• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade's Real Appearance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Riku vs Auron2 said:
^^^^ Thats what i said before, but i think that is a fake keyblade now. Anyway i think that the fourth keyblade, after light, dark and twilight is probably Dawn.
Just thinking
Dawn is twilight, its just its the light version, dusk is the dark version of twilight.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
twilight_dragon said:
I know why, cause it looks cool on it. Seriously.
Heres what I think:

The keyblade Kingdom Key is just a default of the true keyblade master or if your master of light your default keyblade is the kingdom key. As for other keyblade masters (People that are not the true weilders of light, dark or twilite), their keyblades only take form of what the heart of there world is like oblivion; it is found in TWTNW because that world resides in oblivion or the forgotten. oathkeeper represents a promise of light. You see the kingdom key is the "true" keyblade. Other keyblades do not reside in neither light, dark or twilite bu in the present. Each time the kingdom key switches keychain the kingdom key switches with another keyblade (Note: keychains are not power ups they are just other keyblades made from their original world) from the a feild of vast keys. The mickey keychain for the kingdom key stands for originality or mickey; magic kingdom? Mickey has a kingdom and plus the origina key. Plus it looks really cool.

The part about the keychains representing the world is similar to a theory of mine. I think the keychains are a representation of the person who gave the keychain to Sora. For instance, Pumpkin King in the original KH showed Jack Skellington on it. I doubt that he switches keyblades. I believe that the keyblade is a sort of extension of the heart. The keychains allow a transformation. I just doubt that that's it. This will be addressed in a future interview or the game itself so I'm not going to put a lot of thought into it.

dawn is twilight, its just its the light version, dusk is the dark version of twilight.

Dawn and dusk are the exact same thing. They're just at different times of day. Dawn is morning. Dusk is night. Check the dictionary. Dawn is a reference to how Riku is coming from darkness(night) towards the light(morning). He is letting the light back in but staying with darkness. He is twilight plainly put. He's found that both can be powerful allies. I think that's why he chose the road inbetween. This is speculation. I don't think Nomura is going to separate Dusk and Dawn. He's already used dusk for those stupid nobodies. I don't think he'll use it again.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I am going to combine yours and my theories together and get something:

The worlds heart has a lock and key but although, great power has to be used to form that key. Thus the world gives the user the formless key and the users heart shapes it into what the users heart represents thus they can locke the world from danger and that the key will keep taking different forms depending on various people (Like you said right?) Well like you said the key is the extension to your heart. Also its the line that connects to other worlds and keys. Its like your a blacksmith and some person asks you to make a certain key to the lock. And what I said about the Dawn/Dusk thing I was explaining it in KH form. Sure Nomura wouldn't seperate the two but think Dawn stands for the begining and Dusk satnds for the end or vice versa.

Back to the keyblade thing. If a person has the will of light the world will grant the person with the keyblade and then the will of that person (wether its to protect or destroy[In a good way]) a key is born. In short the world is the customer and a lock and the keyblade master is the Blacksmith, the blacksmith makes the key with his will and puts everything he learns into it. If water gets into the lock (I am saying non-water resistant locks) the gears will break and rust. In a kingdom hearts form; darkness goes into keyhole, keyhole gets infected, keyhole breaks. But another keyhole can be made throught the right material. As in KH form of this; Sora, Mickey, and Riku are the Blacksmiths and the leyhole is the lock. Every world has their own unique keyhole and none are the same. Sora, Mickey and Riku have keys which I call them masterr keys for even though there are different locks, the key will fit. Every key is different but can be duplicated (Like Roxas' Keyblades). You have to think like a key maker to comprehend this theory. As for the keyblades taking form of the persons heart, after the world dies and the person dies, the soul of the person is infused with the keyblade and also the heart, and both form a keychain and then the keychain can form a keyblade. The Master key can take form of any key no mater what keyholes there are. So when Soras keyblade is equiped with another keychain, that key gets switched to another key or as otthers say it takes form of another.

Thats my other theory combining other theories I know.

That Boi Leek

Thanx everyone... but Ok everybody says there's dawn and dusk... no part in Kingdom Hearts I or II said any thing about dusk... maybe the nobody enemies but that's it.... (correct me if I'm wrong)... go watch the riku ending on KH:COM... when riku picks the twilight road... Diz says "You mean the twilight road to nightfall" and Riku says " no the road to dawn" that's means if u choose twilight either you go to the road of Nightfall or the road to dawn... It's either Dawn or Nightfall right

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
::<JOK3R>:: said:
Thanx everyone... but Ok everybody says there's dawn and dusk... no part in Kingdom Hearts I or II said any thing about dusk... maybe the nobody enemies but that's it.... (correct me if I'm wrong)... go watch the riku ending on KH:COM... when riku picks the twilight road... Diz says "You mean the twilight road to nightfall" and Riku says " no the road to dawn" that's means if u choose twilight either you go to the road of Nightfall or the road to dawn... It's either Dawn or Nightfall right
Yep! You hit the jackpot! Maybe you killed the crackpot.

Kairi-is-Naminé

i dont think anybody knows the actual first aperance of the keyblade, i believe the kingdom key is the first apperance, if u take off the keychain the blade would dissapear completely, but its just a theory.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Kairi-is-Naminé said:
i dont think anybody knows the actual first aperance of the keyblade, i believe the kingdom key is the first apperance, if u take off the keychain the blade would dissapear completely, but its just a theory.

Then how does he change keychains? lol It'd kind of suck if you were trying to change chains and then POOF! it's gone.

R

Riku's Dawn

If you are wondering how Riku got a keyblade, he stole Oblivian from Roxas.He attached Xehanort's necklace on it and gave the Oblivian keychain to Sora.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Riku's Dawn said:
If you are wondering how Riku got a keyblade, he stole Oblivian from Roxas.He attached Xehanort's necklace on it and gave the Oblivian keychain to Sora.

For some odd reason, I think you're lying to us lol.

O

Oberon

ffkh said:
yeah but if you take the mickey chain off what will it look like?
There wouldn't be one if you took it off. And there is no sub-keychain for the keyblade... Because of the designers... I guess you would need to think final fantasy for that sort of thing.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
We found out that Riku's Keyblade's name is "Way to the Dawn" when examining his item slots after he joined your party. Is that Keyblade a transfigured version of Soul Eater?

I designed it with that image. Since Riku has always been using Soul Eater, he still calls it that even after it changed form. Keyblades aren't something that you can obtain suddenly out of nowhere so in Riku's case, his Soul Eater was used as an intermediary for that Keyblade.

Link to the interview: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U

That Boi Leek

O ok so tha whole time the soul eater waz a keyblade.... kinda like how the struggle weapons for Roxas turned to a keyblade.... wait ah minute I mean the sticks Roxas picked up in twilight town

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
About the keyblade appearance thing. A keyblade has no appearance, it only has a form when the user wants it to. So I say that the keyblades true appearance is light or the users heart. I dont' know thats what I think

T

Tyler Durden

mickey: dark keyblade
riku: twilight keyblade
sora: present world keyblade

what this means is thst sora is free to choose. i beleive that there is no key to the light, as it exists in everybody. the closest physical manifestation is oathkeeper.

and by the way: Darkness is as comforting is light. Who are we to say it is evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back