• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 Days Quality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

I dont think it was be just as good but I think it might come close.

Xearual from Aet

Well, have you seen any screens that haven't been fully fixed up like that, I know that I have noticed that the ones now are in better quality. So, more than likely they will all be in high quality, though, the game will have good graphics for a DS Game, it should look OK to when you are playing.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Obviously they can't make the Cutscene-style exactly like that in KH2, the PS2 has more graphical power and is displayed on a larger screen; that said, Square and BVG will do their best to make it as ood quality as they can, wether or not it is worse, the same, or better than KH2, I can not care about, so long as it still has that KH feeling about it

John Cheong

Well I think it will be better than CoM... But I saw the screen shots of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days' Cutscene and Gameplay, it has the same quality with PS2.

~Cutscene~
screenshotstv4.png

~Gameplay~
kingdomhearts3582daysbaiy5.jpg

The gameplay is better than CoM. It is featured Sprites. But the scene is high quality... Roxas and Axel sitting on the Twilight Town Station and The World That Never Was. Pretty confuse :S

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well I think it will be better than CoM... But I saw the screen shots of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days' Cutscene and Gameplay, it has the same quality with PS2.

~Cutscene~
screenshotstv4.png

~Gameplay~

The gameplay is better than CoM. It is featured Sprites. But the scene is high quality... Roxas and Axel sitting on the Twilight Town Station and The World That Never Was. Pretty confuse :S

Hmmm, the gameplay does look a bit "how ya going" but compared to CoM, i spose it is better... as for cutscenes... brilliant

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

The cutscenes in 358/2 Days are pre-rendered, they are not using the same graphical engine as the actual gameplay, which means that they are not limited by the graphical capabilities of the in-game graphics, they are able to make cutscenes as highly detailed as they wish.

KH2's opening and ending cutscene were also pre-rendered, hence why they looked much better than the actual gameplay itself, because they used CGI rendering for the scenes.

So, 358/2 Days important cutscenes will be pre-rendered with PS2 quality graphics and with voice-acting, and the less-important cutscenes will be using the in-game engine and will most likely use Text Boxes.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

~Cutscene~
screenshotstv4.png

~Gameplay~

That's an old gameplay screenshot. The real graphics look even better now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back