• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kanye West

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRiku911

Truely I don't see why people like him so much! I mean truely he is just doin what every other rapper is doing. I truely don't like him. I would pick Snoop Em Will Dre Fifty or any of those guys any day.

LittleLegs

u should listen to him more and watch his videos bcuz there iz a huge difference between him and other rappers.

Last edited:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
dude, kanye west is awesome! all those other rapers only talk about sex drugs being a gangster and being a pimp. kanye talks about other stuff... like his video jesus walks. awesome to the max.:D

keybearer_yoshi said:
dude, kanye west is awesome! all those other rapers only talk about sex drugs being a gangster and being a pimp. kanye talks about other stuff... like his video jesus walks. awesome to the max.:D
Thats true he talks about important stuff. And he shows his true self on All Eyes On Kanye West on mtv. Personally, I have his new cd which dont come out till tomarrow. (i got connectons) neways weather he talks about sex, drugs and whatever else he does it good. I love all songs productions direction and anything he does. Go Kanye West!! ^^

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
that goldigger song is alright...got annoying after the first 3 times

TONY YAYO COMES OUT SAME DAY AS KANYE WEST

THOUGHTS OF A PREDICATE FELON BABY! GO BUY IT! G G G G UNIT

go buy both cds...i bootlegged both of em already=) if u want them give me a pm (yayo is more gangster, kanye does that pop stuff and most beats are wack...truth)

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I first became aware of him after seeing the video "Through the wire." And then I began to like him after "Jesus Walks." I really like him, though sometimes his lyrics can be mighty harsh but most of the time true. So far, all the songs he's done with Jamie Foxx are good. Especially that song that goes "You're my lady and I can't . . ." (Forgot the rest of the song and don't know it's name)

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Yep he's one of the rappers I do like. HIs 1st album was great and looking foward to Late Registration. I adore 'Diamonds are forever' even though evryone else thought he was ruining the original.

Fireheart

Kanye West is great.Unlike Snoop Dogg, 50 and the others he doesnt sing about drugs, sex and his whore all the time and most of his songs are so good.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
the new album of kanyes got 2 much hype...way 2 much hype...it wasnt that good to match that hype...i was expecting alot better (half the beats were wack)

Tony yayos was better...10 times better seriously

king-DAVID

Kany West is an effin' genius.His last album was really good,and I think that this one is going to be better.I really like the feel to his song "Goldigger",the beat is original and reminds me of some old schools songs.I agree with RPGplaya,his duets with Jamie Foxx have all been great.No offense though Dadides,but Yayo doesn't even deserve to lick Kanye's boots.He's got absolutely nothing on Kanye,nothing.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I was expecting alot better from kanye though....his album is full of wack beats (except a couple) lyrics were good, but yayo had better beats, some songs just demolish kanyes cd like "drama setter"(eminem produced and featured) and "live by the gun"(dre produced)

sry kanye got 2 much hype for his album, im keepin it real

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Kanye west is much better then Tony Yayo(who would ever come up with a name like that) but still Kanye is much better then Yayo and anyway I wish 50 would get into with Young Jeezy(use to be part of the black mafia) so you know what will happen next and Fireheart the only one who do those things is 50 Snoop sometimes doesn't sing about that stuff like Nuthing but a G Thang he just rapped about what it was like in da hood

king-DAVID

DaDides said:
I was expecting alot better from kanye though....his album is full of wack beats (except a couple) lyrics were good, but yayo had better beats, some songs just demolish kanyes cd like "drama setter"(eminem produced and featured) and "live by the gun"(dre produced)

sry kanye got 2 much hype for his album, im keepin it real

Meh,his beats are original, not whack.It's just that you are used to hearing all these rappers with the same candy ass beats, that when you hear something different you immediately shun it.On another note Kanye produced his own songs,Yayo had people do it for him.You just said it yourself,Em and Dre produced his songs.If you want to talk about hype just look at Yayo,they've been promoting his name since he was in jail by wearing those "Free Yayo" shirts.With all the hype he's been getting I'd expect him to be the best rapper in the universe,which he isn't.Kanye has more talent in his little pinky than Yayo and G-Unit put together,now that's keeping it real.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
tony yayo didnt have half the hype kanye west did, thats the truth

no those beats were wack period, only diamonds, goldigger, dreams, the one song one jay-z album, and thats it. Those beats are wack period, he could never be as half as good as dre (he still ight though)

no beef to anyone who disagrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back