• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Golden_x_Heart said:
You see, what did I tell you? Eventually, they're going to start a riot and break down your front door, screaming for a new chappy!
And I'll be leading them, of course :D
And thank you twilight! I offically hate spiders now. I mean, I hated them before, but now...:shudder:
Anyway, update soon K&S, or I'm going to have to start organizing that riot... =D
<3

TOO LATE *BANG* jumps up and down screams you see cokes on the floor then falls asleep ZZZZZZCHAPPYZZZZZCHAPPYZZZZZWANT

Swag

Young King
MAN WHERE's THE NEW CHAPPY? it's ok that it's not up now could you atleast have it up by the time KHIII comes out lol.

riku157

Dude this is the best story that i have ever read i havent been this excited since i read artemis fowl 4

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
hey guys..i have some bad news..we've been running into family problems lately..mainly with my dad and my mom and idk if i can be on as much..thats why i couldnt post the chappy last night..im still going to continue the story b/c ihave to atleast finish what i started..so dont worry i wont let yall down..but its just gonna get more difficult to write and post them.. your still gonna get like 20 or more chappies and hopefully the sequel..but its gonna take a while b/c its just been hard around here..please dont give up on the fic though..because i love all of you guys and yall are all such good friends that deserve to hear the rest of my fic..so when im not on please dont give up hope for this or anything b/c even if im not on for a while..ill always come back

-sorry everyone hate to let yall down
<3

Dusk_Nobody

Sorry to hear about your family troubles hope everything turns out okay. Don't worry about the chappys take all the time you need we can wait :)

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
don't worry about it just let it fade out in time and mostly parents forget about what they were fighting about anyway.

Golden_x_Heart

Aww...I'm so sorry K&S! My parents are divorced, so I probably know of some of the hardships your going through - And of course we won't give up on your fic! We will always be die hard fans who have your back!
So, put a :D on!
I'm here to PM too in you need me...which reminds me that I haven't talked to you in forever!
:runs to PM K&S:
<3

riku157

Im really new to this whole fan fiction thing but i really think you are one of the best writers ever and i also hope your family problems get fixed

Golden_x_Heart

riku157 said:
Im really new to this whole fan fiction thing but i really think you are one of the best writers ever and i also hope your family problems get fixed
YAYNESS FOR NEW NICE FANS!
:ahem:
Here is your offical new fan cookie!
:hands riku157 offical new fan cookie:
WELCOME TO THE FIC!! =D
I'm glad we made you feel better K&S!!!
<3

riku157

Golden_x_Heart said:
YAYNESS FOR NEW NICE FANS!
:ahem:
Here is your offical new fan cookie!