• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Karissa Lee Staples plays Invi in Kingdom Hearts X [chi] Back Cover!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I swear, anything about Chi makes me so happy. I love that game(s) (and movie) story so very much! -is actually more excited for chi and ii.8 stuff than i am for khiii-

Anyway, so glad to have another person confirmed to be in our lovely KH family. Can't wait to hear her in the actual movie. I'm sure she'll be great!

(Also, as a side note, I'm listening to Vanitas and Ven's first fight while writing this, and Haley Joel Osment and Jesse McCartney are so great at voice acting. I hope everyone else will be just as good, too. Willa Holland's performance has certainly risen for the occasion:))

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts is owned by Disney at the end of the day, they can get big names like Leonard Nimoy (may his soul rest in peace) and Mark Hamill easily.
Thanks for the reminder.

And even with the "generic anime voice actors" for Kingdom Hearts, they're not generic, they're reliable and talented.
Maybe so, but I prefer fresh over "in everything". That's why I enjoy this series. They get people who haven't done that much voice work.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks for the reminder.

Maybe so, but I prefer fresh over "in everything". That's why I enjoy this series. They get people who haven't done that much voice work.
your right chaser that why i prefer kh over anyff series i mean idont trust ffxv will be great as kh

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
your right chaser that why i prefer kh over anyff series i mean idont trust ffxv will be great as kh
Final Fantasy XV will be the greatest video game ever constructed and released, and Kingsglaive will be the greatest movie every constructed and released.

Did you see the season 6 finale of Game of Thrones? Lunafreya did that. She. Did. That.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Final Fantasy XV will be the greatest video game ever constructed and released, and Kingsglaive will be the greatest movie every constructed and released.

Did you see the season 6 finale of Game of Thrones? Lunafreya did that. She. Did. That.
i think the game will be fine but movie va will be better then the game va

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back