• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D info on next issue of Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qiesamuel

Here is the source: ???Web

最新情報:キングダム ハーツ 3D[ドリーム ドロップ ディスタンス]

目玉トピックとして、謎の新キャラクターの存在が明らかに! また、主人公の仲間になる多彩なキャラクターたちに関するシステムも大公開します!!

Next issue of Famitsu will be released on 23 February and will contain information about mysterious new character and systems.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm expecting v jump scans tonight as usual. Hoping for Tron Legacy and either Pixar world, Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians, or Sword in the Stone.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Shouldn't we be expecting Atlantica since it was in the latest trailer?

With Atlantica being the 7th world and the special trailer announcing that Sora needs to find the 7 key holes of Sleep, we shouldn't expect a new world to be presented right?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Shouldn't we be expecting Atlantica since it was in the latest trailer?

With Atlantica being the 7th world and the special trailer announcing that Sora needs to find the 7 key holes of Sleep, we shouldn't expect a new world to be presented right?

Atlantica has no reason to be in the Realm of Sleep.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
We don't know yet bruh, but I'm also pretty sure that it won't be a world. More than likely just some game feature that lets you revisit old bosses.

Unless we're finally gonna get some explanation on Triton's knowledge of the Keyblade (I hoped for this in BBS).

Otherwise, they can keep the shit.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm expecting v jump scans tonight as usual. Hoping for Tron Legacy and either Pixar world, Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians, or Sword in the Stone.

Only tron should be officially titled and mabey a peak at the final world and the other two main characters

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Yes and if you look at the trailer, Sora's HP meter is small, so it's a boss at the begining of the game. Plus apart from the prequeal, it can't be in the Realm of Sleep

Yeah that's something I didn't notice before. He also doesn't have dream eaters, but does have some NPC helper, whose player (health etc icon) icon doesn't appear on the screen. If Sora doesn't have dream eaters for the fight, therefore one could conclude that he isn't in the RoS. Thanks again for bringing this to light..

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm confused then, why was Ursula shown in the trailer? Just as a boss?

Common speculation is that Ursula's been demoted to a tutorial boss.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yeah that's something I didn't notice before. He also doesn't have dream eaters, but does have some NPC helper, whose player (health etc icon) icon doesn't appear on the screen. If Sora doesn't have dream eaters for the fight, therefore one could conclude that he isn't in the RoS. Thanks again for bringing this to light..

Isnt he also wering his old clothes? along with riku, they are fighting together

captain

Bronze Member
New character? Bright eyes maybe?
Worlds featured will probably be Tron Legacy & TWTNW

captain

Bronze Member
I'm thinking they're referring to YMX.

Very possible. But idk if he's really "new" or "mysterious" ..

they'll probably announce "Tron Legacy" and TWTNW but i would definitely love The Jungle Book or The Sword in the Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back