun
-The Weapons from FFVII (One after another, or all at once!)

-'Ultimate' Cloud (Omnislash Lvl 6, Limit breaks, faster, tougher.)
-'Ultimate' Riku

-A preview of a FFXIII character

Denki-Kurai

My many strange choices:
Tidus
Roxas, Kairi(if she had a dark side) Axel, zexion or all the organization combine into one person, Mickey or a Dark sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back