• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeyBladers Return : Revenge of the Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark smiled, "PHIL!" Phil ran up, "Whens the next Tournament?" Phil took out a clipboard. "Yeah, theres going to be one in a few days.." Mark turned around to Xell, "Whoever wins that tournament shows who's better!" he glared at Xell.

Da_BlackSora

"PFFT easy." Tony blasted each rock one by one. and in enough time turned to see Roy being hit by the rocks. "See i told you she'd get some."

keyblader05

"three years huh? well im sure your pretty strong then, you could almost get close to beating me" said kenal in a cocky way. "and hello to you to, your name is?" he said to the girl next to him.

Riku213

God of Caos
The heartless took human forms and half of them looked like sephiroth and half Like Kadja. Steve and CLoud were on thier own the others split up and they went to the colisioum as fast as thier bikes could carry them Steve un-sheathed his sword and held it out at a downward angle. While on his motor cycle.

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Pfft shut it we have bigger things to worry about, I aint competeing with you, I'm better than you" Xell says smirking, "WAKIZASHIS - FUUIN & ENERGHIZ" *His pendant glows as his trusty Wakizashis the exact same ones he used 3 yrs ago appeared in each hand, he runs and slashes the heartless behind the girl, doing this he quickly chucks his wakizashi in the air, thats in his right hand and catches it in his other hand so he's holding 2 wakizashis in his left hand, he grabs the girl and carrys her far away from the heartless in his right arm*

Riku213

God of Caos
Suddenlytwo bikes jumped from noewere one from each side. One with Steve and the other with Cloud. The Bikes hit the ground and skidded to the side and to a stop. They both got off and looked at the heartless. "Dam they took form!" Steve said loking at all the sehpy and Kadjy's

keyblader05

"thats what you think" said kenal in a quite voice. after the attack from the heartless he was a little stunned. "woah, they dont usually just come in and attack like that" he said with a wierd face.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*he looks at the heartless he slashed, he notices it isn't dead* "WHAT THE, Hey I want you to stay away from the battle field" Xell said seriously *He runs back to the heartleas* "RELEASE!" *His wakizashis dissapear* "KEYBLADE - ULTIMA WEAPON" *His pendant glows again and the ultima weapon appears in his hand, he slashes about 10 heartless and jumps using strike raid on the rest, it lands back into his palm as he lands, STILL the heartless were not dead* "This cant be.."

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve looked at him He stood in his attack pose. "You haven't done this for long have you?"

Cloud stood in his attack pose and looked at all of them "Looks like this is going to be fun"

"Yeah if they don't kill us first!" Steve said as one attacked him. Steve up slashed cutting it Steve rose of the ground than span to his right his sowrd out at a down ward angle he was higer up than he heartles and took it's head. "Oh yeah hard indeed"

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He glared at steve* "I HAVN'T DONE THIS FOR LONG? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE, I HAD IT ALL UNDER CONTROL" Xell shouted at him

Zabazu

The Magic Man
....."ahhhhhh i see.....so the trains are back up good"ken said earnestly..................."i'll enjoy seeiing the others......."

keyblader05

as this happened kenal was amazed, "why is this happening" he thought. he then summoned his keyblade, HAVEN BLADE! than he started to help the others fend off heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back