• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeyBladr4Life's artsy stuff - Care to look around?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBladr4Life

Website
www.smyrnasketcher.deviantart.com
Well, here's some practice sketches I did (of existing Mickey and Minnie poses, I used them for reference) of the duo. I'm practicing, since the two of them are pretty near difficult to accomplish. This will lead to an eventual King Mickey/Queen Minnie KH fan art. So, look out for it soon!

They were both done on Photoshop 7. I used a 5 pixel brush (blue) on a 50% opacity, just in case anyone was wondering. And yes, I have a tablet too.

Mickey Sketch 1 by ~SmyrnaSketcher on deviantART

Minnie Sketch 1 by ~SmyrnaSketcher on deviantART

Last edited:

KeyBladr4Life

Website

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Those are all very sweet. You have this kind of a Disney-ish style - I really like your drawings.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I love the way you draw Minnie and Micky. I am horrible when it comes to drawing them.

Nice work... I want a tablet... ;__;

KeyBladr4Life

Website
Nice work... I want a tablet... ;__;

Ah yes, tablets. If you're serious about getting one, don't hesitate. Well, do take into consideration that they're mighty pricey, at least Wacom anyway. Other brands do exist and they work just about the same for others as Wacoms do for most. Don't jump at a high price tag, though. Wacom is known for their extreme prices. If you live in the states, Best Buy is usually one of the best places to look for one (Wacoms only). Sometimes they have sales on their tablets, depending on stock and all that. I picked up my Intuos 3 (6'' x 11'') for only $140 when at one point it was originally $499.

And thanks, btw. All of these comments make my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back