• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade's Real Appearance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Boi Leek

I want to kno if their an answer or a good theory to why Sora's keyblade has mickey's keychain on it... I mean it would make since that mickey would have a mickey keychain on his but why does Sora... cuz didn't Sora get the keyblade before mickey... I haven't beaten Kingdom Hearts 2 yet but did they mention the first keyblade master's keyblade and if it had
a mickey mouse keychain which means it would be a kingdom key... cuz since Riku's keyblade is different from Sora's and Mickey's.... then I wonder if u can change his keyblade's appearance to other keyblades... and if u take off the mickey keychain on the kingdom key what would happen to the that keyblade... got d*** to many questions that need to be answered...

I really just want to know if Kingdom key is the original appearance of the keyblade

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
We don't know. I have no idea to tell the truth. I often wondered what it looks like when it has no keychain on it. Nomura might answer this later on. He hasn't yet.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Kingdom Key
Mickey's Key
Way To Dawn

These 3 Keyblades are the ture form for thoes basic Keyblades.
I think that the Keychain at the end of the Keyblades, indicates that they are real Keyblades.

Sora da Explorer

Riku vs Auron2 said:
This might be a bit unrelated but the fake keyblade of Riku's in Kh1 has no keychain. Just a thought.

Yeah I remember that, it might be because of what that guy ^^^^ said about the keyblades having keychains to show that they are real

cmssaysftw

Awards
I think That the Keyblade has no true form and that It's just an extension of the wielders heart. And that the Keychains are the visualations of the experiences the wielder encountered. And The reason Mickey Is on the kingdom Key, because MIckey is an ego-maniac.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
no the reason why mickey is on the knigdom jey is cause he's the king so shwo some respect lol anyway there are so far only three keyblades that have true forms and i already said that there the ones that the king, riku and sora have they're is a forth one but we have to wait for part three

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
no the reason why mickey is on the knigdom jey is cause he's the king so shwo some respect lol anyway there are so far only three keyblades that have true forms and i already said that there the ones that the king, riku and sora have they're is a forth one but we have to wait for part three or at least a trailer of it to find out what

ffkh

time will give us all the answers
..........that was corny

Crona Tronic

k, its not in my nature to shatter people's hopes but... i dont think Riku's weapon is the real keyblade. i mean... why would he try to steal Sora's in KH1 if he already had one? and how did he open the door, you might ask. I have two explanations for this. ONE! he didnt, Sora and Mickey did :p TWO! he did help open the door, but he wasnt using his weapons power, but the power of his heart because he was meant to be the original keyblade bearer! as for mickey being darkness... WTF?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY?? I WANT DOUBLE THE STUFF UR SMOKING!

EDIT: riku vs auron makes a good point, theres no chain of Riku's "keyblade"... but then again, that could also mean thats the keyblades TRUE form OoOoOoO
<_-_><_-_><_-_>Crona Tronic<_-_><_-_><_-_> d^^b

P.S. no, i dont really think ur crazy... just think about it... Mickey, the king of disney castle, dark? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THAT CASTLE?!?!

Royale

manic
Wasn't Riku the original Keyblade master?If so,he got another keyblade.But why?I mean,if Riku got the Kingdom Key do you think Sora might have gotten The Way to Dawn?

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
::<JOK3R>:: said:
I want to kno if their an answer or a good theory to why Sora's keyblade has mickey's keychain on it... I mean it would make since that mickey would have a mickey keychain on his but why does Sora... cuz didn't Sora get the keyblade before mickey... I haven't beaten Kingdom Hearts 2 yet but did they mention the first keyblade master's keyblade and if it had
a mickey mouse keychain which means it would be a kingdom key... cuz since Riku's keyblade is different from Sora's and Mickey's.... then I wonder if u can change his keyblade's appearance to other keyblades... and if u take off the mickey keychain on the kingdom key what would happen to the that keyblade... got d*** to many questions that need to be answered...

I really just want to know if Kingdom key is the original appearance of the keyblade

The description of the kingdo key says that it is the keyblades true form

O

Oberon

::<JOK3R>:: said:

It's Disney... That is why Mickey is on the keychain...;)

ffkh

yeah but if you take the mickey chain off what will it look like?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I know why, cause it looks cool on it. Seriously.
Heres what I think:

The keyblade Kingdom Key is just a default of the true keyblade master or if your master of light your default keyblade is the kingdom key. As for other keyblade masters (People that are not the true weilders of light, dark or twilite), their keyblades only take form of what the heart of there world is like oblivion; it is found in TWTNW because that world resides in oblivion or the forgotten. oathkeeper represents a promise of light. You see the kingdom key is the "true" keyblade. Other keyblades do not reside in neither light, dark or twilite bu in the present. Each time the kingdom key switches keychain the kingdom key switches with another keyblade (Note: keychains are not power ups they are just other keyblades made from their original world) from the a feild of vast keys. The mickey keychain for the kingdom key stands for originality or mickey; magic kingdom? Mickey has a kingdom and plus the origina key. Plus it looks really cool.

Twilight

Remember that "Dark Keyblade" Riku had when he fought Sora in Hollow Bastion?
It was a keyblade, but it had no keychain.....
Perhaps it was the dark version of the default keychain form

Riku vs Auron2

^^^^ Thats what i said before, but i think that is a fake keyblade now. Anyway i think that the fourth keyblade, after light, dark and twilight is probably Dawn.
Just thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back