• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keychains?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Terra, Aqua, and Ven have keychains now? I zoomed in on some pictures and saw their keyblades with keychains on them. How did they get them? -confused-

Athaydea

Bronze Member
the images you can find the keychains on are from scans of demos i believe ..
it is yet to be confirmed whether they are real or if this was a mistake ..my personal opinion is that if they did have keychains ..or were at least meant to ..we'd have seen them in thekh2fm+ battle ..as well as in cutscenes instead of just gameplay ..if they were meant to be there ..they ouldnt bne randomly popping up now after so much confusion was created over the fact that they werent there to begin with

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
It was in the recent scan pics.
famitsu_090910_characteristics_eng.jpg

If you zoom in on Terra fighting the other experiment in the second pic you can see a keychain

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
the images you can find the keychains on are from scans of demos i believe ..
it is yet to be confirmed whether they are real or if this was a mistake ..my personal opinion is that if they did have keychains ..or were at least meant to ..we'd have seen them in thekh2fm+ battle ..as well as in cutscenes instead of just gameplay ..if they were meant to be there ..they ouldnt bne randomly popping up now after so much confusion was created over the fact that they werent there to begin with

Give us a link to the pics then!

Edit: Oh nvm, Sunshine posted them at the same time as I posted this, lol.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
what would be the point of that though ..all evidence point towards the keychains tying into memories ..why would a keychain randomly appear for something as simple as finishing combo's or moves? ..

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I would say it's a sign of "growing" but you have a good point.

i dont see how the weilder or blade itself is doing any kind of "growing" during the times when they just use more powerful magic or keyblade combinations? ..

i think its important that people notcie how very difficult it is to even see these keychains ..theyre almost invisible and the only thing you really see ..is a striaght line extending from the hilt of the blade ..

this isnt the case when you look at sora or riku or mikey ..or anyone else for that matter ..using the keyblade in battle ..

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I dunno, maybe the rules work differently for VAT because of how they've been trained. We don't have that much info on their master for a reason.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i see a ch ain but no keycharm on the end...hmm....maybe the chain signifies the level you are

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i see a ch ain but no keycharm on the end...hmm....maybe the chain signifies the level you are

highly unlikely.. sora hasnt been formally trained at all in the entire series ..yet he had a chain and the keyblade of the light realm itself ..thats a big deal ..and he was on the lowest level possible for a weilder at the time ..

i really think these scans are a mistake ..if their keychains were meant to be there ..the would have been from the start ..and like i said ..their barely even visible

asoo ..i cant recall ever seeing a keyblade with a chain on it that didnt have a charm ..every keychain had a charm ...it would be pointless and extremely unorthodox for just a chain, yet no charm, to be there for absolutely no reason

Allister Rose

French Lover
highly unlikely.. sora hasnt been formally trained at all in the entire series ..yet he had a chain and the keyblade of the light realm itself ..thats a big deal ..and he was on the lowest level possible for a weilder at the time ..

i really think these scans are a mistake ..if their keychains were meant to be there ..the would have been from the start ..and like i said ..their barely even visible

asoo ..i cant recall ever seeing a keyblade with a chain on it that didnt have a charm ..every keychain had a charm ...it would be pointless and extremely unorthodox for just a chain, yet no charm, to be there for absolutely no reason

high unlikely? you didnt really contradicted much....the keyblade can have the level of the previous owner, it doesnt necessarily have to reset it's level once it get's a new owner, but i'm not really leaning towards my thoery. i just thought of an idea.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
high unlikely? you didnt really contradicted much....the keyblade can have the level of the previous owner, it doesnt necessarily have to reset it's level once it get's a new owner, but i'm not really leaning towards my thoery. i just thought of an idea.

who ever said the keyblade can have the level of its previous owner? ..youre basing that on the notion that the keyblade itself grows in power along with its weilder ..and the fact that the KK had a previous owner ..we've no evidense of either though ..nor anything to suggest it is even possible other than the words of terra saying "i didnt mean for it to go to him" (or whatever was said - same meaning though) ..we dont even know if that scene/fight between him and sora actually ever happened ..its just too much to base on nothing

whats your idea though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back