• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
ok who keeps bumpin this story???
its really random when i get updates 4 this thread even though we all know K&S isn't coming back . .and it only has 10 chapters and is still incomplete
its still one of the best fan fics on here . .but its just soooooooooo old!

A

Ansem

this needs an update. im a new fan.:) and iv read it and its better than kh reality, its not just a game, and thats saying something.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
ok, we know it good, i left the forums for at least a month, and this thread went from sixtey somthin to 75.
if u like it, cool. u dont have to say it needs an update, she is gone, and is not coming back....ever...deal with it.

do not bump or say anything in this thread about adding on

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
My final post

Dear friends and fans and anyone else who meant something to me,

Please forgive me for having left without any explanation. I did not die or leave the country but I did however leave all of you wishing and hoping for a new fan fic and for that I'm truly deeply sorry. In early June when the fic was due to be released we had a death in our family and I didn't think I'd ever be able to smile again let alone write a fan fiction. I've grown up a lot this past summer and now new school year and I'm sad to tell you all that I will most likely not be able to come back after this post. I just wanted to offer you all my explanation and to give you my sincere apologies. I miss all of you especially those I had the pleasure of becoming good friends with. Hopefully one day I can come back and continue those friendships but that day won't come soon. I'm thinking of you guys and I hope yall don't resent me though I can't say I would blame you.

My deepest apologies,
Kairi&Sora 4ever

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
Hey K&S, its ok. I'm sry to hear about the death of someone that i can tell was very close to you, in your family. Thank you for the explanation. Me, Gamergirl, slinky, Goldie, and all the rest of us will always be waiting for u here. I think i speak for everyone when i say that we'll miss you.

ozymandius

this is really good. i'd say second best on the forums, next 2 War Unending.
but...sry 4 ur loss ur a very good writer nd our prayers are with you, wherever you go, who ever you meet...

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Hey K&S, its ok. I'm sry to hear about the death of someone that i can tell was very close to you, in your family. Thank you for the explanation. Me, Gamergirl, slinky, Goldie, and all the rest of us will always be waiting for u here. I think i speak for everyone when i say that we'll miss you.

o hey she came back!!!!!
well sorry that you've been havin problems ova the summer but in due time you'll feel betta
miss ya homie!

Swag

Young King
"We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other" -Leon, KH1. Well goodbye, keep writing because your really talented. I hope you come back someday. I think I'm gonna get a mod to close this once and for all.

the king mickey

I have a lot to read

I was a long time away
I hope when I am finaly done you will post more but post whenever you come back

I wil be waiting for it :thumbsup:

jaded_wolf

it's been awhile. i can't believe i missed her goodbye. well i'll be here along with everyone else. until then, we won't use periods to ends this journey, only commas to prolong our meeting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back