• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kekkaishi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prajna

Not sure if there is already a thread on this anime, feel free to remove if there is. So, Adult Swim has a knack for showing choice anime on their program, it almost make up for the loss of Toonami...

Kekkaishi is an awesome show so far, the concept is sort of like Inuyasha, a show I wasn't too fond off and I'm sure why. It's about a kid named Yoshimura and his enemy/ friend Tokine. They go out at night and vanquish these monsters called Ayakashi (hopefully I spelled that correctly) with a magical procedure of spiritual prowess. I've been watching every episode so far and it's pretty awesome. Wondering if anyone else happened to catch some of it...

P.S. I've also read some of the manga and it's pretty faithful to the show. ^_^

Prajna

But why does he always say "I have a problem with ppl who lack telepathy"?

I think that'll probably be his anime "lame line" Like with Naruto saying "Believe it!" all the time, Black Star always referring to himself as the "World's Best Assassin" etc. Hopefully he doesn't say it too much.

Kiwi +

Awards
From what I seen so far, it's actually pretty good. I might just keep on watching it from now on. They needed something new on Adult Swim anyways.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I think that'll probably be his anime "lame line" Like with Naruto saying "Believe it!" all the time, Black Star always referring to himself as the "World's Best Assassin" etc. Hopefully he doesn't say it too much.

I hope he drops that soon as well.

And I REALLY hope it doesn't end up anything like Inuyasha. But I have to admit, his clothes resemble those of Miroku.

But it seems much more interesting, so I think it'll be good. It's a little too early to tell though. I mean isn't this Saturday gonna be the fourth episode? I think so. But I'll keep watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back