• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 Days Quality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

avrenim075

The DS is capable of some really good graphics. Those scans are from early on. Games always look better closer to their actual release. Most recently I was impressed with the visuals of FFCC Ring of Fates. I think 358/2 will be at least as good

Across2

well the pictures sure look like they are better graphics but who knows =\

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The cutscenes in 358/2 Days are pre-rendered, they are not using the same graphical engine as the actual gameplay, which means that they are not limited by the graphical capabilities of the in-game graphics, they are able to make cutscenes as highly detailed as they wish.

KH2's opening and ending cutscene were also pre-rendered, hence why they looked much better than the actual gameplay itself, because they used CGI rendering for the scenes.

So, 358/2 Days important cutscenes will be pre-rendered with PS2 quality graphics and with voice-acting, and the less-important cutscenes will be using the in-game engine and will most likely use Text Boxes.

In game graphics PS1 or 64?

I say Cube at best.

Moncus

I hope the quality stays high. I think the DS is pretty capable of KH graphics though. It probably won't be the same as the ps2, well i'm sure it wont, but it will definately be 3D :p. The cutscenes.. I dunno how they finna manage that. But i suppose they will prolly be able to put nice ones in there. If you've seen the cutscenes from the Zelda: Phanton Hourglass game they got decent cutscenes on a DS game. I think they may look something like those.

SoraIs3lite

the graphics are going to be excellent, heck, the games not even done yet, who knows what they can pull out of their sleeves.
im more excited for the story line, im buying a psp this summer for the other new game, so im set, since i already have a DS and ps3.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The cutscenes look like they will be great quality, nearly or already touching PS2 cutscene quality but the gameplay looks a bit too choppy still which I hope they fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back