• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade graveyard question?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

as most of us know, the keyblade graveyard has all the keyblades from the fallen wielders during the keyblade war. but a lot of them are keyblades sora got from helping worlds and such, so does that mean characters from those worlds have given out those keyblades before? has this been explained, or will it be?

**assume the position-try not to spoil too many things**

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I think it's just that Nomura didn't want to design a hundred new Keyblades and instead just reused old ones. I don't think you're supposed think much on it beyond that.

Key to Truth

Awards
I think the same as HeartSeams. Like, why waste time creating a million keyblades when you can use already made ones?
It is not related to the story.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
ter were alot of keyblades in there some wevew seen some we havent
king triton some how knew of the leyblade and other worlds so maby

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
There were only a few Keyblades in there...but there were hundreds of copies of them. The Fenrir, Sleeping Lion, Follow The Wind, etc. (I forget the others, if there are some) And from what I could see, there were about 3 - 5 or 6 new designs.

EDIT:::: Here's some pics.

kingdomhearts3-graveyard.jpg

Gameplay1.jpg

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
El Coquí;5148507 said:
lmfao i just want to point out in the BBS secret movie and the ingame cutscene of the gathering there are like 15fenrirs in each
there are only 8 keyblades they repeat
i wonder if thats at all significant

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It just means they all had the same keychains. They're not the same keyblades but their keychains give them a very similar appearance. So when Sora changes from Kingdom Key to say, Olympia... he's not changing keyblades, he's only changing the keychain.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
It just means they all had the same keychains. They're not the same keyblades but their keychains give them a very similar appearance. So when Sora changes from Kingdom Key to say, Olympia... he's not changing keyblades, he's only changing the keychain.

Except for the fact that none of the Keyblades in the Keyblade Graveyard have keychains?

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo roast

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Except for the fact that none of the Keyblades in the Keyblade Graveyard have keychains?

I was speaking more of Sora's keyblades than the graveyard keyblades.

Plus it could always be that they forgot to add keychains to the keyblades. Remember in the early videos of BBS that Terra, Aqua, and Ven didn't have keychains? Well in the final game, they do.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I was speaking more of Sora's keyblades than the graveyard keyblades.

Plus it could always be that they forgot to add keychains to the keyblades. Remember in the early videos of BBS that Terra, Aqua, and Ven didn't have keychains? Well in the final game, they do.
I don't think that was a case of "forgetting". I think it was more along the lines of Nomura planning to reveal how keychains came about in BBS, but changed his mind, thus why their Keyblades were then redesigned and "chained". It's obviously a timeline thing, since the Keyblade Graveyard is still left without them.

tacochance

Well Sora and Mickey both have Star Seeker, but theyr'e different keyblades, Riku had Destiny Place and Aqua had Destiny place, so it's been established that two people can have the same keychain, so yeah, you guys remember the story that Kairi's grandma told in KH1? How they all fought over the light? And the worlds divided? My theory, is in that story, she was talking about the keyblade war, and I do think that there used to be weilders on many worlds, hell, back then there were probally millions of wielders, but after the keyblade war the keyblades became more selective about who they chose to wield them, that's my theory,

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
My theory, is in that story, she was talking about the keyblade war, and I do think that there used to be weilders on many worlds, hell, back then there were probally millions of wielders, but after the keyblade war the keyblades became more selective about who they chose to wield them, that's my theory,

I think everyone sort of came to that conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back