• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Collection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
I have every thing in all 3 games except Dimond Dust and One Winged Angel Keyblade cards in Chain of Memories. Someone please tell me how to get these!

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Aren't those only in Final Mix, and not in CoM at all?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
EDIT:Diamond Dust card
Open the Key Of Rewards door in the Coliseum to get the Diamond Dust card.

One-Winged Angel card
Open the Key Of Rewards door in Hollow Bastion or the Coliseum to get the One-Winged Angel card.

sorry i'm getting confused with re:chain of memories.

I have every thing in all 3 games except Dimond Dust and One Winged Angel Keyblade cards in Chain of Memories. Someone please tell me how to get these!

all three games? diamond dust and one winged angel are only in the final mix version of the first kingdom hearts game. they aren't in kingdom hearts ii nor kingdom hearts ii final mix.

Last edited:

captain

Bronze Member
EDIT:Diamond Dust card
Open the Key Of Rewards door in the Coliseum to get the Diamond Dust card.

One-Winged Angel card
Open the Key Of Rewards door in Hollow Bastion or the Coliseum to get the One-Winged Angel card.

sorry i'm getting confused with re:chain of memories.

all three games? diamond dust and one winged angel are only in the final mix version of the first kingdom hearts game. they aren't in kingdom hearts ii nor kingdom hearts ii final mix.
No, i've got everything there is to get in Kingdom Hearts and KH2. And i know it's not the rewards to Hallow Bastion because that's the Mushu summon card.
@ Morningstar: Those are also in chain of memories

captain

Bronze Member
Ok, i got Dimond Dust from a moogle in Castle Oblivion after beating the game with Riku again. But what about On Winged Angel?

captain

Bronze Member
YEESSS! I've done it! For anyone who wants to know. You can obtain Dimond Dust and One Winged Angel keyblades in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. How to:
Beat the game as Riku
You can then get the cards from Moogles in Castle Oblivion
It's that easy! After that, they pop up like every other keyblade card.
(By the way, after you beat the Riku story, you can get the Lexeus and Ansem enemy cards as Sora in chest in Castle Oblivion)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You don't get them in Chain of Memories GBA.

I don't think you can get them in Re:CoM either.

Please try to avoid necro-posting a thread that went for more than a year without posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back