• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key To The Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisP

KEY TO THE HEART
Prologue:

“Where am I? Who am I!?” the confused teenager said. He did not know his name or anything about him in fact. He looked around and was in a very open, wide grassy field. The wind was blowing moderately fast and his spiky black hair flew back. He was about fifteen years old dressed in a black T-shirt. He also was wearing ripped jeans and a chain around his neck with a key-shaped figurine at the end of it. His sharp green eyes gave him a cooler look that made him look younger than he was. His shoes were ripped and his legs were bruised and bloody as if he was walking far too much to his capability. He got off of the ground and felt a sharp pain in his forehead. He screamed and fell back to the ground. After the sharp pain ended, he heard a voice.
“Relax child” said the comforting voice. He sounded old, maybe around fifty to sixty years of age. His voice was rasping and rigid, but at the same time welcoming.
“Um…Who are you? Or a better question who am I!? Or..!” the teenager stopped as the sharp pain returned and he once again fell to the ground.
“You must calm down. Let me talk. You should just listen…listen very carefully. My name is…” the old man was cut off as a man dressed in a black coat appeared right in front of the teen and picked him up.
“Well…well…Who do we have here!?” the mystery man spoke. He had long blonde hair that was jagged at the end of it. He was pretty tall, probably in his late twenties. His voice sounded very cool, with a bit of a southern accent, and it seemed he knew exactly what he was doing and who he was dealing with.
“Let me go!” the teen barely grimaced because the pain was still too much for him to bear.
“Ha! Look at you! Do you even know who I am?”
“….No…I don’t think I even want to know!” the teenager spit on the mysterious man. The pain in his head slowly disappeared again as he regained most of his leftover strength.
The man wiped it off his face. “You don’t want this, boy!” he threw the teen down and put his hands out. Unbelievably, two long, black metal spears appeared in his hands. He spun them around and the one-tipped spear split into a three-tipped spear creating a total of six tips to his deadly weapons. “My assignment was to bring you in! But the boss said if you resisted,” he laughed, “I could bring you by force!!”
The villain began to charge the defenseless teenager. The teen flinched, closed his eyes, and awaited his doom. “What!?” the mysterious man sounded shocked. When the teenager opened his eyes again, he was holding a long, white blade that was shaped like a key. The hilt of the blade was blue with a small chain coming from it with an “R” at the end of it. There were various blue marks across the blade that distributed evenly. Somehow, the teen blocked the mysterious man’s attack. The man jumped back and the teen glanced down at his blade. After looking at the “R”, the boy had the same pain once again and lost concentration. The mysterious man now looked blurry. He tried to stay conscious but soon fell to the ground, out cold.
“Hmph. Hardly gave up a fight…” the mysterious man was serious for once. He went to grab the body before the teen’s blade shined a blue-white beam that blinded the man. He flinched backwards and the blade darted upwards with the teen still holding on as he flew away off of the world they were on. “Damn! He got away. Who knows where he’s going. Better report to the boss…He’s gonna be pissed….”
He started to walk away and opened a dark portal and proceeded inside.

The teen awoke to a small child looking directly at him. “Ah!” the teen yelped as he jumped back and smashed into the wall. He winced and rubbed his head. He had a headache from the strange pains he was experiencing earlier. He still could not remember anything about him. He saw his weapon next to him and wondered what it was. Was it even his? He thought it would be best not to think too much because he definitely didn’t want those pains again. He looked at the little boy who was still there standing. He had dark blue eyes and curly brown hair. He looked around six or seven and the teen wasn’t sure if he could even talk. They stared at each other for a while…Suddenly the boy yelped, “He’s awake!! He’s awake!!” as he exited the room running down the hall. The teen looked at him with his eyes wide open and scratched his head in confusion. The tiny kid ran down the hall and took a left. The teen looked around his room. It was an ordinary room with a light brown paint on the walls and a white ceiling. It was the size of a small bedroom with a dresser, a bed, and a few shelves with books and other educated objects. He lifted himself up and sat on the bed. He was dressed in a white T-shirt now and short pants that athletes would wear. They obviously didn’t fit since his pants were much higher than his knees. “Well, look who’s officially in the cool club…” he grumbled. “…He’s awake!! He’s awake!!” the teen heard the boy again as he saw him running towards the room with two men behind him. They all entered the room.
“I told you he was awake!” the little boy said proudly. The first man patted him on the hand and the little boy skipped off out of the room. The first man was old, probably about seventy years old. He was bald with a white mustache and beard. He had wrinkles across his face but was built strong especially for a man his age. He seemed in very good physical shape. He was dressed in a silky, long silver robe. His eyes were a dark green however, which was very relaxing to the teen. The man next to him, the second one, was a lot younger. He was young, most likely twenties. He wore torn jeans, a T-shirt and a leather jacket on top of that. He had sunglasses and was wearing them inside, most likely to look cool. He had blond hair and was wearing a bandana over his head. He looked like a gang member, so the teen was a bit intimidated.
“Good to see you are awake. How are you feeling?” The first man asked.
“I don’t remember anything about myself and my head is killing me…I’ve been better…I think…” the teen responded.
“Well, I know this is very hard for you. Oh, where are my manners, my name is Kendo; I am the ruler of this world. This here is my assistant, Damian.”
“Sup?” Damian said.
“Excuse my assistant. He tends to be…straight to the point.” Kendo responded. He cleared his throat. “Your memory loss is very unique and I see it rarely. Do you have your weapon?”
“Do you mean that?” the teen pointed towards his blade.
“Yes! So it is true, you are the chosen one! The next Keyblade wielder!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to make my own fanfiction about KH since I was inspired by seeing a few other members making ones. So heres the prologue, hope you enjoy it (for you who read it).
Any comments, questions, opinions, or concerns would be deeply appreciated. I'm only 14 but I want to be a writer when I grow up so I would like as much criticism as possible. Thanks and enjoy :smile:

Last edited:

ChrisP

Here's the first chapter. Hope you enjoy :D (I edited a bit of the Prologue just to let everyone know)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

ChrisP

Thanks Naught :) I haven't worked on Chapter 2 at all yet but I should start it tonight.

ChrisP

I'm about halfway through Chapter 2, but it takes a while to write and I'm a little off on time since I have a project due Wednesday that I didn't start :p I should have it by Wednesday or Thursday (I did get like an hour of writing before)

ChrisP

Here's Chapter 2, freshly out of the oven :p

Spoiler Spoiler Show
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter gets confusing at the end, but more will be explained as the story progresses. (Ryo is just not an animal type of guy :p)
Any comments, opinions, and criticism would be deeply appreciated :smile:

EDIT-Added spoilers so its easier to scroll up and down the page

Last edited:

ChrisP

If that is a compliment, thank you? haha

I haven't worked on Chapter 3 at all yet :( Ive been playing a lot of Re:Coded and Fallout lately. I'm going to start it sometime today though (Hopefully now)

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Nice job dude if you keep doing this I will read it ALL

ChrisP

Thanks!! I did half of Chapter 3 in one writing a few days ago. I finished up Re:Coded and Fallout: New Vegas so I should have some more time now :D

I plan to write either later tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully everything goes accordingly.

ChrisP

Obviously things didn't go accordingly since I got sick and couldn't write :( Still have some lasting effects. I'll try to write if I feel like it but being sick is harshing my mood =[

ChrisP

Finally, without further ado, Chapter 3 :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Took me a while to write this. Longest chapter so far...Hope you all enjoy!!
(Finally at the lesser stages of my sickness :cool:)

ChrisP

Thanks! I started Chapter 4 a bit more yesterday but not even close to finishing it lol.

ChrisP

I finished Chapter 4 but its on my main computer and I have no internet connection on it for the moment, so I'm going to wait until my dad fixes it tomorrow to post Chapter 4. In the meantime, I can get a head start on Chapter 5 though :D

Exciting twists in Chapter 4...thats all I can say for now :p

ChrisP

Here's Chapter Four!! Took me a while to get my connection back on. Enjoy :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I started the first three pages of Chapter Five but unfortunately, I disliked where I was going with the chapter so I decided to start it over. So now I'm starting Chapter Five from scratch

ChrisP

I actually wrote tonight. I haven't the past week (because of MvC3 :p) but I finished three pages of Chapter 5. So, still a long way to go but I'm liking the way this chapter is going so far :)

ChrisP

For those who have actually been reading my fanfic (first of all, I'd like to thank you), and wondering why this hasn't been updated, is because I'm taking a break for it. Hopefully I'll come back to it and finish it (I was probably only going to write 10-15 chapters anyway).

But the good news is that I am writing a new fanfic. I'll be posting it in a new topic within the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back