• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D scrapped?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus14

So, I was looking trough the japanese site of square, but there is no sight of KH 3D anymore.. did they scrapped it? or couldnt they.. 'cause it isn't on the games list for this years E3..

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There hasn't been any official announcement of KH3D being scrapped, but we're still uncertain of its presence or absence in this year's E3.

Tidus14

Or is this list only for the games that are playable? if that is.. then we have a change.. right?

jdeib963

I personally hope its scrapped. ANOTHER console again? They should be able to see the 3DS isn't selling very well and maybe if it was one of the launch game sit would've been fine but its not so i hope they just make use of the PS3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I personally hope its scrapped. ANOTHER console again? They should be able to see the 3DS isn't selling very well

Neither was the PS3 at first and I believe for a time even the DS. The 3DS has like no games right now so what did you expect?

so i hope they just make use of the PS3

If it's not KH3, keep it off the PS3.

Also even if 3D is not at e3 it hardly means anything, you don't seem to be aware that KH hardly ever has much of a presence at E3 to begin with, especially compared to Square's other titles. For SE this E3 will be all about XIII-2

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
BUWAHAHA get rid of KH 3DS meh not going to happen, Nomura said he wanted to get a KH game on every system, just not the wii.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
I personally hope its scrapped. ANOTHER console again? They should be able to see the 3DS isn't selling very well and maybe if it was one of the launch game sit would've been fine but its not so i hope they just make use of the PS3

Wait till there are a wide selection of games (games like: LoZ OoT, Metal Gear Solid, Kid Icarus etc) on the 3DS and watch the sales of the console sky rocket. Besides, a Kingdom Hearts game on the PS3, that is not KH3, is a no go.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
People in EU didnt get RE:COM? I didnt know that, man thats kinda unfair for you guys. Well you can always import, but that gets a little expensive.

Nah, I played the Japanese verson when I imported KH2FM >_>

Back on topic, even if 3D doesn't show up at E3, then assume that they didn't want to show it at that event, and that we'll get something about it at TGS or something. Or maybe, it's not listed under what Square is gonna show but what Nintendo is gonna show us?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I doubt it's scrapped and I'm hopeful that they'll throw us some sort of bone at E3

StVen

Was wondering about this too. I am concern that KH 3D might not make an appearance. I still think that their E3 line up are the major ones but we might get some info on KH 3D in betweens? Who knows. But I certainly hope so. 2 days til E3. I'm pretty pump up for the new stuff.. I actually looking forward to Wii2 (if that will make an appearance) and NGP. Microsoft new console? hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back