• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeyBladers Return : Revenge of the Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve laughed as he sheathed his sword. He stood up striaght like nothing happened. "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm going to get something to eat."

Cloud walked up and patted Steve. They looked exactly alike. "Go for it borhter you just killed the war over again"

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He smiles but then his face gets serious "How did he do it.." Xell thinks to himself "I must make an attack to do what he just did... Can you help me Shi.." -*"Yes that was the Hell Fire Attack.. Though I don't know much about it it's extremily disastrous"*- "I..See.." *Xell began to get excited, he was happy he finally had the challenge of designing a new attack*

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Yeah but I guess I'll design my own attack" Xell said grinning *He walks into the arena* "Sorry about this phil.. I may trash this place up abit" Xell said "No worries" Phil said "Ok Shi give me abit of you powers" Xell said quietly to him self.. *His got his wakizashis and began concentrating on them, slowly orange aura came off them, they began to turn into fire blades, quickly he slashed at the air, a lite explosion comes off his blades and sends Xell flying into a wall* "Dammit.. Ugh.." Xell said "I wasn't fast enough.. I have to do it straight when the oxygen reacts with the flames.." *He gets up and focuses on his blades to try again*

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He tries again for the 5th time, this time the fire ball was only small but slammed into the wall opposite him* "Oh sweet" Xell said grinning *-"Oh my god this is gonna be too strong when you master it, though when you master it you'll be completely drained, it's only good to use it when you need to"-* Shi said "Yeah.." *He goes to try again*

Da_BlackSora

"Jeeze guy's we've sat on this beach once every week for the past three years and we still have nothing to talk about..........we are truly pathetic."

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
He looked at her, he pictured another girl there about the same age except with blonde hair, "....." he shook his head. He turned around and walked towards the gate. "Do you know a girl named Rena?"

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Well I realised I don't have a special attack so.. Ya know" Xell said smiling "When I saw your attack it kinda inspired me and all and it gave me an idea"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back