• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_x_Heart

Kairi&Sora 4ever said:
get over yourself vouge antichrist and if your going to call my best friend on here "incompetent" then i suggest u just dont come back and i think most people here would agree...oh and yeah i guess im just the biggest idiot for getting mad about your post on my fic..wow u know it is soo idiotic to get mad about someone saying they "utterly hated" their hard work..im sure im the first...not... so stop spamming and calling me and my friends names

....anywayyss..on a lighter note im working on the chaps right now so be sure to check back tonight!
thanks for sticking up for meh K&S!!! :gives K&S a hug while death glaring VAC:
ill be here later tonight to check up on the chappy!
<3

Golden_x_Heart

YESH I DO!!!
:hugs tissue box:
WE ARE PREPARETH!!!
<.< >.>
wow, dont know where that came from....
liek i told you, unless the chappy is up soon, ill probably miss it, and wont get to read it till late tonight - PARTAY!!
anyways, so i hope its up soon so i can flatter your amazing writing talents now rather than later! :D
<3

Vogue AntiChrist

Website
applejaw.deviantart.com
Kairi&Sora 4ever said:
get over yourself vouge antichrist and if your going to call my best friend on here "incompetent" then i suggest u just dont come back and i think most people here would agree...oh and yeah i guess im just the biggest idiot for getting mad about your post on my fic..wow u know it is soo idiotic to get mad about someone saying they "utterly hated" their hard work..im sure im the first...not... so stop spamming and calling me and my friends names

....anywayyss..on a lighter note im working on the chaps right now so be sure to check back tonight!
^-^ Oh really?
It makes people look quite stupid when they accuse me for apparently offending the WHOLE story when I did particularly state, plain as eyes see, that I was only talking about the first chapter and I did not actually brand you an illiterate, but saying that from my experience, people who haven't used "" have been illiterates.

I mean, I stand up for my friends too.
But not if I can tell when they're wrong <3
That just makes me look stupid.

{EDIT}
Oh, my location and signature are meant to be disturbing.
{/EDIT}

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
are u seriously calling me stupid for a second time in my own fic? im not an idiot..i know that you said you only read the first chapter but you then said that you didnt bother to read the rest....which is exactly why goldie and i said that u need to read the fic as whole before posting a review for a chapter that was posted like weeks and weeks ago...i think people look quite stupid when they give extremely late reviews

anyways..since enough spam has been posted on here already i just want to give you guys the update that the chapters are coming along nicely so they should still be up by tonight! :D

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Vogue AntiChrist said:
^-^ Oh really?
It makes people look quite stupid when they accuse me for apparently offending the WHOLE story when I did particularly state, plain as eyes see, that I was only talking about the first chapter and I did not actually brand you an illiterate, but saying that from my experience, people who haven't used "" have been illiterates.

I mean, I stand up for my friends too.
But not if I can tell when they're wrong <3
That just makes me look stupid.

{EDIT}
Oh, my location and signature are meant to be disturbing.
{/EDIT}

ok . . .so y ru still bringing up mistakes that were found in the very 1st chapter!? she 's about 2 post the 9th chapter
it was her first chapter . . people make mistakes . .get ova it!

editz://yay new chapter 2night!

Oathkeeper33

I dont care if i get kicked off of here or lose anything. Nothing is more important than my friends. and frankly, you ****ing around on these forums is getting my nice guy bar run down pretty damn low. I am fcking tired of this charade you're putting on VA and to be quite honest I am going to call you on it now. I have one thing to say.

STOP ****ING AROUND BEING SO MOPY AND GET OVER YOUR PATHETIC LIFE STYLE! I AM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR CONSTANT WHINING! K&S IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS ON HERE, AND YOUR INCOMPATENCE IS COMPLETLY PISSING THE SHIT OUT OF ME. GO AN BUY A LIFE. SINCE YOU SEEM TO GET YOUR KICKS OFF OF KICKING KIDS AROUND ON HERE. SOMEDAY YOU'LL PAY FOR YOUR SHITTY OUT LOOK.

Now on a lighter note, I am quite sorry for over reacting, but even at the loss of my account, I won't stnad down on this. Sorry K&S for going out of control.

As for you VA, ifyou walk into this fanfic again, I might have to kill you. Unless you'vegot a constructive comment, get the heck away, or keep your damn mouth shut.

Deepest apologies for over reacting,
~Oathkeeper.

Last edited:

slinky

One Step at A Time
ur right but maybe u could have pm that person about and not let us suffer this thank u

but i believe ur right just try not to get things out of hand

im not complaing but people please no more spam u dont spam anywhere else what makes this any different

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
oathy, as ur brother, i say we kill this kid....yes, kill,

i have seculded myself from my family, and have the tissues, coke, and SUCHI!!! ready for the next chappy!!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
thanks oathkeeper..but dont be to harsh...im over it now..and slinks is right..please no more spam..its kinda getting out of hand...this whole situation has actually..i realize you guys are being good friends and sticking up for me but i want to try to keep it out of my fic and maybe into pms instead? and also kire and oath..i know ur jsut sticking up for me but please dont say your going to kill...anyone for that matter..making threats doesnt lead to any good..so please..if you want to say this to the person themselves..i cant stop u..but please dont post anymore about it on here..thanks for sticking up for me though

but yeah...haha once again just wanted to say the chaps are coming along nicely..the latest they should be up is 12 so i hope u can stick around until that time! sorry for the wait but just think of it as more suspense lol

Kameron

Destiny Islands with my friends sora, riku, kairi,
srry. I just thought of saying that because that Vogue AntiChrist guy was sayin negative stuff your story. I didn't know that this was page 30. I'll try spam anymore. *borrows a cookie from goldie and gives it to K&S as an apology. Still awaiting the next chappy!!!! I know this one will be the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back