• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Looks pretty good. If KH was to become an anime this look would be perfect.(need longer vid to go on however)

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't watch anime, so I don't really see why I would want one to come. I mean, if they did, I'd watch it, obviously, but I should think the games, manga, and novels would be enough to satisfy us.

However, SE doesn't know the meaning of the phrase, 'Quit while you're ahead'.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Wow..

I think I am going to have nightmares...

Anyway, I compleatly agree with what Rain said. And I can't imagine how many people will ask the question "is this fanart or not?" if they ever see an image from the anime, if it was ever made.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
However, SE doesn't know the meaning of the phrase, 'Quit while you're ahead'.

Well, in their defense let it be said that Last Order for FFVII was excellent (then again, everything involved Zack that much is). The Chrono Trigger OVA was also amusing.
I'd hate a full length anime (even 26 episodes), but a short cute OVA would hit the spot, especially since we're not getting the novels any time soon and this just might show a few of the short stories the novels have.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well, not even talking about other OVAs they've made.

They're going to milk out of Kingdom Hearts everything they can, to the point that they should have just quit while they're ahead.

In the end, what we have already should be enough. Why make a KH anime? I can see it ending badly.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH in that sense is like an teenage emo boy. It keeps hurting itself repeatedly over and over again, and we keep paying it attention - because it hurts itself. So it continues hurting itself to get even more attention.

Awards
perhaps SE should focus on the KH video games some more. an anime would just delay a sequal even more. It would be cool to get a movie to exspand on the story however

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Rest assured the people working on the movie, for the most part, won't be working on the game itself. And if what's delaying the sequel would be the opening and closing CG movies, then we'll be in such a good shape we won't have the right to complain - it means the rest of the game is done.

slmcknett

KH in that sense is like an teenage emo boy. It keeps hurting itself repeatedly over and over again, and we keep paying it attention - because it hurts itself. So it continues hurting itself to get even more attention.
lol kinda makes me think about naruto, because they should have just stopped the anime a long time ago. or made it a hell of a lot better. i mean, its so bad.

but yeah, kingdom hearts doesn't need an anime, unless its going to be as great as code geass or death note. but if it's anywhere close to how naruto is, i would never watch it past episode 1 (well, maybe once or twice to laugh at it a little bit). but still, i agree, it would hurt the series. if anything, we should get a CGI movie like FF7. but that's it.

and BTW, the animation of the TC's posted video wasn't even that good. nowhere close to the quality that would be required to make an anime. IMO anyway.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
A

Azrael

The person that did the animation is good, but I don't an anime, just a short OVA of 13 10-15 minute long episodes with each moment starring a KH, FF or disney character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back