• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeyBladers Return : Revenge of the Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xell

Wait, wut?
"KEYBLADE! - DIAMOND DUST" *Holding his ultima weapon in his right hand, the Diamond dust appears in his left hand, he begins swiftly slashing at each heartless* "I don't care I'm just gonna keep slashing till they fall"

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve smiled "Not you genious the new guy over there." Steve said as he stood up striaght still in his attack pose. "Cloud get Kiara out of here i'm going to end this now" Steve said walking into the pack. They all attacked him slashing at his clohtes. Steve was in the middle of the group then a pentagram faded in on the ground non of the heartless walked into it. "EVERY ONE HOLD ON!"

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He continues slashing the heartless, only a blur can be seen as him, as blue and white sparks continue to form on each of the heartless where he's swiftly slashing them* "OK SORRY DUDE I THOUGHT YOU MEANT ME" Xell says smiling while slashing

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
He shurged and walked back to the arena. He kept his mask on, "Three huh? With neo heartless coming out of every limb?" he sat down and meditated for a moment. Phil forgot to close the hatch with the Darksides. One came out with three Behemoths, Mark opened his eyes and saw them, he got up and appeared on a behemoth. The Darkside held its hand out and wyverns flew out of it. "Woah! Looks tough." Mark walked up to all of them, he took out strange looking kunai. Mark threw it and it struck its head, he walked over to the lever and pulled it. He walked of the arena and a large explosion appeared in the arena.

Riku213

God of Caos
"HOLD ON TO YOUR PANITES" Steve said as he held his blade over his head and grabbed it with two hands. His blade had red energy jumping from it. Steve brought His Katana Down and hit the ground The blade made a slash mark. He held his blade there and pushed Suddenly all the ground cracked. There was an extreamly powerful updraft. "HELL FIRE" Steve yelled as extrea, heat rose from the cracks then fire shot up from the ground everywere 1000 feet into the air. Then followed by a powerful White blast shot from the ground everywere like the fire. When it wa over and the light wa gone so were all the cracks Steve was on one knee his blade standing up straigh in the groun holding Steve up. Steve was Smoking from the attack.

He lokoed around to see all the heartless gone even the ones that he wasne't supposed to kill

keyblader05

"so your talking to me?" siad kenal "ive lived here all my life and ive had this keyblade for 6 years!" he yelled while fighting off more heartless.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark saw everyone fighting heartless, and walked towards the main gate. He saw the girl sitting down. "Who are you?"

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Thanks man, you're good also" Xell said smiling "RELEASE" *His keyblades disappear* "Sorry for shouting at you, I thought you meant me" Xell said feeling bad

Da_BlackSora

*Laughs* "Yeah seriously Jayx do you have those things stashed in you sleeves or something."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back